It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollie Greig UK media blackout will not hold back the truth

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
holliegreig.info...

There is some intresting information here , not being a *snip* I dont feel qualified to say why the Criminal injuries board paid out, I dont want to accuse anyone of raping Hollie ,its bold that some have fingered the father and as there is a link between the son and one of the named who knows

I would just like it investigated a bit more than the dumb silence and obvious cover up there has been to date hmm

www.youtube.com...

Now must dash I have a funeral to go to

END
edit on 14-7-2011 by COMMA because: add pointless link

edit on 7/22/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Yes uder charges that should never have been brought as previously indicated, it was a civil matter .

It became a criminal matter to protect the sherriff the cop etc etc, a toxic chain of government perverts

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by COMMA

no.

the content of the leaflets is irrelevant as he was ordered by the court NOT to do something which he then went ahead and did. that makes what he did criminal in the eyes of the law.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by js42uk

yes. thanks for taking the time to point out your concerns to me. it really becomes obvious once you start to look in depth into the story. it just doesn't add up.

it certainly taught me a lesson to not just believe a story because it sounds at first to come from credible people. checking the claims made showed them up for what they were - just not true.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by COMMA

I apologise if my post came over in a arrogant or egotistical way. Truth can sometimes seem like that. I'm not sure how me joining today matters much. Are you supposed to behave in a certain way just because your new?

Actually i don't have an ego. And i always reserve the right to change my mind based on new evidence.

I joined today because i could see that Justyc was taking some unnecessary criticism and being treated unfairly. And not only by other posters it would seem.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by COMMA

Mmmm. "Driving Instructor" Does that constitute personal information? And are you aware of what else i am qualified in?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It seems someone has dedicated their life to debunking what cannot be debunked. This poster seems to be, for the majority of the time, talking to themselves.
Very strange behaviour, for someone who is not involved in the case personally unless they are a government debunker.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nazirite

Don't kid yourself, if I'm reading the thread, there are others too. Justyc has provided way more information than anyone else in here. I'd suggest the reason why few people are taking the time to post on this thread is because it's unpleasant on many levels.

Very strange behaviour, for someone who is not involved in the case personally unless they are a government debunker.

You sound ridiculous and this kind of argument is cowardly and deflective. Why not go point-for-point with Justyc instead of innuendo? I can hear a barrel being scraped...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by COMMA

In fact, please don't respond to my enquiry. I can feel myself being pulled to the darkside!

The mere fact that you could only respond to my post (and many of Justyc's) with insults is testimony enough for me.

It seems nothing has changed with HG case and the same old individuals have nothing better to do.

I have registered an official complaint regarding the personal information you have decided to post, and i wont be posting again.

Good luck Justyc, but i doubt you will have much luck trying to help certain people see sense.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I won't waste time reading drivel that someone posts in any forum the Holly Greig is discussed - same pattern - same hackneyed fallacious drivel.

I pop into this thread to chuckle at someone who desperately talks to themself trying to spread disinfomation.

There are some desperate and devious characters trying to discredit HG -

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

well it boils down to two types of posters on this thread. those that have read the proof i have provided and accept it as verifiable documented and legal proof that the story is bs and those that totally ignore all the information i have posted, choosing instead to attack anyone that posts here and doubts the story.

they refuse to answer any of the proof i posted and the questions i ask of them. they provide no proof of their own instead quoting from bizarre blogs. the official hollie site or making inaccurate claims which i have also proven to be wrong.

i also learned today from a super moderator on this thread that it is apparently against ats t&c to have a contrary position to another member because that is harassment and that staff have no interest in the truth. make of that what you will....

