It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollie Greig UK media blackout will not hold back the truth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
The list of alleged paedophiles and supporters apparently keeps growing and growing, to the point that it would seem that half the population of Scotland must be in some way "in on the cover-up"

you, no doubt have now joined the ranks of those who are in on it simply because you live in scotland according to your profile. you also must have joined here 2 years ago just so that you could reply to this post in support of me! indeed - you must know me already. they could name who they think you are also. this is their thinking.

I was finally persuaded to post my thoughts here when I saw the response to a long term ATS poster, who was accused of being someone involved in the case, simply because they agreed with Justyc...that effectively proved to me the level of paranoia amongst Anne's supporters, whereby if you don't fall into line and accept their story 100%, then you're "One Of Them"...

it is as i said, the only way they know how to respond - they have yet to comment on any of the documents i have provided other than to call them nonsense (despite the fact some of them were what they used as 'evidence'). they do not even question it! they flatly refuse to show their evidence and post instead irrelevant things.

if there is anything being covered up - it isn't from the media (i already showed proof that the so called media coverup was actually a newspaper that had to retract their story and make a public apology for it and also the findings from one of the PCC investigations which found no truth in anne's allegations).

nothing you can show them will make them believe anything other than the official story. now that isn't paranoia - it is mental illness surely?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
No I meant I was glad there were no stupid links to trivial nonsense.

Did I say they lived together , why are nonpoints being answered?

For Follie a deux to work I would have thought you would have to be in close proximity, as they dont live together it is so unlikely as to be not worth further discussion.

I constanlty question the validity of this case, I must do as I was not there, but when I see the extent of the cover up including my post today ,with the police report saying Hollie was most likely abused , the Harding report , the payment of compensation and other facts I am privy to then I conclude that in the balance of probabilities there was abuse that for some reason is being covered up by the HIGHEST levels of the Scotish government for reasons that can only be guessed at.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MARKDALY

The swedish twins didn't live together, one sister lived in America, the other in Ireland, the sister from America came over for a short visit and they next thing the pair of them are running amok on the M6 and subsequently the lesser injured of the two stabs a man to death 2 days later...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Indeed but they still had a bond and they were TOGETHER on the motorway , to be honest its a non point unless you have ANY evidence that this is Robert Greens motivation for believing the alleged lies of Anne Grieg?

It seems that a large tract of the Scottish government seem to be suffering from it too.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What terrible arrogance .

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
to clarify the above post and my reaction to it...

folie a duex definition

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The swedish twins didn't live together, one sister lived in America, the other in Ireland, the sister from America came over for a short visit and they next thing the pair of them are running amok on the M6 and subsequently the lesser injured of the two stabs a man to death 2 days later...

which indeed goes to show how far this shared mental delusion can go. in this particular case an innocent and compassionate man lost his life.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by justyc

I have no idea who you are I have not chatted with you anywhere despite your high grade comma analysis and I have read enough to give me opinion as presented your bee and bonnet need to part company

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by justyc

there seems to be a folly a une here

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MARKDALY

Indeed but they still had a bond and they were TOGETHER on the motorway , to be honest its a non point unless you have ANY evidence that this is Robert Greens motivation for believing the alleged lies of Anne Grieg?

It seems that a large tract of the Scottish government seem to be suffering from it too.

So are you saying that Anne Grieg and Robert Green have never spent any time in each other's company? And as for saying that "a large tract of the Scottish Government seems to be suffering from it too" I'm sorry, but that's quite delusional, you really can't just keep adding people to "the list" when they disagree or you end up in a situation where you are a tiny minority against a majority opinion and then you might as well go and get your tinfoil hat...

I first noticed this case when Anne and Robert jumped onto the McCann bandwagon, but even the McCanns with their desperation to add credibiltiy to their abduction story, gave it a wide berth. It made me do the research because here were two alleged paedophiles, in Portugal, with a taste for young girls, at the time Madeleine went missing, and the McCann's didn't even give it a mention, whereas they have trotted out every "seedy abdcutor" type whenever possible, even chasing people to their death beds (Raymond Hewlett) in an effort to prove that their daughter was abducted from her bed, but even they obviously realised that the story just didn't have enough truth behind it to be of use to them.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Do you I explained why I picked that name and that aside there are more than one markdaly in the world ,I may be him

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Are you saying that Robert Green has follie a deux ?

Is that not libel?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
To quote monty python, this is just getting silly now.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

feel free to e mail him though what that has to do with this link is beyond me

No comment on the Robert Green libel
edit on 10-7-2011 by MARKDALY because: to add detail

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join