It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% conclusive evidence that a plane did hit the pentagon.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

You are the epitome of ignorance. You don't provide any facts in your posts, instead your only argumentative tactic is to underscore the silliness of our government planning and executing the 9/11 attacks. I know for a fact that you have not seen Loose Change, or any 9/11 documentary for that matter, yet you judge that film, regardless of how many engineers, architects, pilots, or professors come forward with heaps of evidence to prove that the official story is a lie, based solely on your belief that our government would not do such a thing. You speak of 9/11 truthers as "delusional", yet when provided with evidence and facts that the official story is a lie and our government has committed false flags in the past, you retort with something along the lines of "Oh do you expect me to believe that?" or "It's sad that people think our government would do that". You seriously need to take a step back and consider just how irrational your state of mind is; denying and tossing aside any and all evidence with a simple "You truthers are loony LOL".

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

You are the epitome of ignorance. You don't provide any facts in your posts, instead your only argumentative tactic is to underscore the silliness of our government planning and executing the 9/11 attacks. I know for a fact that you have not seen Loose Change, or any 9/11 documentary for that matter, yet you judge that film, regardless of how many engineers, architects, pilots, or professors come forward with heaps of evidence to prove that the official story is a lie, based solely on your belief that our government would not do such a thing. You speak of 9/11 truthers as "delusional", yet when provided with evidence and facts that the official story is a lie and our government has committed false flags in the past, you retort with something along the lines of "Oh do you expect me to believe that?" or "It's sad that people think our government would do that". You seriously need to take a step back and consider just how irrational your state of mind is; denying and tossing aside any and all evidence with a simple "You truthers are loony LOL".

‘Reality and common sense’ needs no proof in this world to be justified in the eyes of people that think or have a conspirators brain, it’s not in the equations or the matrix of life to even argue.

‘Reality needs no proof‘…Period!

Moreover, the reality is, a plane hit the towers, a plane hit the pentagon, and terrorists did it and our beloved government had no knowledge of this until 911.that’s reality, and if i believe then you should believe it...end of story.

If you believed what i believe you would be a much better person in life...No question!
edit on 22-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

You have been provided with a testimony from a decorated Navy pilot with thousands of flying hours under his belt, along with a link to over 250 other pilot testimonies who unanimously agree that the official story is a lie, yet you deny the validity of those testimonies. There is nothing more that I can do to convince you otherwise, if hundreds of experienced pilots stating on the record that the official story is a lie, and your response is "they must be lying", then it's clear that there is no getting through to you.

Those images of bodies which you provided contain no evidence that they were taken at the Pentagon; the Pentagon is not visible for refrence, so those are images of bodies from a plane crash to me, and there have been many plane crashes over the years. I know what you're thinking, "I showed you pictures of bodies yet you still don't believe?!", but I just cannot accept that three photographs with no reference points to validate that they are indeed taken from the Pentagon is conclusive evidence that a 757 crashed into it. Sorry, but in my opinion they could just as likely have been taken from China, Thailand, Ukraine, or Pakistan, and labeled "Pentagon crash debris". Also as I stated earlier in the thread, as well as backed up with images of other plane crashes, the debris and airplane remains from the Pentagon as well as Shanksville plane crash pale in comparison to those of any other plane crash. Although I posted them earlier, I'll post them again so you don't have to scour the thread to compare: Pentagon debris
Thailand debris
Aircraft debris
More debris
Shanksville plane debris

Also, check out Humint1's post on page 3 for more evidence that a 757 might not have crashed into the Pentagon and how debris may have been placed on the lawn, as well as a good comparison between cruise missile wreckage to another building and the "757" wreckage from the Pentagon.

What's in the bags? Here is a video, which was only aired once according to the title, which shows the Pentagon prior to the collapse with very little visible debris underneath the impact area, as well as a busload of men with duffle-bags stuffed to the max heading towards the area where the "757" hit. It's obvious to me that the bags are filled with airplane debris that they plan to place all over the lawn, however you may not see it that way.

