posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:34 AM
For what it's worth, I played around in photoshop.
1) Turned up the exposure until the noise becomes apparent.
2) Back to the original, and inverted the colors.
• I can't see anything that really screams fake to me. It's easy to make it look real though.
• It's interesting that there are distinct sources of light, not an even reflection as if a light bouncing off a bird.
• The 3 lights do seem to reflect off of some type of surface, although not a huge amount of the surface is reflecting the light.
I hope it helps guys!