It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I got a story for you.. and its all true..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PrecogPsychicSensitive

Good post but as for the MIB, did the thought ever cross your mind that a family member or friend could have paid these men to scare you so that you would stop bothering them with your information?

If someone was constantly bothering me with lets say their "jesus stuff", I would probably do a similar thing like pay someone to dress up as a priest and tell the person that they have been disowned by god or something along those lines.
It just works easier for conspiracy things.

Stating your opinions is all good but but when you become a psychic vampire, everyone will be out to stop you.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
You didn't go into your "End of the World" dream later this year. Can you expand on that please?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

1. Never show any fear to any of the bullies following you, in fact, don't Stand Under any of them, but I wish to qualify this somewhat because a certain manner, and natural respect for others does help. If they were to continue to overstep their politeness and continue with intimidation, then my own method which will never change, because its who I am, is to spread more truth and speak up even more, but not to lose dignity, when dealing with that group, except to shine some light in their direction and attempt retrievals, ie. them joining the light squares, changing their allegiences. I feel sorry that I blasted them on the phone a few times when I suspected it was tapped, and it was, we lost the internet for a while, phone and tv, after some loud clicking. Its best to be calm, peaceful, with geniune concern for their wellbeing at all times, irregardless of how they treat a person back.

2. There is a difference between waking up and wanting to nudge others to awareness, or problem solving ways to overcome NWO, or their depopulatoin, and to always care more about your spirit's wellbeing than worry about anything temporal, so we would not wish to use the same methods they use. No pain tactics so to speak. To stand in the white squares, unconditional love squares, ie. that means seriously reconsidering wishing physical harm on the globalists in any way.

Seriously, they are taking the wrong road, due to generational distortions, having channeled, reached, and summmoned beings that were not angels or light beings, and who instead were their frequency match.

Love never harms.

Considering the unhappiness and suffering/shame that they're going to endure once this temporal lesson is over, trying to reach the spot of light, and sending prayers, love, forgiveness their way, while at the same time working assertively but not aggressively, for others to wake up and for freedom and progression of humanity, and equality, is important. They're family too.

3. Stand in white squares, and show forth the Spirit of Peace and Love, not fear, not anger, but grow beyond the ufology, and black op situation here, to the Quantum Physics Spiritual reality we're attending school here in, and shine your light.

Don't stop sharing, shining light, speaking up for what is right, but seek every day, in prayer, meditation, sungazing, seek Father/Family and/or Higher Self's guidance, but remember this is actually a frequency match too, so always striving to find the next step, what you can do to help and what you can do to unblock, grow past things inside that make the growth possible, is the lifelong journey for us all.

Lots of love & light, and welcome.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Good,interesting post....probaly lots of truth to what you saw...as for 3 dudes in black following me down the street...well,probably why they hvent...do you go armed?..I do...and if in you shoes,I would for sure

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
wow nice story although i cant say i believe it or not.
Welcome to ATS
Enjoy ur stay

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! It is very addicting I am sure you know by now
Yes please tell us more about your end of the world dream?? Very curious

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Haha, that was great.

Your story reminds me of a certain dinner party I attended.

There is always someone in attendance that makes the rest of us "conspiracy theorists" look crazy.

And you, are that guy!

Thanks for a fun story though.

It's about 7pm EST don't forget your to take your meds.

Oh and by the way, everyone knows the MIB's come in twos (2)'s.

edit on 25-6-2011 by CodexSinaiticus because: add

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

welcome! youre as normal as the rest of ats!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS
I have precog dreams too but they are always just stupid things. MY first was eating a frozen burrito out front of my home economics building that a guy i didnt really talk to gave me it happened the next day. Its always just been stupid crap like that. Black vault was the first site i was involved with as well, its good to here its still going strong.

Anyways enjoy ATS

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Stay strong.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ray Nagin says keep your mouth shut or the CIA will kill you with poison darts:

www.nola.com...

Apparently Ray Nagin says the darts take @ 6 months to kill you.

You'll feel a quick sting like a bee just got you....odd there's no bees here...and you'll forget about it.
A little red spot will develop....then all of the sudden you notice that spot is growing and your flesh is dying...gets into your blood stream and whallah....you end up dying.

But I'm sure there are several variants so experiences may be different.

There are very powerful men on this planet who are now GODS. You mess with their money making ways or belittle them publicly.....you're going to get assassinated...and no one will even know you were assassinated.

Moral of the story......keep your mouth shut. If you want to fight evil, just go get it. Don't waste your time using your mouth or a keyboard.....you'll just get put on the list to be killed off.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I understand it may sound silly and kooky or whatever you want to call it, but it happened, and it scared the hell out of me. I used to think MIB's were BS until they were right there in front of me threatening me.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

I'm not wasting time arguing with people like you anymore... go back to sleep.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CodexSinaiticus

Nice insult, but Im not crazy, Im a normal single dad who works and take cares of 2 boys, who are healthy and smart.. Im not on meds, maybe you should consider them?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by scrtsxcgirl

I was standing in a field with some family members seeing something coming in for impact and me thinking its all over.. I dont know when it was, but I know it was later in the year.. it was very short, those types of events end up with me waking and shaking.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

whatever man... people like you will never understand the invisible forces that exist in some of us that science wont/cant explain.

edit on 26-6-2011 by PrecogPsychicSensitive because: further clarification

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tylerjamescharles

I actually read all of that.
Impressive.
Aren't you worried that you may be boiling up trouble with yourself again by getting back into this stuff?

yes I am.. very. I'll be closing my account at the first sign of trouble. However I felt a great need to share this with you all no matter what. But now Im starting to wonder if I should have.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
How can you possibly be psychic and sensitive and hate an innocent animal?

I have had experiences in my life that are more like Bob Lazar's and Gary McKinnon's, and I have not yet had a need to lay it out in a thread here, and also include that there is a certain innocent animal that I hate. But thats just me, I guess.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JustStop

Anybody seen conspiracy theory the movie? it's with mel gibson. well, op just gave you the plot to it.

yes... great movie, but I'm telling you my story, not that one! And by the way... I worked at a company where one of the clients was Mels brother, we had some very interesting chats about the CIA, bankers etc... Mel KNOWS whats going on. Is it any wonder the cross hairs are on him? yes he does stupid things, so some of it deserved.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by chooselove

Your lucky its only stupid things, be thankful. I know others have them too, thanks for replying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join