It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Palestinians want this video removed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There NEVER was a country called palestine.

There NEVER was a people called palestinians. They actually came from all over the area.

There NEVER was a palestinian currency.

It was a bunch of nomadic people wandering around the desert.

By the way, the film of them on their knees looks more like they are "presenting".

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
They want it removed because they are showing a picture of Yassar Arafat kissing a book, terrorists always followed wherever he went to.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Oh no, here we go..LOL.. Every time you criticize the sham state of Israel you better watch out because not to long after the debate they will start calling you an anti semite. What a bunch of crap, these are the same tactics that they have been using for some time now, not to mention other lies that i better not mention here. The "GOYIM" as you like to call us are over it, we can see through the BS and we are turning away from Israel and its Zionist masters.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Religion is such a unifying and accepting force on our planet. I hope the Christians of the southern United States are correct, because after the rapture comes all the peace loving atheist will be left here happy.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

...and why were there only 600,000+ Jews there? Because the "Palestinians" aligned themselves with Hitler during World War II. Millions of Jews were in exile from their homes and many more than that died! German soldiers didn't ship Palestinian Jews to their extermination camps...they just killed them right there, where they stood. Often, they were lined up, front to back, so they could kill as many as possible with a single bullet because, as the Nazi generals put it, "A bullet is worth more than a Jew!"

If you want to learn history,try reading firsthand accounts instead of the liberal university and liberal mainstream propaganda. You have been deceived...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Did you see the video? the op presented? some line its states "Islamic holy shrine" which is false by pretex , generally its holy not "THE holy" , i guess my response to that was accurate one LOL....
edit on 26-6-2011 by LulzCode6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

OK. Follow the logic.

Would Muslims allow kids to play soccer in the courtyard where the Kaaba sits in Mecca? Hell no. Not in a million years. Anyone who did such a thing would be sentenced to death.

Now why then do they do such things at the Temple Mount, the most holy site of Judaism?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Fighting over holy of holiness , this video is sickening

Poor fella

edit on 26-6-2011 by LulzCode6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealAmericanPatriot
reply to post by TheUniverse

...and why were there only 600,000+ Jews there? Because the "Palestinians" aligned themselves with Hitler during World War II. Millions of Jews were in exile from their homes and many more than that died! German soldiers didn't ship Palestinian Jews to their extermination camps...they just killed them right there, where they stood. Often, they were lined up, front to back, so they could kill as many as possible with a single bullet because, as the Nazi generals put it, "A bullet is worth more than a Jew!"

If you want to learn history,try reading firsthand accounts instead of the liberal university and liberal mainstream propaganda. You have been deceived...

Here we go, figured you couldn't make your point without bringing up the "evil nazis" could you? Of course you couldn't.!! This has been the Zionists best thing to go to when the topic gets to hot for them, talking about oppression, when they are now the oppressors. Your throwing the bait out there, but I won't bite Zionist, sorry

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LulzCode6

The Jewish people love us Americans in Israel.

Why wouldn't we support them?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

All I see in those videos are severely depressed people praying to a freakin´ WALL. A wall symbolizes division to me, don´t know about you. But really, that is just a disturbing video - religious freak shows and gatherings are not over yet it seems.

And thats because your ignorant about the symbolism of the Temple

The Temple is a Mircocosm of the universe. It symbolizes everything within the universe; the 4 kabbalistic worlds, down the point of the physical. The temple as has always been taught is built on a point where Heaven and Earth meet; or where the abstract spiritual realm fuses and interpenetrates the physical. Hence in the book of Samuel when David buys the Temple mount from ornan the Jebusite, its called the "threshing floor". And a threshing floor is where something raw, like straw, is reduced in size; ie; limited. This symbolizes the infinite expansion of the spiritual condensing itself to finite dimensions; ie to become the physical world.

The four walls of the Temple, North, East, South and West each have their own kabbalistic significance. The Shekinah - the sphere of Malkuth, corresponds to the west. Amazingly, the only part the Romans decided to leave intact when they destroyed the 2nd temple was the western wall; symbolizing the Shekinah (G-ds indwelling presence..ie; just as the sun "settles" in the west, so to is this world, the physical, the spot where his presence is meant to settle). Thus, when Jews pray towards the western wall, the deeper significance is the meaning behind this symbol. They lament the loss of his presence in the world. They lament their continued degradation and exile amidst the nations. The western wall is a spot of supplication. The fact that it still stands indicates that despite the loss of G-ds revealed influence (the 3 other walls) , he also is in exile with man; ready to burst forth in glory at the end of days.

ol, kiss a wall and pray or bend over and pray to a building thousands of kilometers away. You people should objectively look at yourselves and see how effing ridiculous it is.

To a profane, surface level thinker like yourself, yes, im sure it does seem confusing.
edit on 26-6-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

Oh of course.

It was spoken in "Lemuria"

How bout we leave the theosophical lore out of a discussion of facts, Mkay?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Zionism created the Neoliberal movement to destroy gentile society, zionists hate everyone else and that's a known fact, not to mention your banking cartel and the trouble its been causing. But now the people are on to you and the time will come to rid ourselves of the Zionist issue. The so called liberal media has been no help in uncovering your deception believe me, they ran cover for the Zionists for some time. How can you blame media outlets that are under Jew control? You do know that almost all media outlets are Jew owned and operated right?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Interesting video

Why are the Jews and Muslims Enemy?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Every religious Jew i know would never do such a thing.

Those people are wrong, and morally disgusting, clearly. But please understand it is wrong to present this as "what JEWS do to Christians", as if this were an agreed upon practice.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This is nothing but cheapest Jew propaganda. I doubt whether any palesinian cares, if this video gets removed or not. I think, this video fades into none existence, compared with the genocidal atrosities the Jews commit on a daily basis against the palestinians.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Every religious Jew i know would never do such a thing.

Those people are wrong, and morally disgusting, clearly. But please understand it is wrong to present this as "what JEWS do to Christians", as if this were an agreed upon practice.

Why is it wrong? YOU presented it as "what Palestinians do to Jews"... No one with half a brain will see a difference in the two types of postings. They are BOTH propeganda.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
You are right... Christians are out of context. So, I present to you a video on how Jews treat Palestinians!

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Are you really going to believe a muslim - whose own people are the ones with a history of killing and bombing??

This guys a Muslim apologist, trying to present himself as an objective arbiter of the facts.... and lying, over and over again about the facts of history.

Anyone who wants to know how Jews and Christians lived among muslims - read èthe legacy of jihadè. it is a CHEAP an pathetic demogagory for him to say that Muslims accepted Jews "with open hands..come brothers".

It is nothing short of Sadistic for him to talk that way, given their history towards Jews.
edit on 26-6-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join