It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arkansas Pilots Report UFOs, Photos Taken from Ground

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Source

Published: 9:47 AM 6/16/2011
Arkansas 06-15-11

At 10:28 PM, June 15, 2011, I received a text from a reliable source that there were multiple sightings of UFOs being reported by pilots flying over Little Rock, AR.

Apparently, commercial pilots were picking up radar returns where aircraft were not supposed to be, but ATC radar wasn't picking them up. Several pilots were getting visuals of the crafts as well.

An AWAC was in the area... they were able to get radar returns. The multiple UFOs were flying at an altitude of 35,000 ft. Pilots were reporting that the UFOs were able to hover and reverse heading without turning the crafts.

I went outside to see if there was anything in my line of sight. There was an aircraft approaching from the west-southwest moving to the east-northeast.

There were 3 amber lights, one on each point of the triangular aircraft with a solid red light on the belly of the craft.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8de809816b90.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a826b585edb4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/696ba2c97c72.jpg[/atsimg]

These photos were cropped by me with nothing else done. I try and play around with them and see if I can get them to look better.

I bring this story here as not only does it have cool photos but it has an awesome story as well. The fact that t could slow down and reverse direction without changing the direction of the craft is interesting.

Seems to be quite an interesting story and the fact that pilots were seeing them and getting returns make this story very interesting.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Wow. Nice find bro. S&F

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The witness believes they were not UFO's just Boeing TR-3B

"I was excited to see the aircraft which I believe are the Boeing TR-3B, from their Phantom Works project."

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by shorty1

It doesnt look like it though....

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Oh wow you can even see between the lights to the actual craft.
Nice find man.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by shorty1

It doesnt look like it though....

Have there been any official photos released of the TR-3B? Just wondering how you know what it looks like.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Looks more like a boomerang-shaped craft than a triangle to me. Still, if the witness report is true, this is pretty amazing. I was going to suggest the typical RC+LEDs or glider or something, but if the reports of the radar confirmation is real, I'm not so sure about that.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty1
The witness believes they were not UFO's just Boeing TR-3B

"I was excited to see the aircraft which I believe are the Boeing TR-3B, from their Phantom Works project."

I think that was meant as a joke. I don't think he was actually thinking that a TR-3B was going to be within viewing distance as anything flying that close is a big no-no in aviation. Let alone no one knowing what it was or what it was doing.

Pred...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Here is a image of what the TR-3B are supposed to look like and about it

s1.hubimg.com...

www.tr-3b.com...

www.wariscrime.com...
edit on 17-6-2011 by shorty1 because: adding more info

edit on 17-6-2011 by shorty1 because: more info

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty1
Here is a image of what the TR-3B are supposed to look like and about it

s1.hubimg.com...

www.tr-3b.com...

www.wariscrime.com...
edit on 17-6-2011 by shorty1 because: adding more info

edit on 17-6-2011 by shorty1 because: more info

Those are all 'supposedly' the TR-3B are they not? Some of those photographs are clearly fake and poorly faked at that. I'm not sure anyone can actually claim that they saw this aircraft as it is and was highly classified.

I still think that the pilot mentioned the aircraft as almost like a joke...

Pred...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiju

No. I looked it up on Google and i didnt find a thing when it comes to pictures.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
In the second picture, are the three dots lights? Stars? Other aircraft? Might help to get some kind of comparison between these things. Interesting find though, but it kinda looks like just an airplane

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by shorty1

wtf?

www.wariscrime.com...

looks fake and its from the orion conspiracy....

but i have to ask, is it real????

edit on 18-6-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Of course that's fake, come on man use your head. Anyone who is interested in this subject and lacks the basic ability to tell something this obvious are the ones who help perpetuate the falsities and stereotypes that we are are saddled with around here.

It is far past time for those interested in this subject to start using their brains.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't know much about analyzing photos, but is there anyway to get some kind of scale? It would be nice to know how big that is, so we can rule out remote control plane.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

dont go personal!!! there are so many pics wich look fake and arent and visa versa...like this:

or even more extrem (yes thats a real photograph, no PS or whatever):

who knows...and i am not that expert in light/angle/clouds/what ever...secoundly maybe my eyes arent that good...feel good now for offending a "handicapped" person...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

feel good now for offedcing a "handicapped" person...

Doesn't bother me at all. If you are handicapped I had no way of knowing, so It's not like I saw you were blind and then deliberately tried to insult you. And I don't write my posts or live my life worried about offending some handicapped person, because I don't automatically assume everyone around me is handicapped....or gay....or black...or white....get the picture?

Of course, if ignorance was considered a handicap..well, you know where I am going with that.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

fine...so i hope you now know there may be other reasons and your statement that "you have to see its fake" is exaggerated for many reasons...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
O.k. one reason....lack of atmospheric haze that matches the "object" to everything around it. Or, perhaps the focus difference between the "object" and it's surroundings. i could go on forever, but these are things that anybody around here should already know, especially someone with your post count.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
All I see is yet another of one of the hundred and fifty other reports of innocuous orange lights randomly floating around just out of focus with no sense of distance, size or scale.
I do not see anything "between" the lights and don't see how anyone else could.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join