It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Jack Ass" star Ryan Dunn killed in Car crash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Jack ass star Ryan Dunn has died in a car crash

news.sky.com...

Reports say his twitter was down but I found it here

Also the pic of him drinking hours before:

rndmhro.com...

Seemingly his body was badly burned and they had to identify him from the tatoo's on his chest...
edit on 20-6-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I was a big fan of jackass and loved the movies but its always more shocking when this kind of thing happens to a celeb.

I read on another site that another person died in the crash could be one of the guys in the photo I'm not sure but his body was badly burned also.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
R.I.P Ryan, its really a shame to hear this. He seemed like a decent man on TV. Kinda of makes you wonder when your time will be. hopefully not anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Oh man, this really sucks! He was one of my favs of the Jackass crew.

I'm gonna have to watch the movies again in memoriam.

R.I.P. Ryan Dunn.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

I'm sorry to hear of his death - my kids are a BIG fans of Jackass. However, it just goes to show - Dont drink and drive. Condolences to his family.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GallifreyianChronarch

The only thing is no-one knows the circumstances yet, yes he was drinking hours before with friends but that doesnt mean he was driving he could have been in cab for example

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Yeah true, Cannon.

Condolences anyway to his folks. Poor guy.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is very ironic.... his movie trailer from last year...

He seemed to be the only level headed Jackass member.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
www.flickr.com...

Not sure if this is real but supposedly what's left of his car...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I lost my brother because of a drunk driver.
I feel no pity or mercy for those idiots. How stupid must you be to not only drive while being drunk, but also drive way to fast? So easy to lose control over the car.

I mean, ok, that idiot was from Jackass, so he propably was a retard (You have to be, to be at Jackass) but still, he was 34 not 18, he should've known better.
The fact that he took another life with him, makes it even worse.

He apperently he was badly burned in the accident, so at least he has the right look for Hell, were he belongs.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

He apperently he was badly burned in the accident, so at least he has the right look for Hell, were he belongs.

You're talking about a man who just died here, show some respect.

I'm very sorry for your loss as well, genuinely I am, but the matter of the fact is we don't know the full details of this particular story involving Ryan Dunn. As of right now, we don't even know for a fact that he was the one who was driving. This being so, what you said is just utterly disgusting.

R.I.P Ryan Dunn I say. It's a sad loss and my condolences to his family.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

TMZ is saying ryann was the driver, Speed was a factor and both driver and passenger were drinking. The facts point to he was drunk and showing off in his porshe 911 and lost control and was killed as well as his passenger.
I feel for his family but this guy was in the wrong 100% and there is no defending what he did to him self and the passenger.
edit on 20-6-2011 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Drove by the scene on may way into work this morning, the cops are still there as of right now. This happened about a mile from where I work and is surely a stretch of road that begs to be driven at speed. He was in his Porsche and there was another occupant in the car, still not sure who was driving at this point.
My heart goes out to his family and those that were close to him. RIP my brother...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
I feel no pity or mercy for those idiots. How stupid must you be to not only drive while being drunk, but also drive way to fast? So easy to lose control over the car.

I mean, ok, that idiot was from Jackass, so he propably was a retard (You have to be, to be at Jackass) but still, he was 34 not 18, he should've known better.

I am sorry to hear about your brother, but bite your tongue and keep your pathetic comments to yourself.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

"He seemed to be the only level headed Jackass member."

and he crashed through the barrier on route 322 at 33(0)am... mmmm,, coincidence??

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Sorry to hear about your tragic loss. Maybe you should get a little help dealing with the loss.
Life doesn't seem fair but holding anger and hatred for a group of people will not help you.
Sharing your story can help educate others.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Its a gruesome story. Unfortunatley it happens all too often.

I find it odd thought when it happens to a celebrity so many people become sad and start getting all sentimental. I just can never understand this. Its baffling.

We have thousands of people across the web yesterday gushing how sad this is about someone they see on telly the odd time. Most people have absolutely no idea what kind of a man this person really was. Yet because they seen him on telly and liked him they conside him a friend.

I notice this a lot when celebrities die and I just am confused at why people act this way. I obviously have some serious flaws that i don't feel sad when this happens.

The intial reaction to this story was simply surprise. Then a little shocked at the details. But i never knew this man personally and so have no emotional attachment to him.

Some of the reports are very strange too. The men who died where supposed to be very badly burned because the car burst into flames. But reports suggested that Ryan was identified by tattos and facial hair? after the body been burned that seems very odd?

anyway.

RIP.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

now that is very very freaky.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Good for you for never doing anything without thinking it through first and for always making wise decisions. You are truly a standup member of society who has the right to look down on others and assume they will spend eternity in "hell."

We all have a lot to learn from someone like this

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Its a gruesome story. Unfortunatley it happens all too often.

I find it odd thought when it happens to a celebrity so many people become sad and start getting all sentimental. I just can never understand this. Its baffling.

We have thousands of people across the web yesterday gushing how sad this is about someone they see on telly the odd time. Most people have absolutely no idea what kind of a man this person really was. Yet because they seen him on telly and liked him they conside him a friend.

From what I've read everyone is either making crude jokes about it or throwing stones out of glass houses about drunk driving.

Of course you can never defend drinking and driving, but they're still human beings. These reactions say a lot more about the people who are making them

top topics

<<   2 >>

join