It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major event about to unfold before your eyes

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I think you guys all few away to another part of the board; ... But I did put up a post on what may be the best way to divert the Fort Peck Dam water .. should the unthinkable occur.

It is here: Possible solution: Fort Peck Dam

I hope it all turns out well.
And Thank you all, for the facts and the links, I had no idea before I came over here!

Namaste

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

It was an honest error, but there is a Minot in Montana also. Check it out. Why not just correct it instead of singling someone out for ridicule?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well I guess there is nothing to be worried about hey?
After all,. it was posted on the 22 and the crest is receding

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Hey look at this software I found that you can get from FEMA for free.
You can basically change the flow rates and see the effects.

Delmar Edu

HAZUS-MH, multi-disaster mapping software will be introduced at the end of this study project.
HAZUS MH is a PC-based, GIS software tool which can be used on a desktop computer,
designed to assess multiple hazard risks and output analysis results as GIS maps and reports with
the goal of 1) helping communities estimate potential social and economic losses that might
occur from natural and man-made disasters and 2) prevent losses in life and property by helping
communities analyze risks within their communities, so they can improve their disaster
management plans.
The software is available free from FEMA. Each instructor and student using this study project
should order their own copy of the free software. To order: print, complete and mail the form
found at, www.fema.gov... Once the software
arrives, download it to your home computer. A MH3 Patch will be necessary to update the
software. The required software patch can be downloaded from:
www.fema.gov...
HAZUS has three levels of operation, where 1) the user can analyze their community’s risks
using HAZUS out-of-the-box, 2) the user can input data into HAZUS, such as additional census
data, stream discharge, flood elevations, etc., for a specific community, and 3) HAZUS can be
manipulated for highly specific analyses.
HAZUS MH software contains a nationwide database of:
• Demographics: population, employment, housing
• Value of Building Stock: residential, commercial, industrial, government
• Essential Facilities: hospitals, schools, police stations, fire stations
• Transportation: highways, bridges, railways, tunnels, airports, ports and harbors, ferry
facilities
• Utilities: waste water, potable water, oil, gas, electric power, communication facilities
• High potential loss facilities: dams and levees, nuclear facilities, hazardous material sites,
military installations
HAZUS MH can be integrated with locally generated data to estimate:
• building losses by structure type and use
• utility and transportation system damage and time to recover
• direct and indirect economic losses
• impact to critical facilities
• casualties and shelter needs
• number of resulting fires
• amount and location of debris generated

Jackie Stenehjem – Williston State College, iGETT cohort 1, Instructor Guide
Analysis of Potential Flood Elevations and Economic Losses in the Event of a
Catastrophic Dam Breach, using GIS and ENVI, with an Introduction to HAZUS‐MH
pg6

edit on 1-7-2011 by Absum! because: link

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I appreciate the depth reply, and I'm sure the math makes sense - I'm tired and it's late, will read tomorrow.

However, let's remember that we live in a somewhat chaotic world (with all the mathematics-defying randomness that such entails), with overlords that don't give a damn about us, who would quite happily cause earthquakes, flooding and epidemics if it would further their depopulation and control-through-fear agendas.

So for all the solid maths you present (not checked it yet remember), I still disagree that there is 'nothing to see here', on principle that the bastards in charge will try anything and everything to rule the roost and control the resources.

Take it as it is - see the forest and not the trees.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Since you haven't gone over the math (though, it's not really math... it's more just an overview of the quantities of water involved), I'm assuming you also didn't see the conclusion I came to. You may be surprised. It's a little out-of-character, considering my original standpoint, but, given the most basic information, I feel it represents the most realistic outcome.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Absum!
reply to post by CLPrime

Hey look at this software I found that you can get from FEMA for free.
You can basically change the flow rates and see the effects.

Delmar Edu

HAZUS-MH, multi-disaster mapping software will be introduced at the end of this study project.
HAZUS MH is a PC-based, GIS software tool which can be used on a desktop computer,
designed to assess multiple hazard risks and output analysis results as GIS maps and reports with
the goal of 1) helping communities estimate potential social and economic losses that might
occur from natural and man-made disasters and 2) prevent losses in life and property by helping
communities analyze risks within their communities, so they can improve their disaster
management plans.
The software is available free from FEMA. Each instructor and student using this study project
should order their own copy of the free software. To order: print, complete and mail the form
found at, www.fema.gov... Once the software
arrives, download it to your home computer. A MH3 Patch will be necessary to update the
software. The required software patch can be downloaded from:
www.fema.gov...
HAZUS has three levels of operation, where 1) the user can analyze their community’s risks
using HAZUS out-of-the-box, 2) the user can input data into HAZUS, such as additional census
data, stream discharge, flood elevations, etc., for a specific community, and 3) HAZUS can be
manipulated for highly specific analyses.
HAZUS MH software contains a nationwide database of:
• Demographics: population, employment, housing
• Value of Building Stock: residential, commercial, industrial, government
• Essential Facilities: hospitals, schools, police stations, fire stations
• Transportation: highways, bridges, railways, tunnels, airports, ports and harbors, ferry
facilities
• Utilities: waste water, potable water, oil, gas, electric power, communication facilities
• High potential loss facilities: dams and levees, nuclear facilities, hazardous material sites,
military installations
HAZUS MH can be integrated with locally generated data to estimate:
• building losses by structure type and use
• utility and transportation system damage and time to recover
• direct and indirect economic losses
• impact to critical facilities
• casualties and shelter needs
• number of resulting fires
• amount and location of debris generated

Jackie Stenehjem – Williston State College, iGETT cohort 1, Instructor Guide
Analysis of Potential Flood Elevations and Economic Losses in the Event of a
Catastrophic Dam Breach, using GIS and ENVI, with an Introduction to HAZUS‐MH
pg6

edit on 1-7-2011 by Absum! because: link

Kind of funny that they list terrorism as a possible reason for dam breach, then offer up free software so they can do damage assesments ahead of time.

