It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Controlled Demolition at WTC 100% Impossible" Article by Jonathan Moseley

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'm going by what the fireman and the survivors said about explosions before during and after the towers were hit by the planes, anything else is all speculation and cover-up on the part of the governments explanation....WAY TOO MANY PROBLEMS AND HOLES IN 911..........CLEARLY AN INSIDE JOB

JUST LIKE OBAMAS BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND BIRTH PLACE

edit on 20-6-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Wrong......

Skeptic, it is evident that you are trying to keep this thread alive as a distraction from the other video posted with the testimony of the CDI explosives loader.

empirestrikesblack.com...

consider it addressed

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
I'm going by what the fireman and the survivors said about explosions before during and after the towers were hit by the planes anything else is all speculation and cover-up on the part of the governments explanation....WAY TOO MANY PROBLEMS AND HOLES IN 911..........CLEARLY AN INSIDE JOB

You talk about speculation then have the nerve to say "way too many problems, must be an inside job" ? haha What a hypocritical liar.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

look at "ALL" the facts
and grow up, where do you get off calling me a liar. Ive lied about NOTHING

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

lol thats one weak argument it was the debris sigh and whoever made should redo it says it was only 300 feet from the collapse ya right and even better show all the damage to the building around it that are still standing

ya weak like the OP so wish we had a negative flag sytem for this kind of bs.
but thanks for tuning me into how many ATS'rs are in the know 3 pages of mostly rightouse postings and not a flag yet makes my day.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

It was the fires ignited from the debris that took the building down not the just the debris itself, quit lying to yourself and others you sound silly. Countless eye witnesses accounts proving they ALL knew it was going to collapse shows that a demo was NOT NEEDED because demos happen in seconds and without warning

Truthers always mention "explosions" but never mention the countless sounds of groaning the building made indicating inevitable collapse, the helicopter reports saying they saw MAJOR structural failures to the building and even more eye witnesses saying "omg look, it's going to come down any minute". Nope they act like they don't exist. What a joke, truthers never cared about the truth and that's apparent.
edit on 20-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Oh my..
worst effort I've seen so far...
Take a bow.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Oh my..
Take a bow.

Empty statement, not refuting any specific point I have, therefore admitting defeat. You already took the bow with that post.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Once again , if it was so clear to the eye witnesses that the building was going to collapse due to structural failure why is it so hard for you to believe it with the countless helicopters reporting structural damage predicting it was going to fall, countless randoms with cameras on you tube with videos of them saying in the back ground "were just waiting now, just a matter of time" Why do you extensively ignore the fact the the witnesses knew the building was coming down due to structural failure and no CD if it was needed AT ALL? Because you know as well as I do that a CD was not needed. All the witnesses knew what the deal was, maybe you should start too.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever

Oh my..
Take a bow.

Empty statement, not refuting any specific point I have, therefore admitting defeat. You already took the bow with that post.

LMAO, mate, you say setting up for demo would take months then go on to state all the valuable items like copper wiring needs to be removed etc..

Do you really think they cared about a few $$$'s worth of wiring??

Your arguments are pathetic as that one shows.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

It's not about the money what a pathetic argument....it's about how would they do it without anyone noticing or raising questions? You need to learn some logic because there it NO way in HELL they could have prepared a demo of that magnitude. the sheer thought that some people even believe that boggles my mind.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Once again , if it was so clear to the eye witnesses that the building was going to collapse due to structural failure why is it so hard for you to believe it with the countless helicopters reporting structural damage predicting it was going to fall, countless randoms with cameras on you tube with videos of them saying in the back ground "were just waiting now, just a matter of time"? Why do you ignore the fact the the witnesses knew the building was coming down due to structural failure and no CD if it was needed so bad? Because you know as well as I do that a CD was not needed. All the witnesses knew what the deal was, maybe you should start too.

What, like the MASSIVE fires we've seen in other steel buildings that DIDN'T collapse??
Did we have videos of them with witnesses clearly stating they were waiting for them to collapse?
Seems a little odd but then maybe the 9/11 ones were plants.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Mate, it was your stupid post,not mine..
Here's part of your ridiculous post..

"Preparation
It takes several weeks or months to prepare a building for implosion. All items of value, such as copper wiring, are stripped from a building. Some materials must be removed, such as glass that can form deadly projectiles, and insulation that can scatter over a wide area. Non-load bearing partitions and drywall are removed.

Care to explain why they would bother doing that??

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Once again , if it was so clear to the eye witnesses that the building was going to collapse due to structural failure why is it so hard for you to believe it with the countless helicopters reporting structural damage predicting it was going to fall, countless randoms with cameras on you tube with videos of them saying in the back ground "were just waiting now, just a matter of time"? Why do you ignore the fact the the witnesses knew the building was coming down due to structural failure and no CD if it was needed so bad? Because you know as well as I do that a CD was not needed. All the witnesses knew what the deal was, maybe you should start too.

What, like the MASSIVE fires we've seen in other steel buildings that DIDN'T collapse??
Did we have videos of them with witnesses clearly stating they were waiting for them to collapse?
Seems a little odd but then maybe the 9/11 ones were plants.

WTC 7 wasn't built like the other buildings, plus the fires of WTC 7 was way more intense than the other damaged buildings. Fire fighters actually pulled out of the building because it was too intense saying 25% of it's support was GONE (another fact over looked by conspiracy theorists) . And saying all of the witnesses that support what I say are plants is such a cop out, good lord...lol

And once again, witnesses hearing explosions don't mean "exlosives"...Buildings have ton of flammable/explosive materill that could EASILY be ignited by fire accounting for what those people heard. Stop with the deceptions and misinformation.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

because demos happen in seconds and without warning

"Boom!"
Demo Guy 1: "whoops, looks like we lost Bob... he was still in the building"
Demo Guy 2: "yeah, darn these demos, they just go off without warning"

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NIcon

because demos happen in seconds and without warning

"Boom!"
Demo Guy 1: "whoops, looks like we lost Bob... he was still in the building"

I mean the witnesses who had nothing to do with the supposed "controlled demo" would have no warning, unless you are implying they were ALL in the conspiracy and blew the lid on national TV HHAHA ya right what a joke of a claim that is. I hope truthers are playing a sick joke on us all don't don't actually believe this bunk.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I think the other posters have it right..

You're not worth debating...

You post BS and only answer what bits suit you..Have fun alone..

cop out, you have no direct point. I win.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

"Boom!"
Demo Guy 1: "whoops, looks like we killed three bystanders with that one..."
Demo Guy 1: "maybe next time we should setup a perimeter"
Demo Guy 2: "that might be a good idea"

Edited to add:

TV Reporter: "okay I'm here to cover the demo"
Demo Guy 2: "Sorry it all ready went off with out warning"
edit on 20-6-2011 by NIcon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NIcon

"Boom!"
Demo Guy 1: "whoops, looks like we killed three bystanders with that one..."
Demo Guy 1: "maybe next time we should setup a perimeter"
Demo Guy 2: "that might be a good idea"

I said that there were no warnings as far as the WITNESSES were concerned which is true (unless you assume they were all in the conspiracy but somehow thought it was a good idea to blow the lid on TV lol).

Your stupid post references the people setting up the CD which would obviously have warning because they controlled it. EPIC FAIL!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join