Why Palestinians want this video removed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by greenCo

There are almost 300 different languages spoken in China.....which one do you refer to?

Now pay attention.....

Hebrew is the oldest SPOKEN language in the world. It is still spoken in it's true ancient form.

Got it???

Ok, Hebrew is the oldest spoken language since chinese and african people are voiceless. I don´t get it... are you trying to say that hebrew is divine, or more special or more beautiful than other languages? Jews are better than other races because hebrew is older???? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
Am I arguing about languages?? What da F!!!!
edit on 25-6-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Nice library, even I don't have that many books. You don't have to be Jewish to learn all these things. In fact, I'd support any non-Jew who does. These books are available for all who want to learn.

I have the same feelings. I wouldnt say im 'ultra orthodox' in my perceptions, since after all, according to Rabbinic law a non-Jew only has to follow the 7 noahide laws. But, even though, i believe all people naturally incline to where they feel most comfortable.... and it is very, "unclassy" for a Jew who observes Rabbinic law to the T - dresses in the black suit and acts as all other orthodox Jews acts, to go about criticizing and looking down upon those who dont. You may FEEL one way, but you also have to accept that things are as they are for a reason. So, i know plenty, and am friends with plenty of Jews who are not 'orthodox', but rather a "modern orthodox". They pray tefilin daily, they wear their kipa (and im sorry, if youre a believing Jew you shouldnt not wear the kipa. If you dont, it implies that youre uncomfortable with what society would think at such a thing), and all the other prayers, but are more or less normal looking. They dress normally, they joke around, have fun. Its just they want to bring G-d into their life. Its a fusion of the world, and Kosher, friendly, joking around/having fun, with a deeper mystical/spiritual relationship with G-d.

Some criticize this approach as 'irreverant', whereas i think and believe that it is good to act like a kid sometimes. There are beautiful things about children; theyre ease, and natural proclivity to enjoy life, completely carefree... Or look at the dog (Gematria reveals very deep relationships between concepts. Ben, son, has the same gematria as Kelev, dog = 52. One of the relationships is this. A dog and a young boy both share a natural zest for life. You let a kid lose and he'll find something to entertain himself with. Life is EASY, and he in complete bliss. Likewise, take a young, dog out, and let him/her run around. They will be in ecstasy. A dogs joy is to run; to be free, and in such freedom us humans can learn something about ourselves. We NEED to be active in this life. Our purpose in living is 'to enjoy the ride', the movement and challenges of life. A dog teaches me this. This is one of the things i truly admire in the dog.) it likewise enjoys life carefree. So why cant man learn to enjoy life, in the boundaries set by G-d, to enjoy life? Im not saying one should be only ONE way. We are intellectual creatures aswell. We should be both, and at appropriate times for each. With our children, or friends, we can be goofy, and silly, and its fun because deep down we are all just children; it puts us in our natural place. But at the same time, we have to be mature, and responsible, and act with wisdom in important areas of life. To be sure not to let the fun get out of control is an important use of this mature function.

In anycase, i dont personally judge or have anything to say about Jews who have interests besides Judaism. Secular sciences and humanities are important. Its important for instance, in my opinion at least, to learn western philosophy, atleast to help you appreciate the value and truth of Torah philosophy in comparison.

