It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Globalists Call for 'Big War'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Originally posted by emberscott
reply to post by UcDat

reply to post by UcDat

Yes they are two different people,

the journalist is James P. (Jim or Big Jim) Tucker, Jr. en.wikipedia.org...

and the Governor was James "Jim" Guy Tucker, Jr. en.wikipedia.org...

If I were to speculate; I would say that one posed as the other or rather I would say that one says they posed as the other.

Note:

American Free Press (AFP) en.wikipedia.org...

Is not:

Agence France-Presse (AFP) en.wikipedia.org...

wow talk about seeing only what you want to see and wth has the AFP France press reference have to do with anything?

all you sheeple saying show me the proof when you wont look at it in fact grasping at any straw to discredit it. What are you doing on ATS if you dont want to take off the blinders? Just saying shooting the messanger won't change a thinga bout how they are doing us all in.

Get a hold yourself friend. Your question was are there two different people named Jim Tucker. I simply replied yes there are and used your same wiki to show that.

One is a journalist the other was a governor ( corrupt politician that got in trouble in that Watergate fiasco). As a note I simply pointed out that there are also two different AFP news groups.

The only other thing I pointed out and speculated on was the fact that the journalist could have posed as the governor to gain access to this Bilderberger fiasco thing-a-mabob.

As I don't know nor do I care about Bilderbergers or Tuckers, and am not asking for proof, I was just answering your question.

You see the wolves can and will for the most part only attack and slaughter the sheep, not the rams.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
so would anyone like to answer "loveguy"s question?

how will they keep israel out of any large scale middle east war?

Its not about keeping them out its about not targetting them...

they will provoke war and mayhem against the rest for their own and Israels interest.

LOL your kidding right? Soros and the rest of them evil scumbags want to have the Arabs invade Israel not protect them. They are setting up Israel for a big let down and Israel will be all on its own fighting for its very existence.

Quadaffi, Mobarak and the other Arab leaders were to smart to tangle with Israel. They want radical Arab leaders who will march on Israel and start the big war. Thats why they are targeting Quadaffi so hard and not hitting his troops that bad.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Originally posted by orangutang
so would anyone like to answer "loveguy"s question?

how will they keep israel out of any large scale middle east war?

Its not about keeping them out its about not targetting them...

they will provoke war and mayhem against the rest for their own and Israels interest.

LOL your kidding right? Soros and the rest of them evil scumbags want to have the Arabs invade Israel not protect them. They are setting up Israel for a big let down and Israel will be all on its own fighting for its very existence.

Quadaffi, Mobarak and the other Arab leaders were to smart to tangle with Israel. They want radical Arab leaders who will march on Israel and start the big war. Thats why they are targeting Quadaffi so hard and not hitting his troops that bad.

I dunno man Soros plays the part of the anti jew jew but his actions somehow always work out to their favor and kissinger had a lot to do with making israel what it is today...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

sure I did some more digging and couldn't find anything to really back up that the author was a governer a pretty sad thing if he claims he was as for the 91 meeting wasnt bill clinton the gov a arkensaw then?

still dont see the AFP thing as being relevent but no one said I was the sharpest tool on ATS.
edit on 19-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join