It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its time ATS debunk Washington ; Massonic/Devil/Illuminati/NWO markings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I always thought it was a spider too!

Significance of an owl? Owls in many cultures are symbols of wisdom, though in many Western there is also a darker side saying the owl is "evil" because it's nocturnal. It's actually my favorite animal, but I'm just an evil Mason.......

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

I believe in God. Or A God. I suppose that depends on your own beliefs doesn't it.

I don't believe in an evil deity, or even a vengeful God, I don't believe in Satan, the Devil, what ever you call it, I don't believe in Hell or supernatural evil. All that is wrong with the World is the work of man, much or which is done in the name of a God man can neither understand or comprehend.

Ok I delighted you with my answer, please answer mine.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Ok, what does an owl signify? What does it mean in different cultures? What does an owl mean in Masonry?
We have many symbols, and possibly an owl is in there somewhere, but I do not recall an owl in any degree. Maybe he is important in some other secret society, but I am not a member of any others.

Seriously, if you have some knowledge of an owl in freemasonry, please share it with me so I will learn something. I am not afraid to show my ignorance. It's on display daily.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I believe in God. Or A God. I suppose that depends on your own beliefs doesn't it.

I do wish you would have spelled it out a bit more clearly.

But I already knew the answer: you believe in an Ein Sophic god.

As do I.

Ok I delighted you with my answer, please answer mine.

While I appreciate the answer I fail to find where you posed a question to
me.

If you are referring to your question of the Pentagram representing "evil" I
can say this only:

It is perceived as "evil" by the masses because that is what they have been
taught.

The exact same can be said of the Swastika, it has been demonized by it's
association with Nazism although the symbol represents nothing "evil".

As far as the Pentagram goes, people forget there are 50 of them on the
US flag and one right in the middle of Captain America's shield.

edit on 18-6-2011 by Version100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Also I have to wonder about pictures out of context? Do you speak Latin?

The first picture there with the cute little sun and owl on a pillow.. is that evil? It seems nice enough, saying A Day in God, to extend achievement and honor of office, without leisure.

That's what is says.

How is that evil? Satanic? Or otherwise ... erm ... not nice?
edit on 6/18/2011 by Rockpuck because: Ooops!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

True.. the Pentagram is perceived as evil, thus it is evil, regardless of the initial intent. So someone could plant a pentagram for benign purposes, but future generations would see it as evil.

So we can say the symbol is evil.

But is the man behind it inherently evil because others believe that, or do we judge the moral character of a man by his actions and state of mind and reasoning?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Also I have to wonder about pictures out of context? Do you speak Latin?

The first picture there with the cute little sun and owl on a picture.. is that evil? It seems nice enough, saying A Day in God, to extend achievement and honor of office, without leisure.

That's what is says.

How is that evil? Satanic? Or otherwise ... erm ... not nice?

I never used the words "evil" or "satanic" in regard to any of those images.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

No?

"Massonic devil illuminati NWO markings"

So someone says "what's the significance of an owl" which you, or so it seems, has some issue with .. so you post a picture and call him ignorant.

So what's wrong with that picture, why post it? It has a rather nice meaning behind it.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

No?

"Massonic devil illuminati NWO markings"

So someone says "what's the significance of an owl" which you, or so it seems, has some issue with .. so you post a picture and call him ignorant.

So what's wrong with that picture, why post it? It has a rather nice meaning behind it.

You are veering off the path of reason.

I did not start the thread, it's title is not in my control.

Network Dude made light of the "ears".

I pointed out the reality of the symbolism and said he was either ignorant or
being deceitful.

Where did I say anything about "wrong" ?

Kindly, take the information in the context in which it is presented.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

So we have a thread about evil symbols, apparently an owl is one of them. Someone asks what's the significance of the owl and you post pictures of owls and call him ignorant. Then, when I ask what the picture is supposed to be .. it's off topic?

Owls are symbols in many religions and many cultures .. as far as I'm aware, none in Masonry. The context that the picture was presented is to imply symbolism, but symbolism of what? If it's not symbolism of Masonry or some evil deity, then it has no context in the thread and is just a random picture.