And i also believe very adamantly that more non-Jews should read Jewish philosophy. Whether that be Kabbalah, or classical Torah commentaries, or even learn Hebrew...it is WORTH knowing (and i say this as a non Jew; i just had a annoying thought that some people reading this will think im actually a Jew - since every gentile who speaks highly of Judaism is a sneaky, conniving Jew trying to make his religion look amazing. All i can say to this is, please look up the word Noahide. Go to Noahidenations.com. Im a moderator at that site. Im a freaking non-Jew, born into a portuguese catholic family, my sisters a catholic, my parents are catholic. Only me and my brother think differently) because Judaism is the most ancient, and mysterious of religions; people know very little about it. They think "talmud" and horrific thoughts enter their minds. In the beginning when i first studied Judaism, i didnt realize how deep it went. I never realized that the Torah was a book of metaphysics. I never knew how mysterious the Midrashim, Talmud, Kabbalah , Chassidic writings - how just rich Judaism really is. In my opinion, no religion demonstrates such a progressive development in thought at Judaism does. Rabbis often emphasize Shimon Bar Yochai (author of the Zohar) as the "collective soul" of Israel. They then say that the Ari was the next carrier of the collective soul. He revealed the lurianic kabbalah. The next carrier of the collective soul, and another major figure, was the Baal Shem Tov. After him, the final carrier before the Messiah is Rebbe Nachman, who happens to be a great grandson of the Baal Shem Tov. The amazing thing with each of these 4 people (and dont get me wrong, there have been enormous figure in between these people...but these 4 deal with the mystical dimension) is that each came and advanced on the one who preceded him. Zohar is a very obscure book of Jewish mysticism, You cannot read it and understand it without a knowledgable teacher. Then it was more "revealed" and expanded upon by the Ari. He provided the basic framework to understand the Zohar. Without his writings, his Etz Chaim "tree of life", you cannot understand all the Zohars secrets. After him came Baal Shem Tov; perhaps the greatest revolutionary thinker in Judaism since, i dont, king david. Baal Shem Tov brought the essence of Judaism to the front; he single handedly resurrected the fallen spirit of Judaism, which had by them become stale and monotonous, mainly because of the torments endured by the Jewish people. Then came Rebbe Nachman, and i think he represents the final, proper understanding of Judaism. His emphasis on Simchah, on simple joy in service of G-d, is liberating. It takes away all the difficulties of the soul. I actually think mankind will never discover a deeper, more true psychology then in rebbe Nachman. If you want happiness in Life, learn Rebbe Nachman. Most of my strength has come from his teachings.
edit on 26-6-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

hey can always send in the UN peacekeepers

I would bite your tongue.

That is what many political thinkers, like Caroline Glick, Eugene Narret and Paul Eidelberg (a disciple of Strauss) suggest could happen. Israel will be cast as a "apartheid government" as Jimmy Carter accused them of, and the UN will send their NATO "peacekeepers" (see Serbia for definition) into Israel.... and take over the government, as theyre presently trying to do in Libya right now.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

It's time for humanity to move on from this tribalism, Israelite or not, you all worship the same God.

It is much more complex then that.

Who is "the same G-d"?? If someone has different ideas about G-d then someone else, then they do not quite worship the same G-d, now do they? They surely attempt to connect with the infinite; this being G-d. But some, particularly those of the Judeo-christian tradition expect a certain level of moral responsibility, and humility/ego nullification, before G-d, creator of the universe. Others think completely different. Some have an antinomian conceptiono of G-d, like some Sufis, or Gnostics, or Sabbateans. I know this is a basic concept in Eastern religions.

So. It is these questions people bicker over. To just say "get over it" is bound to put you on one side of this argument; and i already know what side that is.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Buddy. Hebrew is the oldest spoken language on earth. There is not even another language that can compare. Even Aramaic is a later development than Biblical Hebrew is.

What else is there?? Greek? I know some people will say koine greek, which is actually quite yonger then Hebrew. Biblical Hebrew goes back atleast to 2000 BCE. Koine dates back to 400-300 BCE. And even then it is only spokeb by Monks. Sanskrit? modest estimates put it at 1200 BCE. Even though there is much less evidence for Sanskrit being an ancient language then there is for Hebrew; which is related to the akkadian script.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LexiconV

The languages of Africa predate hebrew by thousands of years, of which are still spoken to this day.

