It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that the Earth has shifted in the last 2 weeks?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Everything seems OK in Macedonia.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

edit on 6/21/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Everything seems OK in Macedonia.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

edit on 6/21/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

TPTB must have moved that monument some how or its some type of projection of some sort.

Just messing with you Phage, Thanks for the pic

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Its funny you guys mentioned this. My squad had to reset our Hardwire compass in our GPS , its meant to be there in case of a EMP Bomb or a Magnetic Bomb explodes. Its hardwired into our GPS the TRUE directions.

When we were doing an excercise the other day , the Hardwire GPS was off by 3 degrees according to our compass. We had to reset the GPSes and send them to the Armory for inspection and they check out "A" o ok.

They manually reset the directions with the software provided to us by NASA and it was still off by 3 degrees , they had to call NASA and get a live feed update and everything was corrected to match our Compass.

Weird right?

That is weird.
Have you heard of other squads having the same problem?
What was their explanation,if they had any.
Just for the hell of it,I'm bring out the old trusty boy scout compass I have had forever
to recheck things.

Here is another handy little calculator for the sun
www.sunearthtools.com...
edit on 21-6-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

Type in your coordinates using google maps or earth.It has an interactive map showing where you live and where the sun is throughout the day.It's really cool little tool.
edit on 21-6-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I just told my sister in law that the moon the recently has looked to be rising far more south then normal and setting someplace else. It might just be nothing and more then likely is but still kinda weird.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Things are remaining where they should be but only in a loose sense. There certainly has been no pole shift yet!
What I have discovered today is this: the earth is gently swaying around like a moored boat on smooth water.
I have been sitting on top of a hill watching polaris at the same time as horizon and it appears to literally move around by several degrees in a ponderous listing circularish sway. It is the earth that is moving though. It is giving the stars in space an amazing 3d effect by seeing polaris position changing so much. There is definite continuous slight movement perceptible from viewing polaris but the other stars appear more fixed at the moment. The most perceptible movements seem to be looking on/up the north south axis . It could explain real time updates fixing the problem with gps being stuck? And the sun rising and setting in very odd places. A long-exposure shot (10 minsish) zoomed in towards polaris will probably produce a scribble not a dot or line from what I have seen. I havent got the kit : anyone else

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Too late to edit :
There certainly has been no geomagnetic reversal yet!
NB: Would be worth denoting the exact correct names for the terms we are using here.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I have no opinion on were the sun is rising, but i have been noticing the sun sets are more north. i finaly got a pic that hopefully will help prove it. This photo was taken on 6/20/11 around 8:50 pm est. I live in on the coast of Maine. If you look at the compass reading on my rearview mirror it says 'N' . when i took the photo i found the brightest spot in the sunset and aimed the car in that direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join