It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Palestinians want this video removed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

HUH?? I presented what??? What are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You dont "solve this problem by tomorrow".
Not as long as this lot walks the earth...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You see , Even this man condemns the action perpetrated by israeli government.Even this man speaks the real truth.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

The only way this israeli and palestinian conflict about a land should be solved by an atheist.

edit on 26-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thats the typical HATE mongerer, who accuses everybody who thinks different then he does, of hate speech. Clean the earth of this scum and we all might have a chance to live peacefully.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

HUH?? I presented what??? What are you talking about?

You presented spam of this video in more than 1 thread. You presented a propeganda video as fact. You presented the idea that this was not the place to "But please understand it is wrong to present this as "what JEWS do to Christians", as if this were an agreed upon practice." but instead you presented it as the horrors of the things the Palestinians do.

So, you have been meet with responses - also videos - which you seem to refuse to watch or comment on.

Seriously, stop the propeganda threads... especially the spam ones like this one. Your last thread about this same video was closed, so you thought you would just post it again?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Super-Duper-Double-Post
edit on 6/26/2011 by YourPopRock because: the microwave was running and I forgot to get down on Friday

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LulzCode6

This video is taken completely out of context. Do you know why that man says "Shame on you" ?? Because there is an incredibly offensive practice in Israel of Christian missionaries going into religious jewish neighborhoods trying to convert Jews.

That IS a very angering thing to see if youre a religious Jew.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So the guy who posted this video in the first place, is one of them, worming his way into our consciousness, disguised as a human being??? DELET this Video !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 26-6-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

This video is taken completely out of context. Do you know why that man says "Shame on you" ?? Because there is an incredibly offensive practice in Israel of Christian missionaries going into religious jewish neighborhoods trying to convert Jews.

You can FEEL the hatred through the computer!

Is it anything like Jews trying to convert Christians (we know they don't try to convert Palestinians, they just beat and kill them).

I saw some Jews at the Mall of America (which is in my neighborhood).... I think next time I am there, I will attack them because they are in my neighborhood.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
No, they dont convert Palestinians, they kill them. Get this undercover hate mongering crap out of this forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

You presented spam of this video in more than 1 thread. You presented a propeganda video as fact. You presented the idea that this was not the place to "But please understand it is wrong to present this as "what JEWS do to Christians", as if this were an agreed upon practice." but instead you presented it as the horrors of the things the Palestinians do.

Youre clearly not very good with logic.

That video simply presents facts of how Muslims treat the Temple mount. What did i misrepresent? Did i tell them to play soccer or have picnics on it? No. This is all them. This is not propaganda (Mind you, any act of social outreach can be dubbed propaganda), but a simple objective presentation of the facts.

The Waqf (religious authority which controls the temple mount) obviously hasnt considered it important enough to accord any special holiness to the Temple Mount; otherwise they wouldnt let soccer balls fly off the walls of their dome of the rock, or allow riots to occur within its walls.

Any my last thread was closed - not because it was spam - but because i didnt add any personal point of view in my original post.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Dontreally,

You may enjoy this thread: Why Jews want this video removed

I got so excited about propeganda that I didn't want to be left out too!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

ummm...Judaism prohibits proseltyization.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Excuse me? Your Childrens needs to be schooled

And this??? converts in action?

edit on 26-6-2011 by LulzCode6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

You can FEEL the hatred through the computer!

Is it anything like Jews trying to convert Christians (we know they don't try to convert Palestinians, they just beat and kill them).

I saw some Jews at the Mall of America (which is in my neighborhood).... I think next time I am there, I will attack them because they are in my neighborhood.

Sadly, you just compared Jewish people in their holy site of Jerusalem with Christians in their holy site, Mall of America. Also sadly, you are woefully accurate.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

ummm...Judaism prohibits proseltyization.

Judaism prohibits honesty........

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The day will come when football will be more important than some religious prejudices.
Thank you for posting insanity of religious folks.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join