It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Bieber Attacked By Man in NYC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Let me guess?

The Cop or Fan was so overwhelmed with the scent of his new perfume they were overwhelmed with desire?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
LMAO...
I want see who gives this the first flag.

Go ahead....

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Wow... the REAL conspiracy in this, is the strong polar reactions to Justin Bieber, this kid who happened to get noticed on youtube. People either adore him or despise him. I have really no reaction to speak of in regards to him, except that he's just another famous person. But he's a person first, and no one should be attacked for being.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I say good!

Get this little Fu*k nugget to bite the curb then ask him to smile to the camera!

The pathetic little crettin that he is!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I like Justin Bieber...he is a good and talented person. He comes from a loving family and is a very fortunate individual...this most know. However beyond all of that he is a fellow human being...and I hate violence of any kind. I am sure he is scared right now....which is understandable...I hope he heals from this soon. In the future I also hope and pray that he has better security.

As a side note: I am appalled by the hatred toward him by some of the posters in this thread. I suspect many of you are jealous of his success and his goodness as a human being.
edit on 23-6-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

This man is a true American hero.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojoharry
I say good!

Get this little Fu*k nugget to bite the curb then ask him to smile to the camera!

The pathetic little crettin that he is!

lol if only I could even devote that much energy to disliking some retard celeb.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
why on ATS???

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
LOL. I wasn't expecting to get a flag for posting this hahahahahaaha.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join