It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if aliens were confirmed to be on the earth across all news stations?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Ok, I would laugh. Because it would be nothing new as the cases have already been shown over and over, and while some ignorant today sh** in their pants.. I would be drinking something and relaxing... I would also love the Church fall down as it was no good and believers were better off without it.

I am looking at a report of the thousands of people who gather at the Vatican to see the Pope and among them young boys and girls and I facepalm thinking do they even know what they believe in? the lies of this religious institution.

Let's say that in the news they announced that those conspiracies of getting rid of large part of the population are also true. Of course, that would scare me but I would find one advnatage of getting rid of some of the population - what kind of population needs to be get rid of? Starting with criminals, mafia, politicians who have been lying about it the entire way, religious fanatics and terrorists, people who are too dumb to accept facts and act more and more ignorant living with some old religious understandings. Now you cannot deny the fact that this population needs sorting and cleaning, we are currently like animals, we don't act like anything higher than the animal instincts, the horrible crimes you hear about every day, the corruption, poverty while others get richer and richer.

I am all for cleaning the useless crap of the population, I am all for reducing the population to those that can be human beings with quality. We need it, for the good of humanity, all the crap needs to be cleaned

edit on 21-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

What if the goverment deem you to not be of quality? Feeling it is acceptable to decide who lives and dies based on your morals and beleifs makes you no better than those people you mentioned. Terrorists kill others because they percieve the others as enemies and criminals, the world is to subjective to kill other humans based on personal principles in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentleman..

Milky Way War I

edit on 21/6/11 by TrixXxtaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TrixXxtaR

More like planetary war 1. Milky way war 1 is still a little bit off right now. We haven't even reached Mars yet. Let alone a star in our local star system.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I've been told this kind of announcement IS a part of NWO, release of info and they will say we're their creations, and it will be SLIGHT OF HAND, to try and get us to create our society into their model of one.

But we won't be seeing the ET's.

This is more about what Alex Jones refers to as their clockwork elves, I have a thread on this, but in reality,their interdimenisional entity negatives, what is pictured all over the world in statues and coats of arms as the serpent race of draco/vampires, who feed off human suffering.

In other words, this isn't going to be good. Its going to be a clever play on some truths mixed in with a lot of LIES and DISTORTIONS.

We're in this bubble where our media controls our paradigm but don't realize the poor nations, they just do their propaganda outright, such as a friend from the Phillipines telling me his small child watches cartoons, and on their cartoon network, and ad runs about 15 X a day.

A grey face, then "The aliens are coming, the aliens are coming!" And it ends with, "evil is good" and a child's turning into a demon.

They don't seem to hide it in their owned poverty states.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I would ask Rod Serling if he could spare a square.

Seriously, a hundred years ago the nearly universal opinion was that there was intelligent life on Mars. Religion didn't suffer and no-one panicked.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5acf9c2b5f90.jpg[/atsimg]
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
What if the goverment deem you to not be of quality? Feeling it is acceptable to decide who lives and dies based on your morals and beleifs makes you no better than those people you mentioned. Terrorists kill others because they percieve the others as enemies and criminals, the world is to subjective to kill other humans based on personal principles in my opinion.

Simple really, government isn't to decide that because government would have to go along with the others. It's simply putting an end of that part of the population who commit crimes of any kind, for now I don't do any. It's also for specific minorities like gipsies who do nothing but steal, rob, commit crime of any kind, don't want to work, in other words are the parasites of humanity. You in US don't have that but here it is. France is one of the countries who passionately protect human rights but when it comes to gipsies, they don't want them, Czech decided to separate them frm the others, then they can reproduce themselves liek roaches marry at the age of 14 and have 7-8 kids who when grow up do nothing but learn to rob and steal and don't want to work. Such should undergo the same processes as bandits. And yes, the population needs to be cleaned because we are no good the way we are now.

To the same group add African pirates, terrorists, religious fanatics and sects. Even today - some crimes involve brutal murders - cutting a man into pieces - what the hell? If Human Rights are allowing someone to get away with that, then fck human rights, Human rights should not apply for anyone - such should be killed on the instant, NO TRIAL NO PRISON BUT DEATH.

And then wonder why higher entities if any would not want to contact us.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Nothing would change, people would laugh. People don't care about that stuff. Even in the days of Roswell it wouldn't have changed much, the government took back the information for other purposes in national security.

Think about it, the fact that one would fear aliens is not going to affect their work life. There would be a positive energy in the air because all abductees and researchers would be relieved from being trapped by the government for all these years.

edit on 21-6-2011 by greyer because: spell

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Nothing would change, people would laugh. People don't care about that stuff. Even in the days of Roswell it wouldn't have changed much, the government took back the information for other purposes in national security.

Think about it, the fact that one would fear aliens is not going to affect their work life. There would be a positive energy in the air because all abductees and researchers would be relieved from being trapped by the government for all these years.

edit on 21-6-2011 by greyer because: spell

I dont expect people to be in fear or scared, Im thinking more in terms of society and how we look at situations. For instance will the aliens save us from this flood, this eruption, will they potect us from this and that. Im thinking if they did come into the public eye we wouldnt be scared but rather start to grow a dependance on them to help us. Instead of innovation we would just look up to the aliens almost like a pet, perhaps that is why if they do visit earth they dont make themselves known. Not because we might fear them, but because we would begin to rely on them. Most humans already have a heavy reliance on technology, so imagine alien knowledge and technology"
edit on 21-6-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Not because we might fear them, but because we would begin to rely on them rather then as starting a war with them which im sure wouldnt be a concern for them.