Are you deliberately trying to falsify your facts here? The flight path you're quoting specifically shows that during the first pass the plane was too high for it to be on any attack vector. After Hanjour passed the Pentagon he turned the craft around and dropped altitude to line up with the building, and the "section being renovated by amazing coincidence" was the only side of the Pentagon he could line up on from that direction he was coming from. I don't know where this "amazing coincidence" bit is coming from as it's a five sided building so the odds of him hitting any particular side would be 20%

I apologize for that mistake, after watching the official flight path animation I ignorantly assumed that rather than decreasing altitude, he was re-adjusting his position to ensure a perfect strike on the area of the Pentagon which he wanted to hit.

However you're forgetting one crucial yet fundamentally simple law of general relativity: space-time, for every place, there is also a time. He hit the place, and since that's a 20% chance in your book, you're leaving out the time factor. Those renovations are not permanent, they are a limited time engagement. He happened to hit that section of the pentagon, a 1 in 5 chance, during the time-frame that the renovations were happening, which greatly expands those odds of 1 in 5.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cahlmac

Actually...crashing another plane is what it would take to prove if it was a plane or a missile.*

* For the record I am not condoning crashing any type of plane into anything for destructive non accidental purposes. This includes everything from a paper airplane to what ever the biggest plane is now and will be. And Anything constitutes ...everything.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

‘Reality and common sense’ needs no proof in this world to be justified in the eyes of people that think or have a conspirators brain, it’s not in the equations or the matrix of life to even argue.

Moreover, the reality is, a plane hit the towers, a plane hit the pentagon, and terrorists did it and our beloved government had no knowledge of this until 911.that’s reality, and if i believe then you should believe it...end of story.

If you believed what i believe you would be a much better person in life...No question!

Or, better than this. Has the Federal government EVER done anything that they didn't completely farg up? Not that I've seen.

I'm managing 7 federal contracts right now, and trust me there isn't any way on this planet that there is any federal department that is competent enough to pull off something this large, in plain sight, without completely farging it up.

Period.

Do you realize how many contractors it would take to do even half of what is being claimed? Do you know how long it would take to plant the explosives that everyone thinks were planted in the towers? WEEKS. No one noticed some guys/gals lugging in explosives, ripping out walls so that they can get to the steel to bring it down? Every floor would have been literally torn apart to accomplish it. I think that someone may have noticed.

I mean crap, the feds can't even get medicare running right!!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Your consistent display of patriotic ignorance and your inability to accept or even consider the fact that our government is not that of a Utopian fantasy world would bring tears to the Founding Fathers eyes. I understand that you feel the need to defend your government; you see yourself as a noble patriot who would defend his country and government to the death. However, by mentally blocking out any and all evidence which is provided to you, regardless of the credibility of the thousands of respectable sources of this information, and defending the very government which knowningly killed thousands of it's citizens to justify a war, you are in fact the stark opposite of a true patriot, and are turning your back on your fellow countrymen by refusing to question your own government.

I will say this only one more time as it is the last time I will attempt to get through to you: the people who believe that 9/11 was an inside job have provided mounds of evidence in this thread alone, along with images and videos; testimonies, both written and verbal, from architects, engineers, physicists and pilots who give evidence as to WHY they believe the official story is a lie.

Your only tactic which has been consistent throughout this thread is to appeal to your sense of reality, which is quite an ignorant one. I will provide what is called evidence to support my claims of previous false flag attacks, which is what one uses to back up their assertions.

Spanish American War -- a coal explosion aboard the USS Maine was the primary reason for entering that war.

A history of false flag attacks

Some more false flag sources

False Flags

A dandy article for you to read

Corruption, cover-ups, and deceit are nothing new to the American government, and by refusing to acknowledge factual, historical information as true, you are illustrating your ignorance for all of us to shake our heads and facepalm at.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Well said. Star for you.

The thread title should be changed to "99.9% proof that a passenger jet did NOT collide with the Pentagon".

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by matadoor

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Or, better than this. Has the Federal government EVER done anything that they didn't completely farg up? Not that I've seen.

I'm managing 7 federal contracts right now, and trust me there isn't any way on this planet that there is any federal department that is competent enough to pull off something this large, in plain sight, without completely farging it up.