But since I don't think the feda are quite that dumb, ordering that software must get you on a list.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I was down at fair St Louis yesterday afternoon for the air show (which was awesome!). I have lived in the St Louis area my entire life and have never seen the river this high. The road we normally take to get to the arch was completely under water. It was flooded up to the massive concrete embankment at the about 20 feet from the arch. If those dams on the Missouri fail we are in for some serious trouble, actually I think we are in for it anyways. When that snow pack melts completely it's going to be like 93' on steroids. We lost an entire community back then Chouteau Island

It's gonna suck, big time!

ps...I live about 2 or 3 miles from where the Missouri dumps in the Mississippi river
Rivers meet
edit on 5-7-2011 by Stovokor because: Added ps and

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
www.fbo.gov...

What is the need, for large amounts of rock, at a dam?

Divert water sounds like it.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
HAARP is responsible for most disasters.
call me crazy, but they were responsible for the japanese tsunami without a freaking doubt.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

It seems possible, but not likely, in my opinion. This guy seems like hès drawing the most extreme conclusion and saying its a definite outcome.

we will see, but im thinking typical ats hysteria...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by faivious
call me crazy, but they were responsible for the japanese tsunami without a freaking doubt.

I wouldnt call you crazy, per se, but I would suggest that perhaps you arent really looking at this from a rational standpoint.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

call me crazy, but they were responsible for the Japanese tsunami without a freaking doubt.

I should not reply without a link to a video, but there are many videos on U-Tube which say it was the alignment of ELENIN which was responsible for the 9.0 off Japan. There are other theories as well, but not nearly so may with good alignment data to back them up (although to give credit where due, some have hard data as well).

On the crazy weather this year ... who knows .. heroes or villains .. take your pick!! ... But a monsoon-al flow which moves (in North America) to the West .. before it tracks East .. is one odd creature! The Rockies get up-slope flow from time to time, but wow, what an up-slope//cross-slope that was predicted to be .. did not quite pan out as shown on the telly, however!! (Darn good thing, too!)

Are they trying to agitate and clean the area of the atmosphere carrying the hot fallout?
However, if one of those dams goes, will it not be worse than if they had not tried?
Freaky awful business; with way, way too many innocent lives in the way!!

And worse, they are now so paranoid (a terrorist mental perspective contagion), that even if they were trying to play the hero, they would have a hard time selling it with news black outs and so on .. and so on, and all the prior lies, etc ...

They are making it very, very hard for us to believe in even the non-black gov in poor broken DC!!
Some people there do still have morals and good minds on them!! ... I wish such things were more catchy!!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

call me crazy, but they were responsible for the Japanese tsunami without a freaking doubt.

This is from the videos on the Hawaiian Telescope .. a clip they call "Nibiru [July 2011] New Evidence - Hawaii Observatory"

QuaaludeMidnight :: 13 hours ago :: and if you want to see even stranger things in the sky go to March 11th that's when the earthquake happened in Japan You will see six objects in the sky just off center to the right that do not move for 2 hours they appear just as the sun sets and the stars come out they are the first to appear and they do not move they only flash and disappear they are there for like a week then vanish from the sky

The larger body is about 3:17 in, and remember that the atmosphere makes things look much larger --- once it moves above the atmosphere it seems to shrink .. that is normal.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Serendipity7

This video was debunked and proven to be the Moon, and several other planets please make sure to look into the objects being seen before posting. Also that video is from May 29 not the day of the quake. Put the date in to Stellarium and you can see exactly what is being seen on the video... also this same thing was stated below in the YouTube comments. Sorry but there is plenty of info out there to debunk any Elenin/Nibiru/whatever topic this is just another Y2K, end of the world, BS story people are jumping on. And if it were real there is nothing the normal people could really do MOST everyone on the plant would die Underground bunkers not a goo idea IMO if it causes earthquakes, volcanic eruptions top side so really no safe place in an extinction event.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

You are right I discovered this after I posted sorry about that (I guess I need a Geography lesson as well lol)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Here is a news report from a Great Falls TV channel, Showing The opening of This Dam's spillways.
Looks like the report was filed today.
www.krtv.com...
edit on 10-7-2011 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Ah .. someone else said it was Venus .. and that might be correct.
(I am hopeless about stars, I can find about 5 things in the sky and the moon .. it is something I like to read about, but have zero expertise in. .. I freely admit!)

I know there is a big lid on Americans knowing anything newsworthy these days (except what is vetted) .. but I don't think the Chinese Press and the Russian Press were both lying about the same thing!! ...

So ... I think Elenin is coming .. but in the Bible Code (which you will likely not find credible either) there are two phrases ... Earth Annihilated .. and ... I will destroy ... so ... maybe we already have our home free card ... and this "craft" headed our way is coming to say "Hello Earthlings" or similar? ... .you suppose?

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join