It's important because, like the OP, there are a lot of nonsensical pictures posted against Masonry that often make absolutely no sense. So I'm just trying to find the reasoning behind you posting this picture?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

So I'm just trying to find the reasoning behind you posting this picture?

It's quite clear.

Clarification of the symbolism in regard to his statement, "ears".

Washington DC is full of symbolism, I made no statements in regard to the
perception of those symbols being "evil".

Posting information in a thread does not necessarily indicate any particular
support for the thread content.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You can also spell JESUS out with the streets and draw all sorts of shapes. Anytime you have a grid system and lay a radial pattern down on top of it you're going to get shapes. It's all coincidence. Also look at your pictures as they do in fact show that the pentagram and pentacle don't take shape as the streets needed to complete it are not there.

I mean what would be the point with a street design anyways?

Let's look at who designed the streets. You have Thomas Jefferson (grid), Pierre L'Enfant (radial design), Andrew Elicott (surveyor of the plans), Benjamin Banneker (assistant and designer); none of them Freemasons. L'Enfant was fired and Banneker had to recreate the design as L'Enfant had taken the plans with him back to France.

From a military perspective, DC is a very well set up city. Also look that some of the men who designed the city were veterans of the War for Independence.

Why are they so much obscessed by the Devil

I'd say that it is those who want to see devil signs that are obsessed by the Devil. They see what they want to see.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

The owl is also the symbol of the illuminati as an official seal
Here it is, and this is an official seal.

Its why bohemian grove have it, it's why the making of the owl in the us capitol as a symbol out of the land. It's really the same people, french masons affiliated with illuminati members that participated into the french revolution, the us revolution was about the same thing, they dreamed about this new world. This concept came out of secret sociaties like masonry and illuminati where a new world depicted from ancient concepts would take place of course all controled by them.
It's why the american revolution and especialy the french one it had at it's base secret sociaties.
They install the statue of liberty and told them it's freedom, people not knowing at the time what it really represented.

One may think it's a good thing but if we look at freedom, It's what they call freedom, total freedom.
This can also be interpreted by freedom to kill, freedom to rape, freedom to abuse, freedom to do anything with out a lack of remorse, this is total freedom. Just like in Babylon. It's where freedom turns into tyranny.

The freedom promoted by them is an illusion, it holds the enslavement of your self , keep you asleep and dumb down, you see they are the control freaks, it's the people that plan for you and manipulate you.

edit on 19-6-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Why should I have any idea what the owl represents or what it's significance is? You have dodged my post completely.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c1bb73df8c3.jpg[/atsimg]

Look at this picture. Now if I was someone who spent every waking moment studying the evil doings of the Illuminati and was convinced that they were sending secret coded messages with the street layout of DC, I might have known that the picture on the right was supposed to be an owl.

But try to take a look at it as if you didn't already know that to be an owl. Look at the picture.
does it look like an owl?

maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

To me those symbols are not there for good things
i can smell their evil significance with my deep instinct

i have heard about the pentagram that cna be used for good .. not in this case
there is no such good things in washington

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

with your mind made up like that, I don't think any evidence would suffice.
I hope your deep instinct doesn't make you too paranoid.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

True.. the Pentagram is perceived as evil, thus it is evil, regardless of the initial intent. So someone could plant a pentagram for benign purposes, but future generations would see it as evil.

So we can say the symbol is evil.

But is the man behind it inherently evil because others believe that, or do we judge the moral character of a man by his actions and state of mind and reasoning?

Not always true, friend. Early Christians embraced and used he Pentagram as a Protective Symbol......
(Bold Text My Own Doing)

Upright Pentacle/Pentagram Upright pentacles and pentagrams are among the most widely used religious symbols. They have been used in many eras and by many cultures and religions of the world: by ancient Pagans, ancient Israelites, Christians, magicians, Wiccans and others.

