It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arkansas Pilots Report UFOs, Photos Taken from Ground

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

The commercial pilots story means nothing here? The fact they got radar returns and said something solid was there means nothing as well? Wow, your hard to please. I would definitely not say this is the case that broke UFO's open, but this has some evidence behind it, no?

Pred...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiju

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by shorty1

It doesnt look like it though....

Have there been any official photos released of the TR-3B? Just wondering how you know what it looks like.

Yes. And while they are at it, has the government released any official photographs of the Starship Enterprise? I've heard that Captain Kirk likes to use the TR-3B as his personal shuttle to get his to the cabin at the lake.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I live in Arkansas and have something worth adding to this story. However, until I know who your source is and what pilots saw these objects I will refrain from adding anything to this. (Biting my tongue here.) Simply saying the source is reliable does nothing for the credibility of the story. Some hard facts would help, the pictures could be of a plane, but I'm not saying they are, just that they could be. There is a real story to be known about what is happening in the skies over Arkansas, but we need some people with good credentials to come forward. Thanks for posting this, I've been looking very closely at the events happening in Arkansas and this was SOMEWHAT helpful.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

What means nothing is the entire story.

At 10:28 PM, June 15, 2011, I received a text from a reliable source that there were multiple sightings of UFOs being reported by pilots flying over Little Rock, AR.

Someone talking about a text message they got from a "reliable source". Somebody told me that somebody told them. Double insubstantiation.

edit on 6/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Something I find extremely odd about this but interesting is that not a lot of people seemed to see the phenomena that occurred over the airport judging by the opening post. The object looks like a plane too and I wouldn't be surprised if its a new commercial plane getting a bit of mileage under its wings. I really don't think its a alien spaceship or any other secret black project UFO. However, the photos are a bit unclear but the outline of the object has plane written all over it from my perspective. Thanks for posting.
edit on 19-6-2011 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by Hessdalen

Of course that's fake, come on man use your head. Anyone who is interested in this subject and lacks the basic ability to tell something this obvious are the ones who help perpetuate the falsities and stereotypes that we are are saddled with around here.

It is far past time for those interested in this subject to start using their brains.

You know, its very likely that some brains are wired to see with more clarity than others.
And...its far past time that those interested enough to poke their skeptical noses into certain threads are just a tad more ' gentle' in their approach.
Use YOUR brain!

edit on 19-6-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reminds me of the craft Kenneth Arnold reported sighting
same shape!
although it could be anything

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaBetaGammaX
I don't know much about analyzing photos, but is there anyway to get some kind of scale? It would be nice to know how big that is, so we can rule out remote control plane.

Only way to get scale is to have an item at a known distance and size in relation to the image you are trying to scale.

These shots seem to have nothing but stars and space... so getting the scale will be nigh impossible.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty1
The witness believes they were not UFO's just Boeing TR-3B

"I was excited to see the aircraft which I believe are the Boeing TR-3B, from their Phantom Works project."

LOL could be a Boeing TR-3B but have you seen what comes up on google images when searching for TR-3B??

S+F my friend, good work!
edit on 02/06/2011 by fordizzl3 because:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ugh, just what is it about the objects in the photos that makes anyone here go beyond these being the lights of an aircraft anyway. Like Phage said, the witness testimony is on parallel with wishful thinking so all there is left is the photos really and they look absolutely like a photo of some type of aircraft at night.

UFO? Sure I don't KNOW what it is absolutely but doing some reasonable deducing and math things in my head I can say with some confidence they are looking and behaving like very terrestrial aircraft under the spell of a very poor observer. Bring us something new, astounding and utterly unearthly and I could go beyond that but not until then...

And even to say they are some yet to be proven to exist black project is too much of a stretch for me. Hell, the TR-3B has its own mythology now and no one has yet to prove that even the designator for it is real...that I know of anyway.

