It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% conclusive evidence that a plane did hit the pentagon.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I am so glad we can finally put this conspiracy to rest. This video shows 100% conclusive Evidence that an airplane hit the pentagon. This video shows point by point and even shows you the plans wreckage inside and out.
The 911 pentagon conspiracy is finally over with.

edit on 20-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

A missile would not have hit so many objects going towards the pentagon if it was a missile.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

You need to fix the embedded links. I'll comment and flag once I see them.

Edit: Apologies they just updated.
edit on 20/6/11 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

link   

i didnt watch it but i wouldnt call a youtube video 100% proof of anything.
edit on 6/20/11 by totalmetal because: (no reason given)

link   

I open for conclusive evidence but you need to clean up those links first.

An animation?...........

edit on 20-6-2011 by whaaa because: code r3d

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
hilarious how the youtube videos get no love when they support the OS

hilarious

the missile theory is so silly it's not even worth discussing tbh. or is that the shot down one, I get so confused

+67 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the overwhelmingly "conclusive evidence"! I must admit, it's pretty hard to argue with a cartoon. After a long 10 years, I can finally put my mind to rest.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

That is biblical Fail

What is the point?
A "plane" hit the pentagram and the Bush is a liar?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
A missile would not have hit so many objects going towards the pentagon if it was a missile.

Yes and a plane could.

Last time I checked a plane was much much better than a missle... is it not?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

+36 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You still need to overcome the many pilots that have stated a jet liner flying that close to the ground could not have maintained the steady path just feet above the ground, especially when piloted by inexperienced pilots.

Explain to me why plane wings do not break when hitting poles, yet the wings cannot break a window near where they should have hit the building.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
hilarious how the youtube videos get no love when they support the OS

hilarious

the missile theory is so silly it's not even worth discussing tbh. or is that the shot down one, I get so confused

The missile theory is so not kool and just wrong!

I wonder why they expect people to believe in the missile theory, its impossible and just a blatant lie.

I Think this video shows good evidence that allot of people haven’t seen before, such as the lights post that was knocked down by the wings, and even the airline debris inside and out.

+46 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If i Created a 'Computer Animated' Picture of a Missile Hitting the Pentagon wold that be 'conclusive Evidence' and Sway your mind?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Thanks for the overwhelmingly "conclusive evidence"! I must admit, it's pretty hard to argue with a cartoon. After a long 10 years, I can finally put my mind to rest.

Your very welcome.I wasnt going to try to trick you all like most,and put a video that shows no airline debrise or show you a wall that looks like a missle...its so...not right.

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
How does that vid prove anything?

Where is the explanation of the physics that allows the carbon-fiber nose of the plane to punch though reinforced concrete, but not the engines and wing spars, and are not to found in front of the pentagon?

What physics allowed the plane to punch through, but then disintegrate on the inside where there was nothing but columns and empty space.

Did that vid even address these points?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0

Yes and a plane could.

yep,your correct,a missle doesnt have a wingspan.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Now this statement I figured was reasonable as I thought, yeah that's true enough. You almost had me. Until BIRDS! Birds fly into airplane engines and have the power to bring them down, but metal poles are just sheared in half? I don't buy that.

We won't find out the truth about 9/11 until someone steps forward because how likely the perpetrators would keep evidence?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

Probably wouldn't have been a good idea to crash another plane into the pentagon just to see what happened

An animation shows what happened without all the bother of death and destruction!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I agree it makes for a compelling re-creation. In any event, I know it happened. I was in the wireless industry then and had a friend installing an antenna on the roof of a nearby apartment building in Alexandria and the plane came right over his head and scared the crap out of him.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0

Yes and a plane could.

yep,your correct,a missle doesnt have a wingspan.

If you actually look at the damage it is not consistence with something going through, you can see columns pushed outwards. IF a missile entered the building and exploded on the inside that is how it would look.

The damage is too low for the wings to have done it, the plane would have to have been actually on the ground with the engines digging into the grass, yet there wasn't any damage to the lawn at all. Does that tell you anything?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Allot of posters feed the conspirator a bunch of bs to get stars and such, because they understand how a conspirators brain works, but me, I just try to give hard factual realistic evidence that they can learn from.
I hate tricking people or deceiving them just for a couple of stars, it is not good to do that, especially towards your fellow posters.

The truth is a airplane hit the pentagon and that’s just that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join