It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i911 - Are Hacker Attacks False Flag Attacks to Justify a Crackdown on the Internet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by boondock-saint

You are really twisting this whole thing up into an unnecessarily complex conspiracy theory that seems to have no valid backing. You haven't explained exactly what they will be enforcing, let alone how they will do it. You just claim some internet laws supposedly made to enforce net neutrality will in fact achieve the opposite, without explaining how. You do realize they have access to all your browsing information anyway, if you think your ISP doesn't hand that stuff out you're probably sadly mistaken.

edit on 18-6-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

No it is not twisting. Is is reading the writing on the walls. and knowing that after 1 comes 2, after 2 comes 3 and so on.
When the Govt gets control, they start small, grow and grow to no end.
Just a matter of time.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

You are really twisting this whole thing up into an unnecessarily complex conspiracy theory that seems to have no valid backing. You haven't explained exactly what they will be enforcing, let alone how they will do it. You just claim some internet laws supposedly made to enforce net neutrality will in fact achieve the opposite, without explaining how. You do realize they have access to all your browsing information anyway, if you think your ISP doesn't hand that stuff out you're probably sadly mistaken.

Yes, ur ISP can be made to give out your records
but it requires hoops and a National Security Letter
from them to do it which takes time.

NN Law will streamline the process so they do not
need a national Security Letter. The backdoor into
the net will be opened without any paperwork
or judge required.

Clamping down on ISP's and Corporations taking
advantage of the lil guy is the analogy they are
using to get avg Joes to support their plan. And thus
far it is working like a charm. Look at you, you
are here defending something that is in turn
gonna hurt you.

That is EXACTLY what they did with the Patriot Act.
And their is nothing patriotic about that law.
And there is nothing neutral about net neutrality.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

You are really twisting this whole up into an unnecessarily complex conspiracy theory that seems to have no valid backing. You haven't explained exactly what they will be enforcing, let alone how they will do it. You just claim some simple internet supposedly made to enforce net neutrality will in fact achieve the opposite, without explaining how. You do realize they have access to all your browsing information anyway, if you think your ISP doesn't hand that stuff out you're probably sadly mistaken.

You are wrong.

Boondock is right.

You say "probably sadly mistaken"... That's silly. How can someone be 'sadly probably'? You do not comprehend the truth Boondock Saint is explaining.

The Internet is being destroyed in just the way he described. The threads disappear here all the time, hacking is not allowed to be discussed. Therefore, ATS is utterly limp on this topic.

Thanks Saint, for trying to explain, within the parameters here, which are purposefully limiting, and of course the replies are either A: totally stupid and ill informed, or B: informed, and include hacking tips, leading to thread delete. I starred you buddy, I know you are right.

We need to elect ISP CEOs as our congressmen and senators. We must purge these non-tech-knowers from our halls of leadership. Simply relieving them of their legitimacy is the way to do it, and that is done by simply transferring that legitimacy to other leaders. How about the CEO of godaddy? Any ICANN millionaire will do, but of course each of them is obviously inclined to try to grab for power.

Yes just as you said OP, all planned.

Like how the Rockefeller 9/11 towers are not complete unless the explosives built into them, is used. They sat empty of tenants for decades until right before 9/11, packed nicely with explosives.

So too, Internet 1.0 is designed to be hacked to death, so that version 2.0 can be brought in. The ISPs who defended freedom are being sidelined by Ma Bell's corpse and we Americans do not support our ISPs as the political solution they are. But this could change tomorrow if we start electing technically knowledgable leaders, instead of ignorant power trolls.
edit on 18-6-2011 by smallpeeps because: syntax

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

No it is not twisting. Is is reading the writing on the walls.
Well then show me the writing on the wall. Don't get me wrong, I'm willing to believe what you're saying, but thus far all I've heard are claims and vague explanations. I don't have time to research the NN laws and make the same analysis you guys have. Make a thread on it or link me to a thread on it, so I can how these laws affect us, because I am interested in this stuff.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

That is EXACTLY what they did with the Patriot Act.
And their is nothing patriotic about that law.
And there is nothing neutral about net neutrality.
Well said. But I find it hard to believe they would create a law which streamlines the process for getting your personal browsing information, let alone name it the way they have. I wouldn't put it past them, but I would like to see some excerpts or something which explain how they do this.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You are really twisting this whole thing up

nope, the gov, Obama and Soros have already
done this before I even came on the scene.
I am trying to un-ravel it so you can see it
for the truth not the BS they are feeding you.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

reply to post by macman

No it is not twisting. Is is reading the writing on the walls.
Well then show me the writing on the wall. Don't get me wrong, I'm willing to believe what you're saying, but thus far all I've heard are claims and vague explanations. I don't have time to research the NN laws and make the same analysis you guys have. Make a thread on it or link me to a thread on it, so I can how these laws affect us, because I am interested in this stuff.

Look at the beginning to today of the Patriot Act. From conception to implementation of today.
Or, look at any other supposed law created to either the playing field or save you from yourself.

It is just the beginning. The Govt does not want what has happened in the ME. The uprisings and revolts were basically fueled and run via internet.
The Govt wants control, and will package it to hide this intent.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
You are wrong.