Period.

Do you realize how many contractors it would take to do even half of what is being claimed? Do you know how long it would take to plant the explosives that everyone thinks were planted in the towers? WEEKS. No one noticed some guys/gals lugging in explosives, ripping out walls so that they can get to the steel to bring it down? Every floor would have been literally torn apart to accomplish it. I think that someone may have noticed.

I mean crap, the feds can't even get medicare running right!!

Who is claiming that it was done by an official above-board department of the federal government? I have yet to read of anyone making that claim. It was definitely not done as an official federal operation. Do you see the flaw in your thinking? Pay better attention and perhaps you'll start to see through all the fog.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Dude you showed a photo of a fake plane crash to prove to us how much you know about plane crashes ?

That is funny.

This is not a real plane crash. Show me the information on this crash as in flight number and carrier. The top of the plane is burnt out The reason the why the top melts is because the interior catches fire. The seats are not burnt. The plane is also on its side heat rises so it's the highest point of the cabin that should melt first. There is no damage or scuff marks to the nose. The wing is not real. I know of no commercial aircraft with leading edge spoilers, NOT SLATS, spoilers. This is a movie set. You really know what a real aircraft crash looks like.

Aircraft debris

So what do you think of this crash site is it real or not ?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Good ol' Dave is a consistent chap, no doubt!

You could transport him back in time and make him an eyewitness to what really happened in all its minute detail and he still would cling to what he posts on ATS. Evidence is just an irrelevant minor annoyance to the ATS Gang of Trusters.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Why do you all take the credit for what the terrosist did?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
100% conclusive evidence that what hit the pentagon was and in fact an airplane.

clear as day.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Sorry about that, I was doing six things at once at the time of my post, so I just typed in "airplane crash" into Bing images in a half-assed attempt to back up my claims. Here are some actual plane crashes:

Colombia
Nigeria
Mid-air collision
Pakistan
New York
France

There are hundreds of airplane crashes with images on that website, feel free to check them out. However when I consider that an airplane is moving at 450 knots and smashes into a building, I can imagine that the forces involved in such an energetic event would be more than enough to practically pulverize an airplane. But the minimal amount of damage inflicted on the Pentagon, combined with the fact that hundreds of pilots agree that the official flight path in a 757 is impossible, leads me to believe that a 757 did not crash into it. Also the YouTube video which I posted earlier with dozens of men climbing out of a bus, prior to the Pentagon's collapse, holding duffle bags stuffed to capacity while heading in the direction of the supposed 757 crash site, just screams "COVER UP".

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

why dont you provide a link to airplanes that crashed inside of something and then burned.
Crashing out side is much diffrent then crashiing inside of something...much diffrent.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by Hemisphere

Not to mention flying right by the Indian River nuclear facility. They could have had a good portion of the east coast of the US in traction for thousands of years if they really wanted to and, according to the Bush administration, they, al-CIAda, really did want to.

Within a day or so of 9/11 the PBS news program, the McNeil-Lehrer News Hour had broadcast interviews with all the major players in the middle eastern resistance movements and all of them denied having anything to do with 9/11. This used to be viewable on their web archive but I don't know if it is still available.

The Taliban acknowledged that bin Laden was staying in their country but said that he was in no position to coordinate any sort of terrorist operation from there. bin laden himself, when ask to make a statement about the attack said that he had nothing to do with it and that he thought that it must have been done by someone in the West for their own purposes.

It is very useful to see the interview with Yasser Arafat where he is very careful to express condolences to America and to condemn the 9/11 attack. He gives the appearance of being petrified. Those people were not stupid. Arafat must have known very well that 9/11 would bring trouble to his region. None of those people would have undertaken an attack like that, for reasons which are obvious to the layperson in hindsight, but which would have been foremost in the minds of operational commanders from that region.

What happened on 9/11 was that America wanted something that belonged to someone else, oil, and the deep thinkers at the Project For The New American Century decided to take a leaf from the book of Tawana Brawley, the young girl who faked being roughed up and raped, to get it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Tawana was exposed as a fraud by the investigations that followed her accusations, uncovering witnesses to the fraud and forensic evidence that called her story into question. We know Tawana was a liar for that reason.

