It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Girl Offers Her Virginity for An iPhone 4 Only.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Biznewschina reported that a female jiulinghou, referring to those born during the 90’s, tweeted on Weibo (Chinese version of Twitter) that it is her “dream to own a iPhone4 but her father won’t let her get one.” She then decided to sleep with someone in exchange for the mobile device.

www.koreaherald.com...

We also came across a boy selling his kidney for an Iphone 4 a month or so ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What is this world coming too? all morals are being throw out the door for a stupid phone. A phone that will be out of style 6 months from now when the Iphone 5 comes out. This world is turning into a sick place.

Im sure we will be seeing this more and more as the world economy falls off the cliff

edit on 24-6-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
SMH fits this type of behavior well. MORALS failing PRINCIPLES fading LOVE trying HOPE - HOPE.

Be Well

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What I want to know is how does a young girl understand that her virginity is worth something?? This has to be tought to her from somewhere.....But where??

How does she know that half the sicko's in this world would jump to that deal???

I don't understand where young people are being educated about this crap...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
At least it's not an iPhone 3. That would just be demeaning.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I couldn't agree more. I've understood the concept of other cultures and nation's carrying a different value for individual life than we do in America or other areas of the Western World. However, it's a little shocking to see that attitude extends all the way down to how individuals view THEIR OWN life or health. There is not a manufactured item or artificial concept on Earth I would risk my life or health for. It's sad to see this.......

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think the boy actually sold his kidney for an ipad 2, not an iphone 4.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It is her virginity she can do what she wants with it.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
What I want to know is how does a young girl understand that her virginity is worth something?? This has to be tought to her from somewhere.....But where??

How does she know that half the sicko's in this world would jump to that deal???

Cartoons the young sitcoms shows video games its bad. To go even further peer interactions away from parents eye school talk parties MOVIES ECT ECT.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I won't even buy one for myself. LOL

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17

Question for you....Do you have a daughter?? I can 99% guarantee you don't or that statement would never have left your big mouth!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Cartoons the young sitcoms shows video games its bad. To go even further peer interactions away from parents eye school talk parties MOVIES ECT ECT.

Yeah O I was thinking about it also, but I can't recall one movie or video game talking about virginity being worth something....Sex yeah, but as a virgin how can you know this stuff?? It makes my mind go in circles sometimes...How our youth acts and it is very sad to say the least....

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I NEED PICS FIRST!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Question for you....Do you have a daughter?? I can 99% guarantee you don't or that statement would never have left your big mouth!!!

Its not his daughter either, or yours for that matter.
edit on 24-6-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
not to sidetrack but did anyone else get his pop up pon viewing this thread?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Its not his daughter either.

I guess I would expect more compassion from a mother/father.....That statement is exactly why our youth act the way they do now!! Teach your kids and raise them correctly and this crap won't happen...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Step 1 in how to blackmail your father into doing what you want....

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

it'll still happen regardless.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I guess I would expect more compassion from a mother/father.....That statement is exactly why our youth act the way they do now!! Teach your kids and raise them correctly and this crap won't happen...

Correctly raising children is subjective.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

So who defines what "correct" is? Shouldn't we leave that up to individual parents? You can disagree all you want with how parents raise their children, however it is entirely up to those parents to define "correct" in a way that works for them.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join