It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA blocks private airport screeners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is going on in Montana. I believe it was incited by a Montana aviation big dog, getting groped in a screening. They want to boot TSA. TSA responded with :"TSA agents actively protested the airport’s attempt to privatize, going so far as to stand at gates in uniform and tell passengers they would be less safe if the airport joined the SPP."

news.yahoo.com...
dailycaller.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

mmmmm.. gotta love it.

why don't politicians butch up and start arresting TSA agents who illegally fondle people.
what a bunch of crap.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Down with the TSA.

God it's gotta be my most hated acronym.

Next to DARPA, SERCO, NASA, and NATO.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Rape is rarely about sex.

This is all about "Power and Control".

I just kept thinking, “What have I done to deserve this treatment as an upstanding, law-abiding American citizen?” Am I a threat to US security? I was Miss USA, for Pete’s sake!

I hope these less than honorable people are quickly replaced.

They have completely taken all the fun out of flying...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
maybe this will be the start that will snowball into something bigger!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
One of the main problems with the TSA was brought on by obama letting them unionize. THAT has created this "nobody but us can do this job but us" bully\thug attitude. The other thing that I cant stand is that the govt is controlling how you can get from point a to point b in the name of protecting you. I have seen this almost as a test by the govt to see how far they can push a dumbed down prescripton pill popping drugged up society before they react to the control measures negatively.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Victor03
One of the main problems with the TSA was brought on by obama letting them unionize. THAT has created this "nobody but us can do this job but us" bully\thug attitude. The other thing that I cant stand is that the govt is controlling how you can get from point a to point b in the name of protecting you. I have seen this almost as a test by the govt to see how far they can push a dumbed down prescripton pill popping drugged up society before they react to the control measures negatively.

You got it. And don't go by what people on ATS say, we are all against this stuff. Ask the general public, a gang of idiots. 99 percent of them are all for getting groped and zapped with x rays, to make them safer from the non existent threat of non existent terrorists.

No one is reacting negatively to this stuff, yet, and they never will.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I would think the majority of politicians have worse sins against them than the TSA agents.

new topics

top topics

join