That makes sense. But would the inhabitants mature w/o intervention or just keep making the same cycled mistakes? Sorry to cut in.....

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Many say nothing will happen.
But think about energy: what about if ETs disclose free energy devices? Wouldn't that be the case our lifes would completly change?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Not because we might fear them, but because we would begin to rely on them rather then as starting a war with them which im sure wouldnt be a concern for them.

That makes sense. But would the inhabitants mature w/o intervention or just keep making the same cycled mistakes? Sorry to cut in.....

Perhaps, however what if messages that are said to be from aliens become false or misinterpreted? Kinda like how religious texts take on there own stories over time etc. I just think though we could learn a lot of useful things if for whatever reason they were to leave earth we could be left with little knowledge to actually survive without them, that would be generations away I guess. I just think of all the examples where humans start to rely on something it always turns corupt or leading down a negative path no matter how noble to begin with.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I would have to see one on the Larry King show before I knew what I would do.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Take this with a large pinch of salt but the idea.........is it possible?

youtu.be...
edit on 21-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

Thats why it would be respectful to give something in return knowledgable that can help them if they wished to help, depending on if they are cool or not. And the channels or data shares, yes can be corrupt and misunderstood. This is where all who can decipher will do their parts to either share or not information after personally filtered. The books being takin how ever the current reader evaluates, I think this is where FAITH in the creator comes in to play. And if the creator sees you you may be selected for task unthought of in universal activities.

Good Point tho

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It depends on how it was confirmed and whether or not we were given a valid reason for them being here. If they are here for their own selfish purposes, then I'd say after the shock was over, we would have to decide whether or not they should be allowed to stay (if we had the ability to make them leave that is). If they are here secretly, then most likely it isn't for our benefit.

On the other hand, if it is determined they are here to help integrate this planet into a larger community or some other positive reason, then continued cooperation should be allowed with A LOT of cautiousness.

They would be intelligent beings that would more than likely be far superior to us as a race. It doesn't mean they'd be morally or ethically superior though.

Over time I think it would change the focus of our society. Knowing, not believing, that there are other planets out there with life on them that we can interact with would, I think, reinvigorate people with a renewed sense of purpose; to move to that next level of existence. Hopefully, as a planet, it would humble us and maybe encourage us to 'get our sh%t together'.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Take this with a large pinch of salt but the idea.........is it possible?

youtu.be...
edit on 21-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

There is a movie about it

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
I would have to see one on the Larry King show before I knew what I would do.

That's the problem with the world about aliens today, TV IDIOTS control you all, they laugh at people on TV who have things to say about UFOs and public brainwashed by TV laughs in their place at when someone tells them something about it. The Lacerta story is so right saying people are too skeptical to see the obvious, I think there is already enough proof of their existence yet some want aliens to knock on their door?

If you want the truth to come sooner, you should raise against the goverenment's secrets and demand exposure of the military bases and everything around UFOs. If needed use force to reveal their dirty secrets.

Oh and - people are so much into the No aliens that if they watch it on TV they will feel indifferent - unless they have direct contact with any of the entities, for them the news would be something out of their reach so don't bother, they would continue doing what they usually do.

Do you know, I wouldn't mind at some time when I decide I have nothing to lose, to SIGN a LIFE treaty with those who know and go to the underground bases, to show me all these bases and aliens and in return, they will not let me return. If that would bring me to see these entities IN FLESH, I would be ready on such a treaty.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
who do nothing but steal, rob, commit crime of any kind, don't want to work, in other words are the parasites of humanity. You in US don't have that but here it is.

Actually, in the US we do have these so called "parasites of humanity". They are called our 20-something year old children.
They feel like the world owes them something and that we should raise and support them well into their thirties. While it is irritating, I don't want my children killed off for being lazy...

More to the OP, I don't think there would be much more than a few days of "wow, cool". Those of you who are already believers in ET visitation would be all "I told you so", while those of us who doubt or are skeptical of ET visitation would be forced to admit we were wrong. There would likely be some disappointment among the ET faithful when the "visitors" admit that they have no such thing and endless, unlimited free energy, that they have no magical "cure all" for humanities diseases and afflictions, and that their only real "super power" is interstellar travel. Then the "believers" would be further disappointed when they tell us that they did not "create" us and that they have similar beliefs and religions as humans. Granted, some people's religious beliefs would be somewhat shaken, but the majority of humans who have some form of belief in God will not have their beliefs changed in any way whatsoever. My personal belief in God (which is considerably different than most mainstream churches, btw) would not be changed at all.

When the "newness" of this disclosure passes, we will soon look at it as nothing really more significant than discovering a new species of spider in the Amazon or something.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I'll tell you what, you watch this: youtu.be...

don't believe it? I did'nt, until I did some digging and found this: youtu.be...

and now there's a more superior version: youtu.be...

Does'nt it make you wonder who we really see in office? Is it real or a copy?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

That must be one Sci-Fi movie I have'nt seen that went under my radar.

Scary thought, huh? The possibilities are endless........

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join