America's turn is coming, hopefully.

Thank you, those are excellent points. It's Indian Point Energy Center, I knew exactly where you meant. It was discussed immediately after the 9/11 attacks. What if scenarios.

Yes, even our allies in the middle-east were crapping their pants after this false flag deal. I can imagine a few frantic phone calls to Bush's Saudi mates after most of the terrorist list were from Saudi Arabia. And just imagine that! Tyrannical thugs in head wraps and robes bilking their nation to the point where they create disgruntled terrorists of their own sons and daughters. And.... here's the kicker.... those disgruntled SOBs would rather go up against the United States than the creeps in their own country because the Saudis don't put up with any bs and would behead them in the street if caught. Anyways, that's a little off the path but not far. You see those disgruntled misogynist SOBs never get their shnitz together to the point of pulling off the likes of a 9/11. Car bombing, seizing a hotel sure but this? No way. Bin Laden was happy as a clam to watch soft porn in that crap hole they found him in. Bush gave him cred. Bin Laden was a nobody, he gladly took the blame and became a somebody and now he's in the great void where no virgins ever venture. How much did we spend and how many lives were lost following 9/11? Just to get that sandaled dirt bag?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Hanjour's licence was for a single-engined aircraft, so it is highly unlikely that he ever flew anything other than training aircraft. He was refused the rental of a Cessna, because his flying was so bad, commercial licence or not.

Hanjour took training in a 737 simulator at Jet Tech in Mesa Arizonia

8th February - 16th March 2001: More flight training

Hanjour undergoes flight training at Jet Tech International. Part of the course involves training on a Boeing 737 simulator.

21st February 2001: Boeing 737-200 systems ground training

Hanjour (as "Hani Hanjoor") receives a certificate showing he's completed "60 hours of Boeing 737-200 Systems Ground Training" at Jet Tech International.

So he was trained in large aircraft (many commercial pilots receive all the training simulators these days- doesn't
waste valuable fuel and is safer

One of the items checked off by the instructor for Hanjour was "SHARP TURNS", no marks were recorded
for "taxiing/landing:.....

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

why dont you provide a link to airplanes that crashed inside of something and then burned.
Crashing out side is much diffrent then crashiing inside of something...much diffrent.

Why don't you respond to the many questions and issues which I addressed to you personally in previous posts rather than ignoring them since you could not think of a response to rationalize your ignorance? Are you just going to take the high road, and rather than respond to my post and admit that you were wrong about your assertion, ignore your complete lack of knowledge on a subject and cherry-pick minute details which you see as flawed as if that can make my entire side of the argument look bad?

And you post a mock-interview video done by 'The Onion', why? Does my as well as the majority of Americans opinions (based on several polls) that 9/11 was an inside job make you laugh? Does the death of thousands of American citizens at the hands of the US government strike you as comical, and you feel the need to mock that scenario? If I remember correctly you were pulling the pity card earlier, mentioning the crying families at the funerals and the deaths of the people involved in the plane crash, then you completely change your mindstate and get a big hoot out of one the most devastating terrorist attacks in the history of mankind? Like I've said many times in this thread, I as well as many other members have provided substantial evidence to back up our side of the story, while you straw-man little details like my flawed choice in aircraft-crash photography as if that voids the plethora of information which has been presented to you.

I understand that a plane crashing into a tree, mountain, or ground is different than crashing inside of a building, and I admit that that is one of my weaker arguing points in this topic. However, just because I cannot find an exact photographic reproduction of an airplane crashing into a building does not mean that the suspicious video of the dudes with filled up duffle bags coming off of a bus and heading towards the crash site is thrown out the window. My purpose in posting those photo's was to use them as a comparison to show how many airplane crashes leave huge pieces of debris on the site, while the Pentagon crash site did not have very many large pieces. I never said "100% conclusive evidence that a 757 didn't crash into the Pentagon", I just posted images of other plane crashes to put things into perspective.

