It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Conspiracy analysts. Analyze this "Nuclear threat to Berlin June 26." Real or not

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Some interesting new and scary stuff in the video below, although we've all been down the warning path a few times before. Is this a globalist diversionary tactic as some might think, or is there to be a false flag event during the women's soccer tournament in Berlin as the video suggests?

Homer Simpson makes a comeback and there are clocks and numbers in this presentation, plus Hollywood, of course.

So have at it. and tell us what you think.

edit on 18-6-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Perhaps the events they purported may come to pass

Perhaps the events will not unfold.

Time will tell.

Nice find i like numbers and numerology S & F

Perhaps someone can find some similarity between the numbers in the video and these numbers

The Bavarian Illuminati was founded in
? 1776. 2012 is 236 years after 1776.

2 + 3 + 6 = 11

---------------------------------------------------
May 1st 2011 Osama Death Announced

May? 1st 1945 Hitler's Death Announced

66 years apart.
May 1st= 5 for the month and 1 for the day = 6

= 666

This video is really interesting not certain how he relates all these random videos to Berlin Germany; non-the-less there seems to be some odd coincidences and/or secret messages hidden.

Maybe we are just seeing things and/or the Author is seeing things throughout all these miscellaneous movies and shows.

But i suppose it could be real who knows.

But its very interesting the video i will try and find a connection the the numbers i posted at least maybe they are related. Or maybe not

There could be other correlations elsewhere

thankyou.
edit on 18-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
on my bday =] but also a other ODD thing is that i had a dream about somthing like this about a soccer game or some type of event that people should not go to cause some thing bad will happen

hopefully it was nothing more then a dream and hopefully nothing bad happens on my bday

PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Who knows I saw that on GLP a while back ago.
I get so tired of looking at random doomsdates though.
This one didn't pop out at me or anything, just made me wonder. Where are you getting your information from ?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

It was only posted yesterday on YT. I stay away from GLP.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I heard about it on GLP, I didn't see the vid.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'ma skeptical curmudgeon you probably don't want to hear it:
In the video : The dates are from "the Simpsons" episodes(*?) the Berlin connection is from a "music video" and the movie "Tron" with abit of the movie"2012" thrown in at the end?

Don't you think any piece can be replaced with an entirely different movie or song and give you whatever results you want?
For example replace the" first we take Manhattan then Berlin"video with a video of the beatles "good day Sunshine..."

Then the prediction is for"a nice summer day" june26th...

Enjoy your speculations;IMHO Don't buy or sell anything on it though...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I would like to submit a request to the internet gods to please give me back the last 11 minutes.

Just random stuff tossed in imo.

I was amused by the bus ad to ny in the simpsons. But just a odd thing thats all.

You can do this kind of thing with any numbers and anything.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxNormal
I would like to submit a request to the internet gods to please give me back the last 11 minutes.

Just random stuff tossed in imo.

I was amused by the bus ad to ny in the simpsons. But just a odd thing thats all.

You can do this kind of thing with any numbers and anything.

I've been skeptical myself. Don't you think if a false-flag was really going to occur in Berlin, especially a nuclear one, the attorney who first made the claim would've been killed, badly maimed, or at least disappeared by now if this whole rumor had even had a shred of truth to it, unless he was a useful idiot...........or perhaps even worse?

Torsten Van Geest: Disinfo Agent, Conspirator, Useful Idiot, or Unwitting Dupe?

I'd like not to cast any aspersions on the man just yet, though.

In any case, I guess there's always the slightest chance they could pull something off, if only to give some power to the European far-right groups[who are starting to be exposed left & right for the world crime network lackeys that most of them really are], or to get people to flock to all the useful idiot[IAmTheWitness, InfoWars], or disinfo[TheInfoUnderground, etc.] sites, or perhaps even a combination of both these things, and possibly even more[such as spreading anti-Muslim or anti-Semitic xenophobia & bigotry, etc.]!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
What happened to the video...it seems to have been removed because it's...lets see...how did that go?

It's spam or deceptive...what?

Youtube is not allowing it to be embedded here because it is spam or deceptive...jeez...now what?

Edit: Scams and commercialy deceptive...must have been a good one.

edit on 25-6-2011 by jerryznv because: ...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Haha, I wonder if youtube realizes that when they choose to remove videos and say: "This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content. " They are only adding more suspicion for the conspiracy crowd.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Very true...I was interested a bit...but now I am dying to know what was on that video...my high alert conspiracy feelers are all the way extended now.

If the video wasn't enough of a conspiracy to discuss, now we can discuss the conspiracy about the conspiracy to cover up and remove the conspiracy!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I know what you mean. Now I have this suspicious urge to watch this thing that I probably wouldn't even have found very interesting in the first place!

edit on 25-6-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

I know what you mean. Now I have this suspicious urge to watch this thing that I probably wouldn't even have found very interesting in the first place!

edit on 25-6-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

I'd also like to bring up the fact that the 2011 FIFA women's championship was going to open today has probably been well known ever since Germany won the right to host the event in October 2007, especially for soccer fans.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I found the Video

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Found video see above

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AverageJoe1

I found the Video i'm not sure if you;'ve seen it but the OP's was removed take a look

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Dear OP
Although you did get to it 3 days sooner, somehow This Thread has gotten more attention and replies. I just thought it was a good idea to link them.
♥ ~ Me

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Thank you for post the video...it was an interesting little tid bit!

I am not sure what to make of it...my first reaction is to say B.S. but that I think is my learned behavior from so many months here on ATS...so in fairness...I really will stay reserved on this.

I can see why it was removed by youtube though...seems to indicate a lot of Hollywood theatrics as signs of doom...I am sure they (Hollywood) is not too appreciative of that!

Anyway thank you for posting the vid...star for you my friend!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You can see by title that is a FAKE.... why is not "Nuclear threat to Hamburg June 26." ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join