It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Contain Live Organisms: Bio-Warfare Attack!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well here is some fuel for the fire..
What is this

Could it be some sort of bacteria, are we all now infected by these things..
This thing looks alive, what do you debunkers have to say.
Is there a logical explanation to it.

Edit: sorry for the bad link
edit on 23-6-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkkkay

when you embed, only include the ID like this

0a-5_kApn08&feature_related

edit after watching - I have no idea what I'm looking at
someone could tell me its peanut butter mites and I'd have to take their word for it

edit on 23-6-2011 by Forevever because: ♥

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

no comment, I'm almost done with the chemtrail nonsense but....

when using the youtube embed only provide the video ID, not the entire URL:

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0a-5_kApn08

you only want

0a-5_kApn08

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

lol sorry we both posted that at the same time

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
That fiber does not look alive in my opinion. The video says that it only moves when his hand is near it? Static electricity maybe? I've moved hairs and fuzz and such around by moving my hand in close proximity due to static electricity.

Also, the picture of the web collected from the lamp post looks to be magnified as well. Why not show a picture of it unmagnified? Which raises more speculation from me - How did someone see it on a lamp post if it is indeed that tiny, and how are they sure it came from a chemtrail?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

A thoroughly uninformative video. He does not specify the length of the thread or the magnification of the microscope he is using, or, for that matter, if it is a microscope at all. Based on the fact that it is a short strand that seems frayed at either end, I'd guess it was a piece of cotton thread which plumps as it absorbs water. The video maker gives no indication of the size of the clump the thread was supposedly taken from, nor does he establish any evidentiary chain to link it to "chemtrails." I fail to see the relevance of the human hair samples at the end, and am completely baffled by the claim that "23 out of 25 adults and 3 out of 4 children cultured positive for hair fibers." Does that mean 25% of children are bald? Morgellons is one of those gray area topics I actually incline towards; there may well be some sort of mycofiber that causes skin conditions too rare to be widely documented. This doesn't look like it. Nice music, though. Oh... I know I'm going to regret this, but, what's a "chemweb?"

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Chemtrails do in fact exist, look at some of the videos on youtube, they usually appear right before a major earthquake...whether or not there are chemtrails that spray bacteria onto the population, I have no idea, seems like something new to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
AAAAAHHHHHHH HELP WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
What does it have to do with chemtrails?

It looks like a cotton fiber.

Here's a photo gallery of various things under similar magnification. Morgellons fibers seem to be just normal environmental fibers.

picasaweb.google.com...

Example:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/314dd35718a6.jpg[/atsimg]

Just some fibers from a sponge.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
You have to prove there is something called a "chemweb". Physics would not allow something that gossamer to drift straight down from the sky under a "chemtrail"...it would be blown away and apart by the smallest breeze or draft. What is probably collected is either spider web from a spider ballooning. Here's a link about the dispersal:
Aerial dispersal of spiders
Each spider egg sack contains many eggs, all laid at the same time to all hatch at the same time. There is an estimated million spiders in each square acre of meadow, so the case for lots of spider silk at any one time is high. I've had a spider cocoon hatch between two windows and had over 100 baby spiders hatch. They didn't balloon (they took over my living room window for months, yuck), but most spider cocoons would probably have the same results.
That said, you could have spider web, which is inherently sticky, stuck to a lightpole, collecting any stray fiber which comes near it. Like cottonwood, dandelion blowballs, milkweed, cotton fibers blow off of a clothes line, hair from animals...there is a lot of dust including fibers in the air all the time.
Most natural fibers will absorb water during which will expand a bit at a time. The amount of water can be as small as humidity. Because each cell will absorb water at a different rate, this causes movement. Even human hair moves with humidity. Ask anyone with really curly or really straight hair.
Without any identification or research, there are too many natural options to list, so no one can claim anything more about this than a fiber was pulled off a web that was outside.
Morgellons is also not proven. There is no set pattern, no set item or explanation given, just a lot of people picking at themselves and taking in scabs and such into their doctor with a claim they are being attacked by microscopic things. These "things" have been variously described by "sufferers" as worms, bugs, mites, wires, fibers, nanomachines, artificial, biological, man-made.....nothing that really can point to any one source of anything. Not much proof of anything.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leemo
Chemtrails do in fact exist, look at some of the videos on youtube,

Oh yes, I've found them very informative and educational.

they usually appear right before a major earthquake..

Uh, since when? I think you are confusing 'chemtrails' with earthquake lights.

whether or not there are chemtrails that spray bacteria onto the population, I have no idea, seems like something new to me.

It would be pretty easy to support with evidence, we would see the bacteria or chemicals in air, soil and water samples. Why haven't we?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I heard that actually they are spraying secret mind controlling nano bots. When you inhale them, they work their where to the base of the frontal cortex but lay dormant. Eventually they are going to play a specific frequency with HAARP and it will initiate the nano bots turning us all into bio robots. Then the aliens can come down that have been waiting in orbit, create lots of earthquakes and destroy 90% of the worlds population. This will allow the elite / TPTB to morph into their true reptilian form and rule us like slave masters, just like they did in ancient Egypt before the Plaeiadians came down and rescued us from tyrrany before writing the bible and giving Moses the 10 commandments.

