It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that the Earth has shifted in the last 2 weeks?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Normally I would call them paranoid, but I work night shift and see the sun set and rise everyday, and I can tell you it's going a little weird.
Yep, they all seem a bubble shy of plumb, until you notice for yourself.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I started a thread about this yesterday/

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I started a thread about this yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just glad im not alone

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I hate to point out the elephant in the room, but if the earth's axis shifted enough for there to be a visual difference chaos and confusion would have already erupted across the whole planet. Amateur astronomers everywhere would see that none of the stars are where they should be, GPS would stop working correctly.... People DO monitor this stuff you know. There's no way in hell even a minor shift would go unnoticed. Even when the Earth's pole moved 3 inches from the Chile earthquake we noticed.

tl;dr - People would be freaking the F out.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BobbinHood

Just a thought. Probably WAY off base here, but is it possible that we are being pulled ever so slightly out of our regular orbit with the SUN? Hope not. Just throwing ideas out there.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I hope this helps:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72e196919d04.jpg[/atsimg]
Courtesy MyDarkSky.org

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57427dc778b7.jpg[/atsimg]
Astronomy Picture of the Day

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I'm trying to get to the bottom of this too. I have noticed something off about the sun, haven't been able to put my finger on it yet. Still looking,

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by pazcat

hiya paz. didn't recognize you for a sec there

you do know that stonehenge is astronomically aligned?

Yes, but that's of little to no signifigance. We surely don't have to wait until the solstice to check if everything is where it should be. I'm just saying that on an hourly basis around the world there are potentially hundreds if not thousands of people who would be the first to recognise any type of shift and it would be best served to seek these people out first who can give fairly accurate measurements if a change had occured.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

And here is another site.
That shows what you can do.
And how to calculate from photo's.

Sunrise and Sunset Positions

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I read on another forum the sun is going to move south? Starting today. It had to do with earth's wobble and mentioned something to do with cycles in the past. Not at all sure what this means. And didn't click into the link offered at the time either.

But it seems to have to due with the earth's wobble.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

On June 12th I documented even yet another change when the sun rose to the same 20 degree position in elevation off the horizon about 25 degrees to the south of June 11th’s position.

It also rose a 1/2 hour later at 6:15 am PST instead of 5:45 am PST as seen on the previous day of June 11th.

Today after reviewing the results of a few experiments, demonstrations, videos, and data, we attempted to assemble a team and scientifically document the earth, moon, and suns positions daily.

theintelhub.com...

Have anyone noticed a change in the suns rising and setting? I was talking with my GF at dinner in home when i stopped and looked at her and said, " the sun never shined in my eyes at dinner time before... that’s weird?" also the sun always cast light later in the day on my computer but it has not lately. Crazy. I’m going to have to take a look when i get home if my compose has changed in what i remember it use to being in one location.

He also brings up a NASA report that i remember reading a few weeks back, is there an event coming?
edit on 20-6-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 20-6-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

Got to get ready for work (which I am already running behind this morning) but felt that this was too important and needed to post. Anyways...I agree COMPLETELY!! I literally just mentioned to my wife a couple of days ago "Babe...is it just me or do you EVER remember the Sun shining like it's 8am at 4:30am in your life?!?!" Because let me tell you....I cannot EVER remember it being completely light at 4 freaking 30 in the morning in my life! Are you kidding me?!? I live in the Southwest U.S. (Arizona) and the Sun here is out in full force by 4:30am daily and....I just can't remember it ever being light that early...anyone else noticing that or am I in the same group as are many others in that we all seem to be noticing mind blowing things for the first time in our lives that has been that way for ever and we are just all equally confused yada yada?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I read on another forum the sun is going to move south? Starting today. It had to do with earth's wobble and mentioned something to do with cycles in the past. Not at all sure what this means. And didn't click into the link offered at the time either.

But it seems to have to due with the earth's wobble.

Oh dear. Yes, today is the Summer Solstice, which is when the Sun's apparent path is the longest through the sky. It rose at it's most North rising point and will set at its most northerly setting point. From now until the Winter Soltice it will seem to rise and set a bit further south each day. At the Winter Solstice, the process is reversed. This is one of the oldest "cosmic cycles" ever observed by humanity; it's called "The Seasons" It has to do with the Earth's inclination relative to the ecliptic.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Unfortunetly, due to chemtrails and weather modification, the sunrise over Stonehenge this morning was blocked by a thick cloud cover. It wasn't until several hours after sunrise that the sun finally broke through.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
We may all be so called experts here but simple geopositioning involves this: place a stick/rod vertically in the ground. Mark where the top of its shadow falls with a stone. Wait at least 15 minutes. Mark the top of the shadow again. Repeat once more you have an east west line.

Or try this : locate polaris the north star. Place a stone on the ground in front of you. Walk towards Polaris 2 large steps.Put another stone down in front of you. Repeat several times walking forward and placing till you have a north south line. You can adjust the arrangement by sighting the line to iron out kinks.

Then compare. Mid-day the vertical rods whole shadow should point similar if not exact to polaris.

guess what stonehenge was crawling with police there were lots of angry people about and lots of arrests took place in the morning. People were throwing stuff kicking cans around and shouting. Thats how riots start but we do not know the cause of their disturbance si normally a peaceful gathering of 'free folk' My friend usually attends these events with his family but does not want to go again. He said he noted the unusual absence of druids from site until the early hours when the sunrise took place which was not visible. They turned up and left again no announcements.

A (longshot) from here is that the facts Velikovsky discovered really and truly are above top secret.Evidence is everywhere to prove his truths, but his work, the vital key to understanding the world much better has been with held from people It was probably Nasa and CIA not just some astronomists that attacked his publisher's firm and banned his books from academic review or any dangerous religious or anti-nuclear power insight way back in the 50s. I had to requisition the said book from being locked in the county store//libraries dept.

