It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I got a story for you.. and its all true..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

After considering the "Bank thing" I could only come to the conclusion that they were indicating they knew who I was and where my home town was.. I mean they couldnt really threaten my life in front of a store clerk now could they?? Surveilance running and all..

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

That could be where some of your trouble started, the feds were heavily monitoring his site for quite a while. If you're too outspoken about certain issues on the internet, it can come back and haunt you

I agree whole heartedly with you on this one..

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
How can you possibly be psychic and sensitive and hate an innocent animal?

I have had experiences in my life that are more like Bob Lazar's and Gary McKinnon's, and I have not yet had a need to lay it out in a thread here, and also include that there is a certain innocent animal that I hate. But thats just me, I guess.

Well dont hide in the closet! if you have a life story thats interesting and relevant, share it!

sensitive in the earthquake detection part.. I still hate cats. haha

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by withallmylove
reply to post by PrecogPsychicSensitive

hmmm...why the hell do i have the feeling there was someone else writting in here in the same manner you write?..maybe its just me but im good at analysing style and semantics
)

well your wrong there buddy! this is my first ever post on this site..

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
No matter the topic someone posts,sooner or later the meaness comes out in sme people....just cant stay on topic....if posting experiences is discouraged then what good is the site?....He has something to say,let him say it without ridicule....

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'm glad you are here and are sharing your talents and experiences with us. Don't let a few trolls scare you off.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
I'm glad you are here and are sharing your talents and experiences with us. Don't let a few trolls scare you off.

Im not scared by them.. considering all the things I have said in my post, its what they didnt try and take me down for is whats most interesting..They dont want to draw attention to that stuff. The negative posters have one priority, ridicule the easiest target in a post so anyone who comes after them to take a look will see their little poo smear before reading the post, so they wont look further or even bother to read it. Its a tactic that works well.., my post hasnt got much attention compared to some of the garbage on this site. Cant say Im surprised in the least. Ive related my true story, now its time to move on, I only hope that truly open minded people can see the truth in what Ive said.. BTW... I never said that we were getting hit by the object in my dream this year.. precog events CAN be wrong, I hope more than anything Im wrong and everyone can laugh at me in 5 years time. Me included.

And while Im ranting, how dare the west use the International Criminal Court to get Gadafi when Bush/Cheney invaded Iraq and Afghanistan on false pretences, resulting in the death of hundreds of thousands of people without punishment. Shame on the west and its brain washed masses. What a horrible world we live in. Wake up sheep, we need you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join