Boondock is right.

Finally !!! a person who understands it !!!
thanks bro, star 4 u

I also added ya to my friends list if that
is ok ?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

You do not comprehend the truth Boondock Saint is explaining.

The Internet is being destroyed in just the way he described.
I am not wrong about anything, I am simply trying to get these guys to provide more clear and detailed information, instead of vague statements which could easily be interpreted as ill informed opinions. I believe, nay, I know the internet is being destroyed, I'm just trying to get to the bottom of how exactly it is being done. Stop turning this into a personal war between two opinions, and make it into a collaborative discussion where factual debate is encouraged.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Remember what Pelosi said when they passed Obamacare???

"We have to pass it so we know what's in it"

that line will also be used for Net Neutrality.
The enforcement aspect of the NN Law is vague
in it's description of how the Gov plans to enforce
that neutrality. Being vague allows them to
interpret the law as they see fit which means
they could clamp down on you just as easy as
they clamp down on the corporations.
When you open the doors ....
in comes the flood and you
can't shut the door back.
You are sunk

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
SYNOPSIS:

1: Berlin wall goes up: Germany chopped in half (dialectic Hegel style: One becomes two)

2: Wall exists, dialectic in process, one half is crushed (East), the other is raised up (West).

3: Wall goes down, dialectic phase ends, Germany "re-unified"

4: New Germany, forgetting its trauma, forges ahead, unaware of its national psychosis

5: Russia and the US, having absorbed Germans from the splitting/WW2 era, assist the new "re-unified" Germany in the same way, each acting in predicatable ways.

6: 1995 HTML/IP goes viral, INFO AGE BEGINS

7: old world dies, new world begins.

8: 2001: Patriot Act struggles to preserve the old

9: 2011: This thread gets deleted

10: 2125: Star Trek world begins, rising from the ashes of the old world

11: Begin Klingon dialectic

12: End Klingon dialectic (re-unification and peace)

11: 2365 Borg enters sector 001

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Boon I was following that thread and I'm right there with ya. I don't think it got hosed for any other reason than ATS security. The administration and mods probably felt that by calling LolzSec out for who they really are would give them a reason to attack ATS plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrormaster

Boon I was following that thread and I'm right there with ya. I don't think it got hosed for any other reason than ATS security. The administration and mods probably felt that by calling LolzSec out for who they really are would give them a reason to attack ATS plain and simple.

Now that I understand.

Still a crock to cower to others.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Now that I understand.

oh how many once trembled at the boots of the Third Reich.
Later they were hung in Nuremberg. Just a historical fact
needed mentioning.

edit on 6/18/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by macman

Now that I understand.

oh how many once trembled at the boots of the Third Reich.
Later they were hung in Nuremberg. Just a historical fact
needed mentioning.

But yet...ATS remains safe, and the thread is not to be found. All is well in wonderland.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It's why more people need to learn the language of the next century and not waste time on useless items as facebook, youtube, myspace, twitter, all have been masterfully injected into society as a "must have or do" to be cool within society or successful within business. But when one decides to go against the grain of those so called " in things or cool " suddenly your branded as a something that i choose not type in here. As a member posted, if you build a wall, i wont spend time going through that wall but rather over it, that about sum's up my day to day work.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I have been pretty suspicious of LulzSec and similar hacker groups as well. Methinks they are getting a little too much msm coverage to be anything other than some sort of intelligence operation. There is definitely some sort of agenda here, and I believe the OP nailed it.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I am not wrong about anything, I am simply trying to get these guys to provide more clear and detailed information, instead of vague statements which could easily be interpreted as ill informed opinions. I believe, nay, I know the internet is being destroyed, I'm just trying to get to the bottom of how exactly it is being done. Stop turning this into a personal war between two opinions, and make it into a collaborative discussion where factual debate is encouraged.

as they said,

all this has been discussed recently.

here and on other forums.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

perhaps some research is in order,

don't you think it is wise to know the ways of debate?

your style is familiar.

sarcasm only scares people away!

do a little searching and reading.

a summer school project is warranted.

blueinredzion.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
all this has been discussed recently.

here and on other forums.

perhaps some research is in order,

don't you think it is wise to know the ways of debate?
THANK YOU. Some links and resources to back up what is being said here. That's all I was asking for. When some one makes a claim, they ought to back it up with references. Don't YOU think it is wise to know the ways of debate? Some research is in order, and I've clearly been asking for resources this entire time, so I thank you for that.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The threads you linked to are about hacking attacks. I'm asking about the net neutrality laws, where is the information on that?

EDIT: Please take note of my FIRST post in this thread:

VERY GOOD thread sir. I have been thinking about this a lot lately, and it seems to me the recent hacking stories are a prelude to something big, something to make people think national security is at risk because the internet is too accessible and unfiltered and not directly controllable/manipulable by an authoritative entity. Real hackers wouldn't plan a massive internet attack for exactly this reason. What reason would they have anyway? They get their message across in more personal/direct attacks which have clear purpose and tactical results. The internet is becoming a HUGE problem for TPTB, especially with new emerging technology such as Bitcoin. They having been cooking up something big for a while now imo.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join