It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that the Earth has shifted in the last 2 weeks?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

On June 12th I documented even yet another change when the sun rose to the same 20 degree position in elevation off the horizon about 25 degrees to the south of June 11th’s position.

It also rose a 1/2 hour later at 6:15 am PST instead of 5:45 am PST as seen on the previous day of June 11th.

Today after reviewing the results of a few experiments, demonstrations, videos, and data, we attempted to assemble a team and scientifically document the earth, moon, and suns positions daily.

theintelhub.com...

Have anyone noticed a change in the suns rising and setting? I was talking with my GF at dinner in home when i stopped and looked at her and said, " the sun never shined in my eyes at dinner time before... that’s weird?" also the sun always cast light later in the day on my computer but it has not lately. Crazy. I’m going to have to take a look when i get home if my compose has changed in what i remember it use to being in one location.

He also brings up a NASA report that i remember reading a few weeks back, is there an event coming?
edit on 20-6-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 20-6-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have lived on a lake my entire life. I SWEAR this year, then sunsets are different. I live on the northeast side of the lake so I get a perfect view of the sunsets on the west end of the lake. This year they seem to be further towards the north side of the shore than any year I remember.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You should watch Orion more closely.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that the sun seems to be getting bigger as well? I have noticed the shifts in location, but have noticed that over the last few weeks it seems to be growing as well and changing colour. This time last year it was about a cm across and very orange/yellow. Now over the top of the barn its at least 1.5 cm and a lot more pure yellow than orange.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If it has there are going to be a lot of upset people tomorrow.
www.stonehengetours.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

This should be interesting. will be checking.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
I have lived on a lake my entire life. I SWEAR this year, then sunsets are different. I live on the northeast side of the lake so I get a perfect view of the sunsets on the west end of the lake. This year they seem to be further towards the north side of the shore than any year I remember.

As a matter of fact, this morning I observed the sun at a position that was more North than it usually has been.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo

Im glad im not the only one noticing this. I was really triping out at dinner last week.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

the good'ol wait and see. I like it!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have said it before and I'll say it again, the first place you go to for verification of this type of thing are the astronomy forums. Astronomers rely on precise polar alignments for the hobby, they will be the first people who will notice anything has changed.

Incidently, I have nothing to report in the way of changes that could represent the Earth shifting. My PA has not needed adjusting in the last 2 weeks. But don't take my word for it, ask elsewhere if it will help.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It's meant to be overcast tomorrow anyway

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
And for someone on this side of the pond, the Georgia Guidestones can provide a similar experience. (Regardless of your opinion of the stones, they do provide an historical reference of solar/lunar positioning and a cipher for our important languges.)

The four outer stones are oriented to mark the limits of the 18.6 year lunar declination cycle.[2] The center column features a hole through which the North Star can be seen regardless of time, as well as a slot that is aligned with the Sun's solstices and equinoxes. A 7/8" aperture in the capstone allows a ray of sun to pass through at noon each day, shining a beam on the center stone indicating the day of the year.[3]

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

The Egyptians would get up before dawn on Summer Solstice June 21 and watch to see if the Star Sirus rose before the sun In the center. If so they knew the shift had started. So this June 21 first day of summer which is tommorow!!! Get up before dawn and look, I will be doing the same!!! God bless!!!! Also this can be researched!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Phage, here is a link to the NASA site on how to DIY a Paper Sundial.

NASA - How To Build A Paper Sundial

Would this be a way to determine these claims?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You know I usually see this sort of topic and say
"What a bunch of crazies!"

But NOT this time...

I've noticed the sun's position has been off for about 2 weeks now...
I was actually shocked when I first noticed its sunrise position...

and according to my NASA Skyview app on my IPHONE... its not where its supposed to be either...

odd times...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Its great you and now we are on this : support. I have noticed already too, being a gardener : the sun looks way out, setting in the North from UK here. Stonehenge will decide it : like a giant device made just for that purpose. Then this will spread like fire.
We are in such big trouble. It has to be Elenin doing this on its way in : Velikovsky (Earth In Upheaval 1980) was right : every 3500 years it comes back. Against all the disinfo being spread it is all simply down to that I dread to think what will happen by the time it is 0.23 AU from here. September 11 baby , this IS it . There is work to do people. *rings friend at stonehenge festival*
s&F

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
Its great you and now we are on this : support. I have noticed already too, being a gardener : the sun looks way out, setting in the North from UK here. Stonehenge will decide it : like a giant device made just for that purpose. Then this will spread like fire.
We are in such big trouble. It has to be Elenin doing this on its way in : Velikovsky (Earth In Upheaval 1980) was right : every 3500 years it comes back. Against all the disinfo being spread it is all simply down to that I dread to think what will happen by the time it is 0.23 AU from here. September 11 baby , this IS it . There is work to do people. *rings friend at stonehenge festival*
s&F

Is there anyway you can go and see first hand if the sun has changed in stonehenge. Or have freinds going to see it first hand?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

yes i have friends there now or could drive up myself tonight (30 milesNW). Only the druids are allowed inside the circle at dawn : they are likely to know about this already ; i will get my bro on the case to ask them if hes not completely off his head by now. there'll be something about this : *gets phone*

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT

yes i have friends there now or could drive up myself tonight (30 milesNW). Only the druids are allowed inside the circle at dawn : they are likely to know about this already ; i will get my bro on the case to ask them if hes not completely off his head by now. there'll be something about this : *gets phone*

That will be really cool if you can report back what he says or see it yourself. keep us posted

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

One has to wonder how observant and reliable we can be about these things..

I think many more people are beginning to look into the sky, which is a good thing, but maybe dont realize how much movement and shifting actually take place "normally."

Beyond this, without actual objective measurements to control the subjective observations, our bias tends to lead us down the direction we were already heading
Over literally years, it is quite hard (if not impossible) to rely on our memory to serve reliably where numbers and measurements should be used.

Though, it is pretty hard to deny when structures like stonehenge work.. well, like clockwork! The universe is a crazy and amazing place that we strive to understand more deeply, but I think we tend to create a lot of it for ourselves.

I guess we will find out, though the overcast bit was chuckle-worthy

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join