When they can develop a script, and a language with more then 200 words (being primitives they dont have a very sophistacted language system, as Greek, or Arabic does. Even Hebrew, although relatively simple in biblical form, has a sophisticated grammer), or a system of Grammar, then they can be considered.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Linguistics is an interest of mine. Sumerian is the oldest written language, however Albanian is an old language but it wasn't written down till the 15th century. Most linguists argue that it is impossible to decide which language is the oldest and I have to agree.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Palestinian is the oldest language of all languages,,,,oh wait.

Second line.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
reply to post by dontreally

Linguistics is an interest of mine. Sumerian is the oldest written language, however Albanian is an old language but it wasn't written down till the 15th century. Most linguists argue that it is impossible to decide which language is the oldest and I have to agree.

I dont agree with you hardly ever, but I agree with you here, This argument that Hebrew is the oldest language spoken is bunk...

From what I understand the most prominent vote for the oldest language still spoken is Tami, which I believe is an Indian language........

Even latin is older then Hebrew
edit on 26-6-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Israel is a sham that should not exist plain and simple, reading this Zionist nonsense reminds me of how much I loath religion. If the US stopped supporting this "country" how long do you think it would last? Can we have the billions of dollars of our hard earned tax money back? It makes me sick when I think that I have contributed (against my will) to the zionist war machine and the killing of innocents.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
But I am just stupid goyim right?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Saved One Says:
They clearly do not regard the Temple Mount as a holy site which is the whole point of the OP. Try playing soccer at the Kaaba and see what happens. The Muslims' desire to control the Temple Mount has nothing to do with their belief that it is holy, and everything to do with denying Israel her most holy site.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wikipedia - Temple Mount

Among Sunni Muslims, the Mount is widely considered to be the third holiest site in Islam. Revered as the Noble Sanctuary (Bait-ul-Muqaddas) and the location of Muhammad's journey to Jerusalem and ascent to heaven, the site is also associated with Jewish biblical prophets who are also venerated in Islam.[citation needed] After the Muslim conquest of Jerusalem in 637 CE, Umayyad Caliphs commissioned the construction of the al-Aqsa Mosque and Dome of the Rock on the site.[3] The Dome was completed in 692 CE, making it one of the oldest extant Islamic structures in the world, after the Kaabah. The Al Aqsa Mosque rests on the far southern side of the Mount, facing Mecca. The Dome of the Rock currently sits in the middle, occupying or close to the area where the Bible mandates the Holy Temple be rebuilt

edit on 26-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Refer to my above Post. Its the 3rd most Holiest Site for Sunni Muslims

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
Israel is a sham that should not exist plain and simple, reading this Zionist nonsense reminds me of how much I loath religion. If the US stopped supporting this "country" how long do you think it would last? Can we have the billions of dollars of our hard earned tax money back? It makes me sick when I think that I have contributed (against my will) to the zionist war machine and the killing of innocents.

Exactly Israel is simply a parasite.

But i surmise The U.S is using Israel as a strategic point in the Middle-East.

I do not support that they are using the tax-payers money to support a Zionist Racists Murdering Genocidal Regime

I'd love to see what don't really and blue mirage have to say about this video

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Yes the US does use Israel as a post in that region and the Jews use the US taxpayer for their dollars. I cant wait for the day that the gentils wake up and open their eyes to these people.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

Yes my friend. We will expose the true nature of the Zionists

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
That entire area is sacred to Jews, Christians, Muslims alike, whether they play soccer there or not begs the question, the true question is, are they causing harm to anyone in doing it? It still amazes me that they still have the passion to enjoy a sport that they like even in spite of being a place where they are stateless. Wake up people, religion should never be an excuse to wipe people out from the earth.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I have nothing against the Israeli people but I can for sure say that Israeli and American history have one thing in common, and that is wiping out a race of people for their own greed. The Palestinians are paying the price in blood and death.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

There is no such thing as "Palestinian" as a language, its Arabic! lol

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by gravitational

There is no such thing as "Palestinian" as a language, its Arabic! lol

It
was
sarcasm...