It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollie Greig UK media blackout will not hold back the truth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Why would I have Robert Greens ear? Really !

You say you kept their web page why would they give you information if they were so obviously lying?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Attention...

Let's stick to the topic at hand and refrain from personally attacking one another. This includes the subtle and not so subtle instances of smack talk. Veering off-topic and continued insults will result in the suspension of posting privileges. Consider this fair warning to ALL parties involved.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

please watch here for one of the rare occasions that hollie was questioned in public. it starts at 02.50.

(note - hollie has the mental age of a five year old according to her documented evaluation.)

note robert greens ever so slight nodding of the head to the questions being asked to hollie. in this vid he is outside of her field of view but how many times has he sat in front with these very same questions being asked and she had picked up on his conscious or unconscious nodding? note that he doesn't nod on the one question that appears to stump hollie, which she barely mumbles a reply to after a long pause. anne then tells the interviewer what hollie says (though it appears hollie said something different to anne)

has hollie has been trained to answer certain questions? she also answers yes or no when she clearly cannot hear or comprehend what she is being asked. how can this be judged reliable?

we, as always, only have anne and roberts versions of what hollie 'says' yet this vid most likely shows the reality of her comprehension and is most likely the reason there are so few instances of hollie being interviewed.

hollie also stated in another interview (again with simple yes only answers) that her 3 hour interview with the police was recorded. there should then be a transcript or recording available to anne of this interview.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The Police say Hollie was most likely abused , she got paid money for that abuse ,the BBC were going to report it ,it has been in the News of the world the Press and Journal,Angolini DID get the Scottish taxpayer to get a hand from Levy Macrae they did try to silence the Drum and the Firm, there is no reason for Robert Green to put his liberty on the line for a lie, Alec Salmone has mysteriously "lost" the paper work, and there is a facebooklink between the accused abusers and oh Roy greig decided to kill himself by burning himself to death.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
www.firmmagazine.com...

It seems that there is nothing to hide . Move along ,move along

edit on 11-7-2011 by COMMA because: added a smile

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Should Elish Angiolini be permitted to join the Faculty of Advocates?
Yes
15%

No
85%

www.firmmagazine.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by COMMA
The Police say Hollie was most likely abused , she got paid money for that abuse ,the BBC were going to report it ,it has been in the News of the world the Press and Journal,Angolini DID get the Scottish taxpayer to get a hand from Levy Macrae they did try to silence the Drum and the Firm, there is no reason for Robert Green to put his liberty on the line for a lie, Alec Salmone has mysteriously "lost" the paper work, and there is a facebooklink between the accused abusers and oh Roy greig decided to kill himself by burning himself to death.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

you copy and pasted this post again without any comment and i have already shown evidence and proof that it is mostly wrong. your arguments are subjective.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

www.firmmagazine.com...

It seems that there is nothing to hide . Move along ,move along

edit on 11-7-2011 by COMMA because: added a smile

asking an mp how long he has known about a case doesn't prove a thing. all it proves is how long it has been since he heard about the case and is irrelevant to how true anne's and robert's stories are

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Should Elish Angiolini be permitted to join the Faculty of Advocates?
Yes
15%

No
85%

www.firmmagazine.com...

what does this have to do with anything?
do you have any documents yet from hollie and robert's teams to show here?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
There is a cover up its now proven by the Firm.

The legal profession in Scotland have no faith in Angolinni we can only guess why.

Angolinni is at the heart of this matter,she has used public funds to protect herself then sued when so accused

The police report indicating Hollie was abused, the Harding report indicating Hollie was a credible witness that and award for criminal compensation are there and links have been provided on many occasions.

The suggestion that Robert Green is mentally ill with a very very rare illness and that Anne Greig is also mad is risible . She is so mad she managed to keep Hollie after a cynical attempt to have her removed due to the questionable actions of Shropshire SS based on a spurious phone call from a demented madman.

If there is no reason to cover it up why the cover up?

There are many Hollie links on ATS one can only imagine why this one has been singled out for this "special" treatment.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
it is also worth mentioning that anne also claims to have been shot at in her home.

miraculously the glass of the window never broke and no bullet was ever found.

presumably the shooter spent time hunting around for it and took it away, not bothering to worry that the police might be on their way to investigate.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
and yet Alec Salmon covers it up , and yet the police say that Hollie was probably abused and yet Hollie was paid 13000 criminal compensation, and yet Anne is still her carer and yet Angollini sues the Drum and yet Angollini

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The Police is this the same force that broke down Anne and Hollies doors and took Anne's computer after they have been told they were on holiday,

Given the liars deceivers and general nut jobs Anne Grieg has had to contend with Ibe surprised if she were not slightly damaged ,I would be.

And yet Alec Salmone though seems to be currently sane and capable of covering up requests for information , strange that .

If there is nothing to hide.....

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by COMMA

first two points - read my previous replies.

you have never seen the police report and neither has anyone else - you only have their word for what it contains. this is not proof. proof is documentation, recordings and transcripts etc that can be checked and cross checked. just because somebody told you won't really stand up in a court of law

eve harding is dead and cannot now be presented with other evidence or versions of events nor questioned (including the medical opinion of another doctor that anne is mentally ill). she only ever met anne twice and found her to be credible - as did most people who judged her based solely on her words and not available evidence.

by demented madman, you mean someone who was appointed by anne to run their blog and who also was given the evidence and documents from the hollie team (which is still available for viewing). he then changed his mind as to the truth of the story being told to him.

yes there are some threads on ats already to do with hollie - i probably even started some myself and participated in them also when i used to believe the story. what special treatment exactly do you think this thread is getting?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
asking an mp how long he has known about a case doesn't prove a thing. all it proves is how long it has been since he heard about the case and is irrelevant to how true anne's and robert's stories are

And yet he avoids the LEGAL request that he must do by LAW to answer that question, that seems to be a bit strange.

Is this a conspiracy site , I would have thought taht was a slam dunk myself to there being a conspiracy.

As to their motives I can only guess but Mr Milne did kindly send me an e mail showing a facebook friendship between two of those accused , a link Grampian Police ,whos common purpose chief is accused , said they could not find.

I dont really wont to play ping pong with this for the rest of my life , but ask yourself who has most to lose and most to gain ?

edit on 12-7-2011 by COMMA because: to put the tin foil hat on it

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
anne so far has claimed things like -

she was followed.
she was poisoned.
hollie was injected with something despite a doctor going to the lengths of getting a magnifying glass to examine hollies legs and finding no sign of a puncture wound.
that the real police weren't the police.
she abandoned her children several times without care for their wellbeing.
her house was bugged and broken into regularly and whoever did it used to move things around.

these are not the actions of a sane person.

given her past history of mental illness it is not suprising that the ss and police may have had concerns about her wellbeing

for hollies protection, the courts have taken action to stop anne parading hollie around the country for her protection. anne is on her last warning.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by COMMA

lots of foi requests go unanswered from all parts of the public sector. it is a common occurrence it seems and something does need to be done to tighten that up.

however, i will ask again - how is the length of time that someone heard about hollie's case have any relevance to the validity of it's truth?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
on hearing that his daughter was raped the father went to Portugal with his son ,who has a dubious past, leaving his disabled daughter with a mad woman.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
It looks like a cover up because it is, and its his legal duty to answer , the fact that laws are broken doesnt make it right to break more ,it has no security implications therefore why not just answer, because he is pretending to be an ostrich

edit on 12-7-2011 by COMMA because: yada

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join