THIS is the only TR3B that I KNOW of...
edit on 20-6-2011 by Lost_Mind because: added thought

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Plane

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Plane

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The second photo looks like a B-2 to me. At least that is what I would try and deduce this down to before claiming it was a TR-3B.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty1
The witness believes they were not UFO's just Boeing TR-3B

How many everyday, average Americans have even heard of a TR-3B? Let alone the person witnessing the sighting to know of and claim the objects were TR-3B's. Sounds too hoaxy to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Nice Find, i would assume that if it was just a normal plane than there must have been flashing lights of the such.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

I would assume if it was just a normal plane a pilot would know that. I would also think a planes is ruled out with the fact it hovered and drove in reverse.

Pred...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Ok I am a new member here, but I have been following this website for a looong time. But I have refrained from creating a account, mainly due to the fact of being in the USAF.
There has been many post on this website that has urged me to post replies, but none more than this.

I live on Lackland AFB, Medina Annex.
This night at around 1150-1200, I took my dog on a walk before bed.
I was casually looking up at the sky looking for the moon.
I asked me wife to help me find it, but right when I did, She yelled "Babe Look!"
I turned around and a bright green circular object was in a downwards mini spiral and faded away as it got closer to the ground. It looked like it was close! So we hopped in the car and proceeded to the location where we thought it was.

After cruising the base (only ones out) for about 10 mins, we drive back to our house to only see a bright red circle behind our house, maybe about 10-15 miles out max. Alright spooked and excited about the first object, we then proceed to drive further back towards the woods behind our house. 90 degress

We drive as far as the road can go and park there. The bright red dot is in the air still. After about 3 mins my wife and I thought it was a tower we never noticed. To make sure we drive back to the house ( like 1 min away) to grab the cam.

I run out the house and my wife states that it has moved. Instead of 90 degrees behind our house it was about 30 degrees to the left...
I quickly hit record on our crappy cam and try to record the best I can, being a little spooked. The quality wasnt good. so we drive down to the end of the road again.

This is were it gets creepy.

We put it in park, as im about to get the cam, the object stops! turns directly in our direction, and flies towards us fast! No sound! It then flies directly over us! I tried to focus the cam, but i was in awe just looking.
It had One bright light on the front...two less bright red lights on the side....I could make out a faint triangular shape! with a circle in the mid!

It then hit a gear of speed I've never seen before on any plane. Remember I live on an AFB and I see and hear planes alllll the time.

It glided above us..then sped away down the street super fast, very quietly into the city.....then disappeared completely within 20 secs.

After the event, I want to search here first! for any related topics. Low and behold. I stumble to this thread. Almost exactly what I saw!!!!!

I will be happy to answer any questions, and this is not BS. Im not out for attention. I just want to let the people know!
Now It looked like the TR-b3, coulda been alien or govt, no clue. But I thought it was crazy, because they were out when the green object fell also. Im guessing they were looking for it. Again, just assumptions. Im super spooked and excited I cant sleep. It was crazy, they saw us. then sped off!!!!!
edit on 21-6-2011 by SARS87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
reply to post by shorty1

wtf?

www.wariscrime.com...

looks fake and its from the orion conspiracy....

but i have to ask, is it real????

edit on 18-6-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

You know, I am a fairly hardened skeptic in these matters, but I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this picture as the haters in this thread have done.

The specific reasons why it looks real to me are
1) the atmospheric haze / grit surrounding the UFO and the foreground seem to match, which is actually pretty hard to do if you're just constructing your UFO in photoshop or whatever.

2) the overexposed camera jitter that the UFO's undercarriage lights display match the jitter pattern on the reflected light on the pole in the foreground. to understand this, imagine photographing a light source in a dark room- the camera will usually compensate for the darkness by taking a long exposure, but this means that the jitter in your hands will "write a trail" on the exposure map of the photo, as long as the picture is being exposed.

if you just photoshop two dark pictures together, the camera jitter will be different between them. in this picture we see the same characteristic "inverted C" shape on both the UFO and the foreground pole- leading me to think that whatever it is, both the "UFO" and the pole in the foreground were shot at the same time, in the same picture, with the same exposure settings.

