It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It is not letting me change the set time.

Currently, the clock is set to GMT - 12:00, and I have changed it about 3 or 4 times to GMT - 5:00, and it has not changed...

Even tho I use the 24 hour clock (Military Time), should I still be able to change the time zone?

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Everytime you go into your Control Panel it resets back to normal. So just set it to your timezone. And dont go back...for it will go to -12. Everytime you go back youll have to reset it.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It still does not appear to have changed... (My current time is 10:47 PM (22:47), and the clock listing is 3:43)

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Changing the time in your control panel sets the offset so that the posted on time is correct for you. The GMT time in the top right corner does not change.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Vhae, I have the same problem, everytime I went into my profile it would be set to the wrong time zone, then someone told me that it resets to the default time zone everytime you go into your profile. Just change it back to yours whenever your edit your information.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Changing the time in your control panel sets the offset so that the posted on time is correct for you. The GMT time in the top right corner does not change.

Oh, that makes sense then. I was about to make a post with the same issue, but you guys beat me to it. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I just do the math or look at my watch. I learn many things at ATS but "what time it is" ain't one of them.

new topics

top topics

join