It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Bieber Attacked By Man in NYC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Justin Bieber Attacked By Man in NYC

www.gossipcop.com

Justin Bieber was tackled and knocked to the ground by a man who jumped a barricade outside Macy’s in New York this afternoon.

“He literally tried to attack him,” said an eyewitness.

On the ground, Bieber was heard saying, “What? What?”

Bieber was described as “startled and shaken up,” but not injured.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I don't like posting celebrity crap on ATS but to be fair this was the first bit of MSM celebrity news that actually registered in my brain let alone caught my eye.. It was on drudge report as well.

I would of course never advocate violence. Even to an annoying little (insert word here) like himself.

What else to say to make this a sufficient amount of my own comments on the news article? I don't really have much more to say to be honest..

www.gossipcop.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This american idol/tmz style claptrap should not even qualify as news here. Why are you polluting ATS with this? If you have nothing to say about it, why post it? It is not important at all in the overall scheme of things. Disappointing.
edit on 23-6-2011 by sonofliberty1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
lots of thoughts here i suppose........

Main one?

I wish survival of the fittest was still viable..............

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Did you not read what BAN is for?

This is not that. You should have posted this in BTS under music or people.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It said he wasn't hurt, he was only "shaken".

It wasn't violence.

It was a desperate attempt to get to touch the kid I believe.

See if it were violence it would be bad right?
But this is worse, some grown adult was willing to go to jail just for jumping on this kid and touching him. Oh but hes got mad bragging rights now right?

Celebrities make people go retarded, it's nothing new though.

Remember the way people treated Elvis and the Beatles?

Disclaimer : I am not saying Beiber has anywhere near the talent the King had...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
This american idol/tmz style claptrap should not even qualify as news here. Why are you polluting ATS with this? If you have nothing to say about it, why post it? It is not important at all in the overall scheme of things. Disappointing.

What like there isn't tons of other crap on ATS that frustrates and angers a lot of members but this crap might put a smile on a few peoples faces?

Take a chill pill dude. You didn't have to read it, the title was pretty self explanatory.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Main one?

Whatever the case, a person does not deserve to be attacked like that.

*sigh* Such a shame to live amongst psychopaths.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

I like celebrity news.

It shows how badly our society has become programmed and brainwashed.

We need to keep an eye on this stuff too man.

If you start ignoring MKUltra it will catch us off guard. Stay vigilant.

And remember- every subject is important and will give us clues to finally figuring out humanities weaknesses and finding ways to mitigate them.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParAvion

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Main one?

Whatever the case, a person does not deserve to be attacked like that.

*sigh* Such a shame to live amongst psychopaths.

He wasn't attacked.

The person just wanted to touch him I believe.

Look, to hurt a little kid like this all you gotta do is deck em once in the face and they are out cold.

None of that happened. This person just jumped on him like he was Elvis or something. It's basically a case of celebrity worship gone overboard imho.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
ATS sometimes seems like the National Inquirer but I could care less about clebs . Mods need to move this post

link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Disclaimer : I am not saying Beiber has anywhere near the talent the King had...
I am glad you clarified that. I would hate to ignite a flame war over a misunderstanding.

If it were not for poor talent, he would have no talent imo.

link   

Justin Bieber was tackled and knocked to the ground by a man who jumped a barricade outside Macy’s in New York this afternoon.

Good to know there are still people out there actively protecting our children

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Give the Bieber a break. This kind of behavior directed towards anyone famous or not is bizarre. I can't even imagine how many obsessed stalkers that these folks have to endure on a daily basis. Stalkers that kill for the object of their affection. John Hinckley Jr. or simply kill for their obsession. Remember what Mark David Chapman did just one day before he killed Lennon??

On the day before the assassination Chapman accosted singer-songwriter James Taylor at the 72nd Street Subway Station. According to Taylor, "The guy had sort of pinned me to the wall and was glistening with maniacal sweat and talking some freak speak about what he was going to do and his stuff with how John was interested, and he was going to get in touch with John Lennon."

en.wikipedia.org...

Again, be it Beiber or Letterman or whomever these people have crazy fans and people who simply hate them because of who they are. etc.. I'm sure Bieber will think twice before his next public appearance because he will now always have "that voice" in the back of his head.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Is she ok?

I don't think these kind of news belongs on this forum and i do agree that celebrities make people go retarded. Everyone wants to be a star

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

What like there isn't tons of other crap on ATS that frustrates and angers a lot of members but this crap might put a smile on a few peoples faces?

Take a chill pill dude. You didn't have to read it, the title was pretty self explanatory.
It is not "news", not for this forum. It should be moved to a more appropriate setting.

EDIT: Ahh, good. Thanks to who ever moved it. Moving along now.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Whats he got left 4 minutes?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Now that's what you call a "Bustin Jeibers"

I'm not for violence, especially against minors........

....but somebody needs to knock his ego down a notch or two.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I've never understood why grown adults rip on Bieber. He has so much talent. He may not fit into your genre of music tastes, but he is a talented kid who has managed (only so far) to avoid getting into trouble like most teen stars. He has a positive attitude and has always made it a point to make things "better". That is refreshing. Regardless if you like him or not, he hasn't done anything wrong to deserve being ridiculed by grown a$$ people.

Yep. I just defended Justin Bieber.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
He wasn't attacked. It was an undercover cop that jumped the barrier to help him because the crowd was getting unruly.

Bieber was signing autographs outside of Macy's when the crowd became unruly ... and a plainclothes police officer rushed to help the singer. Problem is -- Bieber didn't know the guy was a cop -- so when the cop got close to Justin ... Bieber got defensive thinking he was a crazy fan. A member of Bieber's security team immediately grabbed the cop and tried to pull him away.

source

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join