I'm terrified.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Chemtrails do in fact exist, look at some of the videos on youtube, they usually appear right before a major earthquake..

Given that there's "major" earthquakes every day it would be very strange indeed if something didn't occur just before one - here's the USGS map of today's ones greater than magnitude 4.5

Would you care to make a more specific hypothesis about any link you think exists?

.whether or not there are chemtrails that spray bacteria onto the population, I don't know ....

If there's a bacteria being sprayed I'd expect to be able to take a sample of air, swap a culture growing gel and watch it grow......

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I ask that those ardent ATS members and others that are truly concerned or interested in the chem-trail phenomenon, to read and study the following public document. It is my way of sharing historical chem-trail information with a current ATS thread discussing such new bio-organism findings in the chem-trail arena.

Link to Public Law Public Law#105-85

www.dod.gov...

Public Law#105-85, November 18, 1997 as passed by the 105th Congress into public law has legislated by the successful passage, has given away our consent and has made it legal for them to spray us without further consent or say-so even if it kills us.

Wordage in the public law basically gives our consent away for them to conduct human depopulation and this public law gives them the legal means to do what they are doing with regard to chem-trails and these recent findings of bio-organisms being detected in the chem-trail properties.

Please read this public law in depth and study the wordage used in areas where human life, environment and the use of synthetic bio organisms and "fungus", hint, hint, on humans as a means to reduce the human population is allowed.

For the fast info junkies,here is a video link that will I feel better explain what the public law is all about without having to read it.

www.youtube.com...

Either way, read it, understand what it means and then begin to speak differently in public or in blogs about what you now currently know to be factual and true, because if I can cite the public law, the date it was published, and the specific Congress that passed it, then you should at least take the time to consider that you and others may not know as much about the chem-trial historical elements that make this latest finding just more visible and public proof that they are doing what the law legally allows them to do with bio-organisms and chem-trails.

Consider this small and public element of truth regarding chem-trails and you will be on your way to understanding that chem-trails have to be seen from a broader perspective because it contains many facets to its design, construction and purpose of use.

Thanks again ATS, and I truly hope you and others read, save and share this information whenever an opportunity arises. It should be in everyone's historical chest of information that helps to explain why certain governmental actions while appearing evil and immoral are in fact public law and legal in every way.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Public Law#105-85, November 18, 1997 as passed by the 105th Congress into public law has legislated by the successful passage, has given away our consent and has made it legal for them to spray us without further consent or say-so even if it kills us.

Wordage in the public law basically gives our consent away for them to conduct human depopulation and this public law gives them the legal means to do what they are doing with regard to chem-trails and these recent findings of bio-organisms being detected in the chem-trail properties.

Where does it say any of that? All I see are routine appropriations. At least provide a hint as to what section these are in.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

They mean section 1078:

SEC. 1078. RESTRICTIONS ON THE USE OF HUMAN SUBJECTS FOR 50 USC 1520a. TESTING OF CHEMICAL OR BIOLOGICAL AGENTS.
(a) PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES.—The Secretary of Defense may not conduct (directly or by contract)—
(1) any test or experiment involving the use of a chemical agent or biological agent on a civilian population; or
(2) any other testing of a chemical agent or biological agent on human subjects.

(b) EXCEPTIONS.—Subject to subsections (c), (d), and (e), the
prohibition in subsection (a) does not apply to a test or experiment carried out for any of the following purposes:
(1) Any peaceful purpose that is related to a medical, therapeutic, pharmaceutical, agricultural, industrial, or research activity.
(2) Any purpose that is directly related to protection against toxic chemicals or biological weapons and agents.
(3) Any law enforcement purpose, including any purpose related to riot control.

(c) INFORMED CONSENT REQUIRED.—The Secretary of Defense
may conduct a test or experiment described in subsection (b) only if informed consent to the testing was obtained from each human subject in advance of the testing on that subject.

Which says you can't do it, unless you get consent from the test subject.

But according to this particular conspiracy interpretation, the fact that it is in the law is actually consent, since you have the ability to to be aware of the law, so you've consented to be experimented on. It makes no sense - but that's what is claimed (or at least what is claimed after you point out section c)
edit on 24-6-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I remember when Cliffie Carnicom pronounced that he had found red blood cells! Oh, well turned out it was just pollen! Oh course that little fact didnt stop chemtrailers from insisting to this day that there are chemtrails of blood being dropped.

Maybe this is what it would look like. I mean the people on the ground are even wearing protective gear, and getting out of the way of this military "Death Dump"

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Almost nobody replying to this thread believes Chemtrails are real. Gimme a break!

Did ATS turned into CIA disinformation forum?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-6-2011 by gekados because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gekados
Almost nobody replying to this thread believes Chemtrails are real. Gimme a break!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Perhaps you did not read the OP's text...

Could it be some sort of bacteria, are we all now infected by these things.. This thing looks alive, what do you debunkers have to say. Is there a logical explanation to it.(?)

....your videos are unrelated too.
Feel free to add to the discussion though, it's a public forum.
What do you think the images of that fiber are ?
edit on 29-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gekados

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

So post a link to the long ago debunked Tanker Enemy hoax version of the KC-10 video..

And you link to another Tanker Enemy video that was reposted by someone else, but that directs people to visit a site called Jew Watch?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join