3) the lens flares / various artifacts would be very difficult to create as after-effects. this almost looks like a low-quality cellphone picture. this would not be my first choice if i were faking a picture, it creates all sorts of problems when you're trying to match the quality of what you're faking to the original photograph (such as grain, flares, jitter, etc)

I would say that if this is a fake, it's still a picture of something that existed in the environment- whether a model or a light fixture or something else. But the reasons the other guy mentioned for thinking it's fake frankly do not hold any water.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Regarding the content of this thread, the fact that the UFO was not picked up by ground radar but was picked up by air-to-air radar would point to it being some sort of military stealth plane. Our current stealth technology is designed to make planes hard to detect from the ground; air-to-air is much less important since hardly anyone just flies planes around looking for enemy stealth aircraft. A stealth bomber must be invisible to the ground-based radar it is destroying- with the element of surprise, there should be nothing else there to see it.

However, if it was a TR-3B or whatever, it would be very uncharacteristic to just fly it into a populated, air-trafficked zone where it would surely be discovered. There would be no point, unless they *wanted* to be seen for some reason. Even less likely to be foreign surveillance for the same reasons.

Anyway, a sighting with multiple radar confirmations and ground-based photography is exceedingly rare, and worthwhile, despite the photographs not telling us much. I'm very curious about the sources for your story. For instance, how do you know AWACS picked it up? Did you talk to the pilot? Are you in the DoD somehow? What is the full story?

edit: did you read about this in some local media?
edit on 21-6-2011 by wirehead because: wanted to list my more reasonable assumption

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SARS87

That is an amazing experience, thankyou for sharing...Yes these sightings can freak you out.
Im guessing that the AFB you live on has a Control tower, I guess it may even be manned 24/7. Have you heard any rumours of "Anything"? Surely someone else would have been on duty and seen something too? How big was the object, considering it passed over your car? How high do you estimate was it off the ground? When it turned, I presume you mean the Central Light turned toward you and came in your direction? I believe you did see a Hi-tech craft, but I believe they are "ours" (or yours). There have many posters who tell us they know third party people, who tell them, they know people in the Military and these things range in size from a "Football" field, to a smaller car or bus size. They all report, they are triangular, black and silent. Some are lift platforms, some I presume, are recon craft, maybe unmanned but remote controlled like a video game, as current "Known" U.A.V.s are..... I dont know, only my thoughts...but I have seen one too.
1999 Sept 9.30 pm Cloudy sky, noticed a strange "Plane" in the distance, only 100feet or so flying above a lake. It disappeared in the trees, Next minute or so I see it coming over the trees toward me, still 100 or so ft off the ground, Im not freaked, just fascinated. I knew it was not "Normal" because. First, it was completely silent!! Second, it had no cabin lights or navigating lights, the normal red and green and white flashing strobes. Thirdly, it have a very strange light pattern..like this... The central large light, which was a bright white light, flashed for about 1 second, then there was about a 2 second gap, then 2 outboard (i guess on the Tri tips) Orange but smaller lights flashed for about 1 second, then another 2 seconds and the central light etc etc.
This seems similar to what you described. Is it similar? All the while the object was travelling very slowly when I observed it...but No Noise, No smell, No plasma trail etc.
The strange thing is, I live 14000 miles away from you, in a nondescript city, (but 20 miles from an Experimental AFB). They know they can fly around at night like this, because they know people wont believe their eyes, or just discount it...even "Believers" like myself....I never reported it, as Im sure the Main commercial airport 7 miles away, would have been aware of it, seeing as it was flying near a regular flight path.
Whether they are a Tr3B or whatever, I think they are ours, and I cant wait till the Govt actually owns up and we see these things at air shows, and know how they tick.
Now if it was saucer shape, then I'd be worried.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join