It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Globalists Call for 'Big War'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

GLOBALISTS CALL FOR 'BIG WAR'

www.americanfreepress.net

“Bilderberg” called for a big war by expanding the turmoil in Libya into a full-scale conflict involving the entire Middle East except for Israel. This is a grim and bloody outlook, because, historically, every time Bilderberg orders war, the guns begin to shoot.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 18/6/11 by masqua because: Replaced All Caps in title

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The author James P. Tucker Jr. really knows his stuff better than any but the most hardcore ats'r I dare say.
Really shows how they've called the shots and how they control the USA the UN and NATO.

Well worth the read even you already know the details of the last meeting. The way its put together and sums up so much so efficiently.
My only regret is not knowing he had a new book out or it would be on my fathers day list.

edit on 18-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I always wondered if we don't give bilderberg more "credit" than they deserve, as far as their power is concerned.

And, if they're so secret, how do we know they just ordered a spread of the Libya war?

With that said, I wouldn't be surprised if the conflict did spread in the Middle East, and that won't need orders from anybody .. it's just gonna happen.

edit on 18-6-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EthanT

By conferences maybe, every year all the 130 members unite in a conference.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well, we're coming up on a Bohemian Grove meeting in July. Maybe we'll see some sort of expansion of this war a short time after that ?

The Bilderburgs will be meeting up with their elite counterparts and likely discussing items such as this.

Of course, this annual meeting taking place at Bohemian Grove at the same time that Prince William and Duchess Catherine are to visit California for "undisclosed personal reasons".

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

GLOBALISTS CALL FOR 'BIG WAR'

“Bilderberg” called for a big war by expanding the turmoil in Libya into a full-scale conflict involving the entire Middle East except for Israel. This is a grim and bloody outlook, because, historically, every time Bilderberg orders war, the guns begin to shoot.

I just feel compelled to say this before I read the article...from your quote;

I wonder how they plan to keep Israel out of the conflict since it is in the Middle East as much as the other Middle East nation states are. Plus, how do they plan on killing the rest of the Palestinians?

Sorry for the premature and possibly ignorant/immature post OP.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

How do we know what the bilderbergs said?
Did they invite the press in or make an official statement?
Did someone get video or audio?
Real questions here.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i dont disagree that the us military presense in the world is to secure the globalist agenda.

but i do disagree at the bilderberg calling the shots

proof is what i want linking articles is not proof in my book they are pundits just like anyone else pushing an agenda.

all the hate for the rothchilds and bilderrbergs is nothing more than an extension of hate the rich.

those people who hate them also hate the rich this is nothing more than polticial ideology pushing the "poor agenda"

i can guarantee you the bilderbergs are probably sitting back laughing at all the disinformation.

hell i would.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

i can guarantee you the bilderbergs are probably sitting back laughing at all the disinformation.

hell i would.

Dang neo, I've starred alot of your posts because well, you earned 'em. But geez Louise, these bilderberg creeps are all either sitting together planning the culling of the useless eaters at these secret meetings--->or who knows what? And don't forget the conflict of interest for an elected official to attend such a meeting--->behind closed doors.

Maybe they ARE a bunch of criminals?

edit on (6/18/1111 by loveguy because:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

i need more proof before i jump on the hate bandwagon.

now is there really anything wrong with wanting the proof?

real proof! not what someone agenda is pushing.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That's the neo I like!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You will notice that in none of these articles do they mention the reason why these guys are manipulating everything. Probably because they have no reason too.

If they already have the power to make anyone and any country do anything they want than they already have all the control that is possible to have so why go any further?

Seems to me like the game's over and they've already won.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by UcDat

Real questions here.

It's true because "They" said so.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74c08fc9daa9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by UcDat

Real questions here.

It's true because "They" said so.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74c08fc9daa9.jpg[/atsimg]

Slayer, I certainly have alot of respect for you and your craft. I'm intimidated just to address you...
but, what's with all the mockery? Please be mindful that some of us here as wacky as we are, we may be entitled to these answers. Maybe you don't care. I do.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

First off, You rock Slayer.
Yep, that's what I'm thinking.
Very secretive group of folks that never let anyone in on the plans and all of a sudden we got a reporter embedded with the bilderbergs.
I am not trying to make them think critically, I just want them to think some.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
I'm intimidated just to address you...
but, what's with all the mockery? Please be mindful that some of us here as wacky as we are, we may be entitled to these answers. Maybe you don't care. I do.

Why?

I put my pants on just like you. One leg at a time.

I have no doubt that there are a group of "Elites" that's a given. All throughout history there have been a small group controlling the masses. The Pharaohs and high priests of Egypt, The Kings and Queens of Europe, The Emperors of Asia, The Caesars of ROME and Czars of Russia etc etc etc.

Ad Infinitum....

At one time the masses spent their wealth and lives building the largest structures to a god. [Palaces, Pyramids and Cathedrals] Now we build the largest buildings to honor commerce and banks. So yes, I do have an interest in the topic. But excuse me if I don't chase every rabbit down their holes because of unsupported stories which only serve to muddy the waters of a very real and serious situation.

The Truth is often stranger than fiction

edit on 18-6-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I didn't see it as mockery bro, I thik he just got here a few seconds after us and was reaffirming our position.
So far the OP is a he said she said leading to someones blog.
We need facts, Slayer just had a cooler way of asking then we did.

ALA classic BarryO, we said so.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't."

Mark Twain.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Crap! Now I feel compelled to not just put my foot in my mouth, but also offer you my humble apologies...

Tucker is the author of Jim Tucker’s Bilderberg Diary: One Man’s 25-Year Battle to Shine the Light on the World Shadow Government. Bound in an attractive full-color softcover and containing 272 pages—loaded with photos, many never published before—the book recounts Tucker’s experiences over the last quarter century at Bilderberg meetings.

Also to the poster above who cued me to read the entire article with their post...thanks, I think.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Regarding the article quoted by the OP ...

Gates didn't make those remarks at the Bilderberg meeting at St. Moritz (Switzerland). He made them a week ago to a meeting of NATO ambassadors in Brussels (Belgium). Those remarks have been widely quoted in the press.

And if (General) Keith B. Alexander & Baron Kerr of Kinlochard spoke the words attributed to them in that article then, well, I'm a Dutchman.

I didn't delve any further into the article quoted, it's manifest nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join