It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom, you’ll never believe who we’re with

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

In a video that's going viral, two kids attempt to call their mom from the back of President Obama's limousine. The president invites the boy and girl to call somebody from his fancy phone and, like good kids, the pair decide to call their Mom.

Alas, nobody's home! The boy and girl leave a message detailing their surreal situation, and the President chimes in with a jaunty "Bye" at the end of the call. Here's hoping Mom doesn't accidentally erase the message...

news.yahoo.com...-container

Whether you like Obama or not, I think everyone can agree that this is a cool thing he did, although it has nothing to do with politics. I'm sure they'll never forget they day the President of the United States let them inside his limo, guarded by secret service, so they could call their mom.

Pretty cool.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Any other middle-aged man would be arrested for inviting two random young children into the backseat of his car

edit on 24-6-2011 by deanGI5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by deanGI5

lol..true...but those kids will never be more safe than they were the few seconds they were inside that limo.
edit on 24-6-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Had that been my kid he would of asked if Obama was really from Kenya? I would bet something like that wouldn't go viral.

And If I answered the phone, I would of asked him to resign as president, the constitution doesn't allow foreigners to run the white house!

edit on 24-6-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Not going to get into all of the conspiracies...but the guy certainly seems to be good with kids.

edit on 24-6-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hmmm so Obama isnt a child eating ogre... WOW!! Its obvious he is a nice guy.. he just doesnt like Libyan kids much I guess.

Factoids that popped into my head:
Seriously though, even Hitler was a nice guy sometimes and a real animal lover.. and a vegatarian.
DId you know he hated to hear Lobsters suffer when being boiled so he passed a law that they had to be cooked in ways that dont involve boiling them alive? Himmler said: "Shooting birds and animals is not a sport. It is pure murder. We Germans have always had a respect for animals".. and he made the SS wear bells on their uniforms so they wouldnt hurt animals?? Hunting animals with dogs was banned too. Oh and better yet they banned experimentation on animals because it was inhumane, but were okay with human who werent Germans experimentation.
Read all about it in "Horrible Histories: The Second World War"

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

What is this C O N S T I T U T I O N you speak of? lol jk yeah I agree. And with the guy above. You should not be inviting kids into a strangers car. No matter who it is right? I wonder if they had TSA there to fondle those kids before they got in the car?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
oh please, this is worse than Obama soothing a baby. Obama is a war criminal so this kind of propaganda will only work on the little boys and girls in his limousine.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I guess the children had no idea that their phone call will have been tracked and conversations monitored. Nice gesture but the children should learn NEVER to talk to strangers, even if he happens to be our president. (Hehe!)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well it didn't take long to get Hitler comparisons and proposing it's propaganda. Whatever. Just thought it was cool for the kids.

Regardless of who the President is, if it were me at that age I'd be giddy as well.

I wonder if the number shows upon caller ID?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Well it didn't take long to get Hitler comparisons and proposing it's propaganda. Whatever. Just thought it was cool for the kids.

Regardless of who the President is, if it were me at that age I'd be giddy as well.

I wonder if the number shows upon caller ID?

It wasnt a comparison of him to Hilter.. grow up. It was another leader in power who had a soft side everyone denied.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

It wasnt a comparison of him to Hilter.. grow up. It was another leader in power who had a soft side everyone denied.

Maybe for animals, didn't care much about human life, even his own citizens, Jewish or not. I understand the point you are making however. And I'm plenty grown up btw.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

So Obama begins ratcheting up the "Cool Guy" 2012 strategy to cover up his utter incompetency. Pretty sad.

EDIT:

Working to make his unauthorized war in Libya legal? Awww hell no, gotta soothe a baby. Actively participating in the debt ceiling/budget talks? Awwww hell no, gotta make a corny youtube video with some random kids. Coherant economic message? Well, at least he's tweeting for himself now.

STOP ACTING LIKE A CANDIDATE AND START ACTING LIKE A PRESIDENT.
edit on 24-6-2011 by snusfanatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
That's really cool! I saw him in person once at ben's chilli bowl. I didn't get to actually meet him though, I just saw him.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Factoids that popped into my head:
Seriously though, even Hitler was a nice guy sometimes and a real animal lover.. and a vegatarian.

From Obama makes two kids smile to Hitler in only 5 posts.
There should be some kind of award for that.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Ah, so much cooler than when I met then Governor George Bush at that age!

This is something these kids will never forget!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Whether you like Obama or not, I think everyone can agree that this is a cool thing he did, although it has nothing to do with politics.

All Obama "did" is wake up in the morning, open an envelope and follow a script. That's why actors like Reagan and Schwarzenegger make good politicians.

lol..true...but those kids will never be more safe than they were the few seconds they were inside that limo.

Physically, it may appear so, but these people are known occultists. Spiritually, it may be very different.

Not going to get into all of the conspiracies...but the guy certainly seems to be good with kids.

It's just an evolved version of the old school "kiss the babies" technique. It's designed to fool people.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
From Obama makes two kids smile to Hitler in only 5 posts.

That's because he used the same technique to fool the masses.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fff8919d7608.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

who's the kid? damian thorne?
reminds me of something hitler said once
about the wonderful thing about the nazi movement being that everyone had the same expression on their faces

lol looks like he's holding the kid down so he doesn't kill the photographer.

on topic + related

gotta laugh about david not getting dean's post

those kids were lucky they werent held down and...
well you get the picture.

when i was a kid [early 80's] my grandma took me to the market and we bumped into the campaign caravan of then governor Carlos Romero Barcelo [PR] he was pressing the flesh [shaking peoples hands] and i suddenly experienced a sensation of dread and fear and ducked into a store so as to avoid him.

last time i felt that way was a few years before that

1st time i went to a circus in NYC and discovered i had clown phobia

new topics

top topics

join