It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
...Then Russia established seven bases on the Front side armed with powerful charged particle beam weapons, and three supporting bases on the back side of the Moon...
Near side of the Moon:
1. 55 54' N, 51 00' E ...East of the Sea of Cold.
2. 16 33' N, 48 51' E ...West of the Sea of Crises.
3. 31 53' S, 73 09' E ...Southwest of the Sea of Fertilio.
4. 72 26' S, 67 30' W ...Near the South Pole on the SW side.
5. 50 53' S, 57 49' W ...Near Phocylides Crater in the SW quadrant
6. 09 26' S, 66 52' W ...Southwest of the Ocean of Storms
7. 01 23' S, 12 27' W ...Northeast of the Apollo 14 landing site.
Far side of the Moon:
1. 36 00' S, 147 00' E ...Jules Verne Crater.
2. 13 36' S, 108 26' E ...Southwest of Pasture Crater.
3. 51 03' N, 095 00' E ...Southwest of Compton crater.
Originally posted by Pimander
Feel free to get peeking with Google Moon,
The claims look far fetched but they still need removing from the radar if they are false.
Originally posted by linkshot1000
I agree, nonsense ! if there was anything remotely interesting there wouldn´t we have been back there in the last 40 yrs or so ? I can´t understand with todays technology if there were things to investigate then they would be.
Originally posted by MainLineThis
There are no manned bases on the moon, and anybody foolish enough to say otherwise without EXTRAORDINARY proof is, well....quite frankly a lying moron that is preying off the ignorance of what I like to call "useful idiots".
Originally posted by illuminatiOpress
Someone sure has bases up there..more like a NWO group
USSR was a ploy to drain both countries of wealth, never a real threat