I have a question that I would like for you to answer, please don't ignore it and post something along the lines of a SNL skit: Do you believe that the thousands of credible architects, engineers, pilots, senior military, intelligence service, law enforcement, and government officials, are wrong about their unanimous assertion that 9/11 was an inside job and that the official story is a lie?

Each one of those individuals has devoted countless years of their lives to a certain subject, that is their passion in life and they went to college to pursue a career in that lifestyle. Thousands of them have come forward and said that the official story is a lie, based off of their expertise in a subject which is crucial to understanding exactly what is involved in an event such as 9/11. And you post an animation video, as if that's all it takes to negate the thousands of experts' credible opinions on a subject that they have an extensive knowledge over. Then you mock us for believing thousands of people who know exactly what they are talking about when they open their mouth to address this topic, "LOL", and call us delusional? You are a hypocrite, plain and simple. Not only that, but you trust the government, a collective mass of corruption, greed, and lies, which I provided sufficient evidence to back up in my earlier post which you ignored, but you disregard the legitimate opinion of thousands of individual American citizens with nothing to gain by exposing the flaws in the official story?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

100% conclusive evidence that what hit the pentagon was and in fact an airplane. clear as day.

100% conclusive evidence to you is a blurry, zoomed-in, pixelated grey blob? Clear as day?
That's the blurriest, most obscure piece of "100% conclusive evidence" that I've ever seen. Do you know what evidence is? Your stupidity is unbelievable, you have no common sense whatsoever, yet one of your few arguing points is that "common sense" and "reality" do not need proof. This post will probably get deleted but I cannot hold it in anymore, I've tried for several pages to rationally explain your delusional state of mind, but I've had enough.

After following this thread from the start, evidence has 100% conclusively shown me that you are a troll. You are just posting videos, then saying stupid things to make us angry. There is no way that a human being can be presented with the evidence that we have provided you, and negate that with your flawed "common sense does not need proof" argument. How can you disregard factual pieces of evidence presented by a wide variety of credible experts, by simply saying I don't need proof to back up my common sense? You actually believe that common sense trumps thousands of unbiased expert opinions and dozens of smoking-gun pieces of evidence? In your mind, that is logical and makes sense?

If you are not a troll, and you honestly believe that what you are saying is correct after thoroughly inspecting every piece of evidence presented here and reading every single post, then you are a complete s*** for brains. I am incredibly frusturated, I'm trying to get through to you and show you exactly what you are saying and how illogical and dangerously delusional your state of mind is, but your mental incapacity to examine and understand what evidence is prevents you from being able to coherently piece together logical thoughts as if you have some chemical imbalance in your brain. Your ignorance literally offends me, and I'm struggling to find the right emotion which accurately captures my feelings towards you: I want to laugh hysterically at your ignorance, I want to throw my laptop out of my window out of rage, and I want to fall to my knees and sob like a baby because I associate myself with the same country that a buffoon like yourself lives in.

You are either a troll who is getting a good laugh out of the emotional responses which you are evoking, or you are a fool of epic proportions.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I finally finished reading every post on every page of this thread and I noticed a lot of you OSers seem to miss one giant point. After the initial explosion, THERE WAS NO HOLE IN THE WALL WHERE IT SUPPOSEDLY HIT. The hole everyone seems to think that came from the plane hitting was AFTER the wall had collapsed. Around 20+ minutes after the initial explosion. How do you explain that, exactly? No, I do not believe it was a missile the whole time, but I know that the plane did not hit the Pentagon. It went around, going to the south side of the building after the explosion. I know this, because of a witness statement made by a man who actually works at the Pentagon. He was in the south loading dock when the explosion happened, went outside not 15 seconds after, and saw a plane about 50-100 feet off the ground flying directly over the parking lot. Lemme guess, you're gonna say he's diluted and mistaken, right? I seriously doubt that.

Now that I've made my point, I'm going to leave this thread. I don't partake in unreasonable arguments with people who won't use common sense or provide actual facts. Period. Reply to my post all you want, I'm still not going to reply back.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

BS!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join