[color=#35fa07]Mod Note: Dishonesty does not become you. You were specifically told that the staff is not interested in any particular stance a member takes -- and the same applies to those with opposing points of view. As long as posts remain civil, on topic and within the Terms and Conditions of this site, all view points are welcome.
edit on 7/15/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nazirite
It seems someone has dedicated their life to debunking what cannot be debunked. This poster seems to be, for the majority of the time, talking to themselves.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

please read the thread to see i have proven beyond all doubt that all that i have said is backed up with documents, the law and from the mouths of those making these accusations.

you would also know that i WAS involved in the case personally as i have stated on several occasions already.

it is typical behaviour of those of the hollie team to totally ignore my proof and to attack me and other doubters or to post irrelevant information instead.

i protest because i know what i am talking about and don't like to see such damaging allegations being made against people for whom there is absolutely zero proof of their involvement. indeed - 2 of the accused were not even born at the time and one doesn't even exist!

would you like to address any one single piece of proof that i have posted so far?

edit on 14-7-2011 by justyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
ha ha of course he just stumbled on it eh ?

stolenkids-hollie.blogspot.com...

Hi,

I tripped over this web site earlier - the author does make a number of very good points - not least of which is WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

He also points out that evidence or not Robert Green has acted criminally and furthermore did so deliberately with malice aforethought.

May I suggest start with this page:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ha ha desperate truly desperate

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

My feelings exactly ,a lot of time and effort prepared answers etc

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by COMMA

My feelings exactly ,a lot of time and effort prepared answers etc

yes, i have taken a lot of time and effort to look into this case. that is how come i can prove what i am saying and back it up with documents given to me by the hollie team. i've shown many times how they have lied and continue to lie.

please address the information i have posted and prove me wrong, with documentation, as i have done.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by js42uk

What personal information ? Google your name and its there to be seen , its not my fault .

You come on saying you have done this and that who knows who you really are ? I have followed the case for some time and as far as I know Mr Green has never heard of you , I sent him an e mail he said he had no knowledge of you .

However someone sent me an e mail suggesting that somehow you could hear the Daly tapes now thats clever.

You have said the father abused Hollie and that why the cops paid her the money , based on what ?

Holllie was abused she was paid for that abuse the abuse appears to be covered up , why

Lets have an enquiry and stop hiding this , let the truth come out , thats all I want
edit on 15-7-2011 by COMMA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

it was only a criminal matter because of freinds in high places, was it a criminal matter when you set up you web site, if so the point is emm moot

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

reply to post by justyc

it was only a criminal matter because of freinds in high places, was it a criminal matter when you set up you web site, if so the point is emm moot

it was a criminal matter when the court ordered him not to do something and he did it anyway.

breach of the peace in scotland is also a specific criminal offence which can carry a life sentence.

it had nothing to do with friends in high places - robert green broke the law when he ignored the injunction against him.

my website which at the time supported the hollie story had nothing to do with the point because i was never given an interdict or told to remove content - i did that myself after actually reading the documents provided to me from the hollie team

i also provide proof of this from scotland's gov website regarding the law on stalking and harassment which covers breach of the peace.

The 2001 Act deals with violent or abusive behaviour and allows the police to arrest without warrant an interdicted person where they have reasonable cause for suspecting that person is in breach of an interdict. The Act applies in all such cases, no matter the nature of the relationship with the potential abuser.

edit on 15-7-2011 by justyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

reply to post by js42uk

You come on saying you have done this and that who knows who you really are ? I have followed the case for some time and as far as I know Mr Green has never heard of you , I sent him an e mail he said he had no knowledge of you .

After weeks of trying to get Robert Green's permission to allow Mark Daly to release the recordings of his conversation to Robert, explaining why Mark decided not to do the Programme, I have been unsuccessful. A letter has been written to Robert asking for his permission, and no reply has been forthcoming. Other individuals too have been trying to get Roberts permission, Tony Legend of Manchester Radio Online has also requested the same. There seems to be a wall of silence, and I hope I am wrong but I don't like the way it smells.

that is a quote from an email i received from 'someone'. clearly robert green was aware of who the person was, but it isn't the first time robert has claimed to have no knowledge of who a person was when he in fact did.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join