Nibiru/ PlanetX / CMEs(?) , so called astronomers, all these are the disinformation, there has been tons of it. But . Elenin the comet : just look whats already happened , whats happening now : sudden volcanos earthquakes tsunamis hurricanes, tornados, floods, droughts, heatwaves all manner of disturbance. It looks like these are going to get worse and worse as time goes on according to previous accounts of this comets arrival every 3500 years. The Exodus happened because of it : Frogs and blood raining from the sky : just some of the real events they encountered as the comet made its influence felt yet again. The comet caused Noahs flood 7000 years ago, and visits regularly.

When it gets near a complete pole reversal could happen , geomagnetic electrical exchanges could take place, clouds of dust asteroids space debris from the tail, plus volcano ash will blacken the sky in front of your face so cant even see at all, global earthquakes with all the sounds and terror and death of massive natural havoc visiting the earth again from space before it leaves. The earth may literally stop turning and or turn upside down completely to repell the mass.

Exactly this type of displacement of the earth's position we are fearing right now is what happened last time the comet came. You can perhaps expect a day which lasts 2-3 times longer than 24hrs, or a night, or a sunset, wherever you might be in the world. This occurence and all the other influences of the comet they saw last time is clearly accounted for not only by Moses but by many different native records the world over, including Egyptian. Massively significant records, not just amateur excursions. Velikovsky chronologically coordinated the findings of natural historians who had researched the worlds original histories : in only 1500BC it was here again. The idea seems fanciful : I assure you it's not : Celestial mechanics can be and is kept within the grounds of Newton's Laws. It is the size and the timing of comet Elenin the critical information. Its certainly tracking close enough this one to cause a real mess if it has some substance. It is coming inside the orbit of Mars today.and will follow us inside earths orbit on the very same ecliptic plane the planets follow, to come between earth and sun during september 2011. This is why we are in trouble.

Spaceobs Leonid Elenin's site gives many facts. He was not denying the correlation between earthquakes and clear sight alignments of this comet with earth, when he made a list of these correlations . He is merely providing the facts : it will come alot closer than hale bopp, and we still dont know its size. It could be huge but we dont know. Or do we? He is not going to give these apocalyptic persons or their critics a break without them doing their research. But he is not stopping people realising what a simple look at the facts might reveal. Or a cursory inspection of the thing when it becomes visible this month : to the naked eye, we'll soon see.:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

i agree, kinda, astronomy was my 1st love so even though i'm in a heavy light pollution area with no telescope or anything
i do look upwards a lot.

that said last night [ 20th] the moon rose where it was supposed to more or less [more or less where it rose the 18th just later].

i still think this is freaky, how can somebody with a sci background be suddenly seeing this stuff, y'see i'm not very good with hallucinating, even drugs that are supposed to make you do so don't, in my case. and suggestibility is out in my case as i was experiencing this some months before i started seeing this on the web
the angle of the sunlight as shown against the west wall [my window faces east] would change so i could'nt tell what time it was on my clock, i'd move it more to the side only to have to move it back the next day i mean WTF.

perhaps some one "normal" just might not notice it at all.

could something be acting like a lens and and changing the apparent position of sun and moon?

it occurred to me last night that somebody on ATS could set up the necessary equipment to create a analemma any discrepancies would stand out perhaps w/ a computer allowing one to check weekly/monthly or something.

anyway nice chatting w/ you

sorry if i seem garrulous [and that's garrulous not credulous btw]
1st post today, just got up.

edit on 21-6-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added correction

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Some people make the argument that this is not happening because amateur astronomers are not noticing star positions being different etc. This may well be true, but it does not neccessarily follow from this that whatever other people are noticing is not also valid.
On a quantum level, matter does not collapse into state until is observed. Who is to say that the result of observation is the same for all cases. It could theoretically follow that what one person sees could really be different from another person or group. Sounds crazy doesnt it? Crazy but actually very possible.
Considering this is not the normal behaviour, we then have to ask why would it be happening now? This may very well lie at the heart of this and other phenomena which have been reported over recent months. The rate of decay has also begun to change, where once it was believed constant.
Reality as we know it is altering before our very eyes.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

@&^%%$$*!!!!!

not good and if a riot was provoked sounds even fishier,[Those rituals are about a lot more than the sunrise,and TCOTBIP in GB have a long history of tampering with the dragon lines and any magic beneficial to the people they are going to try to F up] but unless most or everything we know about science is a lie, and trust me i'm sure there are a few things that could be lies or half truths;

a change in our orbit or a physical pole shift, is GOING to be felt.

no if this is occurring its the result of something in the atmosphere creating a mirage changing the suns apparent position, this would explain the double sun business as well [cock-ups].

Project Bluebeam any one?

oh sorry dude i meant to reply to the poster beneath you
reply to post by ZIPMATT

edit on 21-6-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed reply to wrong person

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Its funny you guys mentioned this. My squad had to reset our Hardwire compass in our GPS , its meant to be there in case of a EMP Bomb or a Magnetic Bomb explodes. Its hardwired into our GPS the TRUE directions.

When we were doing an excercise the other day , the Hardwire GPS was off by 3 degrees according to our compass. We had to reset the GPSes and send them to the Armory for inspection and they check out "A" o ok.

They manually reset the directions with the software provided to us by NASA and it was still off by 3 degrees , they had to call NASA and get a live feed update and everything was corrected to match our Compass.

Weird right?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I have noticed that the sun is farther north as well. I have lived in my house for over ten years and the sunshine has always came up over the garage and into the house in the mornings. As of late, I have noticed it seems to come up over the house more and the light doesn't even blind the early morning couch potatoes (us) like it always has.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join