The following pentagram-using groups are listed in chronological order:

This symbol apparently originated as the symbol of a Goddess who was worshiped over an area which extends from present-day England to Egypt and beyond.
Her name was Kore (a.k.a. Car, Cara, Carnac, Ceres, Core, Kar, Karnak, Kaur, Kauri, Ker, Kerma, Kher, Kore, Q're, etc.). As Carmenta she was said to have invented the Roman alphabet. From her alternative Roman name Ceres have evolved many English words: cardiac, carnal, cereal, core, corn, and kernel. The port of Caraalis, (now Cagliari, the capital of Sardinia), was named after her. Kore's sacred fruit is the apple. When an apple is cut through its equator, both halves will reveal a near-perfect pentagram shape at the core, with each point on the star containing a seed. Many Wiccans, other Neopagans and Roma (a.k.a. Gypsies) continue to cut apples in this way.

The Roma refer to the core as the Star of Knowledge. In ancient Greece, Pythagoras (586 - 506 BCE) established a school which pursued knowledge in mathematics, music, religion, and other specialties. Driven underground, his followers used the pentagram as a secret sign to identify themselves to each other. The Masonic Order has traditionally traced its origins back 2,500 years to the Pythagoreans.

Kore was worshiped within the Coptic Gnostic Christian religion in Alexandria, Egypt, during the 4th century CE. Her festival, the Koreion, was held yearly on JAN-6. This was adopted by the Christian church as Feast of Epiphany (a.k.a. Twelfth Night). 2 This date is still celebrated as Jesus' birthday in Armenian churches, and is observed with more pomp than is Christmas by the Greek Orthodox church.

In England, the Koreion became the Kirn - the Feast of Ingathering. The Christian church later adopted it to the Feast of Our Lady of Mercy.
During the times of the Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament), the pentacle was the first and most important of the Seven Seals - an amulet whose seals represented the seven secret names of God.

It was inscribed on King Solomon's ring, which is often called Solomon's Seal in error. Each point of the pentagram was also interpreted as referring to the five books of the Pentateuch - the first five books in the Hebrew Scriptures; a.k.a. the Torah.

The Celts believed that the pentacle was the sign of the Goddess of the Underground, who they called Morgan (a.k.a. Morrigan). The concept of five points seems to have permeated at least one of the Celtic lands. "Ireland had five great roads, five provinces and five paths of the law. The fairy folk counted by fives, and the mythological figures wore five-fold cloaks."

In Christian times: The five points of the pentagram have been interpreted as representing the five wounds of Christ (2 wrist, 2 ankle and 1 side).
The Roman Emperor Constantine used the pentagram in his seal and amulet. It has been referred to as the Star of Bethlehem.
It was used to symbolize the star which allegedly led three Zoroastrian astrologers (a.k.a. the three wise men) to the baby Jesus; it was called the Three Kings' star. The English warrior Sir Gawain, a nephew of King Arthur, adopted the pentagram as his personal symbol and placed it on his shield.
It appeared in gold on a red background. The five points symbolized "the five knightly virtues - generosity, courtesy, chastity, chivalry and piety."
Tarot cards originally had a suit of coins or discs. These were changed in the 19th century to pentacles when the Tarot became associated with the Kabbalah. They eventually became the suit of diamonds in modern playing cards.
It has been widely used by past Christians as a protective amulet. During the three centuries long burning times, the Christian church burned alive or hung tens of thousands of innocent people accused of Witchcraft, Satan worship or other heresy. The meaning of the pentagram changed. It began to symbolize a goat's head or the devil in the form of Baphomet. "The folk-symbol of security - for the first time in history - was equated with evil and was called the Witch's Foot."
Quote Source

Further Study:

The Ancient Pentagram – A Christian Symbol

No Evil can cross a Pentagram. This is most likely who modern Christians equate this most ancient symbol as evil, for they no longer understand it's power over the Evil Forces in the World.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Ben81

with your mind made up like that, I don't think any evidence would suffice.
I hope your deep instinct doesn't make you too paranoid.

With all the things that is happening in the world right now .. i dont have time to paranoye with Washinton strange symbols .. they do fascinate me

i want to know why Washington was architectured in that way hundred yrs ago

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Good thread OP, one thing, i was under the impression Novus Ordo Seclorum = New Order Of Ages.

Only possible disinfo i can see in this thread

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Also all the references to an Owl, is for the god Moloch, in history, human and more importantly, child sacrifices are common to show worship.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join