It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Connecting the dots on Elenin, Brown Dwarf, or something else....

page: 1
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Since the last thread on the subject of Brown Dwarf star was deleted, I'll post my reply as a new thread.

Okay here we go. Could we have a brown dwarf star in our solar system? Maybe, since most solar systems are binary. The light coming from a brown dwarf is very little and probably can only be seen by infra-red.

Could there be a rogue planet in our solar system, on a course to come close enough to Earth, to cause problems? Maybe, even NASA admit they exist.

Rogue Planets link...

NIbiru...Wormwood?? I think this is far fetched, although, if there were a brown dwarf out there, then it might be in it's orbit.

Comet Elenin? Well here is my take on it. IF this were a comet then how the heck can it play havoc on us and our sister planets? It's a fact the planets are heating up and our orbits are being tugged on. We are having earthquakes, volcano eruptions, a pole shift, and extreme weather. Also, our Sun has suddenly gone bi-polar and doesn't know what it wants to do. So can a small comet do this, personally, I don't think so.

Now lets take a look at some other things that are suspect.

Norway seed bank & underground bunkers - is this just for precaution (just in case) or does the Gov. know more than what they are letting onto? Why now of anyother time before? Wonder why Bill Gates has a big hand in the Norway seed bank?

NASA preparedness plan - I think most of you have seen the video from Administrator Bolden. Some key things in his speech were very eery.

For example:

NASA is responsible as the only Federal agency dealing with humans on and “off planet.” Off planet?? He also mentions "outside threats", what is this about??

He mentions the safety of their pets. When is the last time they've ever mentioned this? During Katrina, people lost their lives because they could not take their pets with them. Yet, he sure is looking out for theirs.

He mentions operation Eagle Horizon & C.O.G. (continuity of Gov.), usually this is only implemented during a catastrophie i.e. WWIII, nuclear attacks, astroids (Elenin?), alien invasion.


Link to NASA preparedness speech...

Here is something really weird. FEMA & FCC for the FIRST TIME ever, conducting a nationwide test of the EAS (emergency alert system) on Feb. 9th 2011. Why are they announcing this close to five months ahead of time??

Coincidentlly, this date is when the supposed comet "Elenin", will be in alignment with Earth, Mercury, and Venus. Is this just coincidence?


WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) will conduct the first nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS). The nationwide test will occur on Wednesday, November 9 at 2 p.m. eastern standard time and may last up to three and a half minutes.

The EAS is a national alert and warning system established to enable the President of the United States to address the American public during emergencies. NOAA's National Weather Service, governors and state and local emergency authorities also use parts of the system to issue more localized emergency alerts.

Similar to local EAS tests that are already conducted frequently, the nationwide test will involve broadcast radio and television stations, cable television, satellite radio and television services and wireline video service providers across all states and the territories of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and American Samoa.


Link to source...

Edit: I forgot to add this as well. The possibility of a rogue planet and its threat to us. Could this be a threat coming down the pipeline? It's quite possilbe, due to the fact there are at least 10 rogue planets the size of Jupiter in our solar system.

Rogue planet article...

I think the big question is what is "Elenin" and what is this "outside threat", something extraterrestrial? Is it really what they say it is or is it something sinister, an 'extinction level event'?

So, there you have it. I truly hope this raises eyebrows and challenges your thinking.


edit on 06/08/2011 by chrismicha77 because: Forgot to add an article.




posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think it's just that life has cycles and that the sun is in a cycle change. Since it is the center of our solar system's gravity, it's normal it has various effects on the planets around it. I'll read your post a bit more...



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

this event serves as a reminder that everyone should establish an emergency preparedness kit and emergency plan for themselves


This is only a test of the emergency broadcast system!
That or NWO greeting our new leader from the stars...don't trust him lol



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
im gonna throw this one in here...

i once read the Mayans using their pyramid scales up to 2012 foretold one of the main signs is that humans will feel time going faster and faster..not the clock..but feeling


this came back to my mind when on some documentary i saw how 2 binaries stars orbit each other...their orbit get faster once they are getting closer and gets slower when they get far away from each other..

are we feeling the day going by faster because of our Suns orbiting each other? and that now they are getting closer?

many attribute this matter to technology...but when i asked me mum , whom tech did not change , she still listens to radio and watch TV, she confirmed she too feels day are getting shorter and shorter



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I know the U.N. has assigned an ambassador to greet aliens if they were to ever visit.

Also, you can't deny that aliens have invaded our tv & movies as of late. Is this the subtle way of easing our minds to the inevitable? There has been a influx of doomsday shows on tv, this maybe due to just a ratings game with the interest in 2012.

There's something to all this, but, will we ever know?



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Edit: I forgot to add this as well. The possibility of a rogue planet and its threat to us. Could this be a threat coming down the pipeline? It's quite possilbe, due to the fact there are at least 10 rogue planets the size of Jupiter in our solar system.



10 rogue planets the size of Jupiter have been identified in the galaxy, not the solar system. Just a friendly warning before the trolls use that to blow off your entire interesting post.



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
For me I just have a hard time believing something so huge (if it is a brown dwarf) wouldn't be noticeable. So we have an idea where ELEnin is right, or at least a direction to look? Correct?

Now as the moon moves along the sky what happens to the stars behind it, well they disappear until the moon passes bye, now if we had a huge mass moving through our solar system would it not even with out a light signature, block out the stars that we would normally see. Wouldn't we get an outline or just a bunch of missing stars in the nights sky for the avid observers???

The way I see it, it may not produce light but an object could sure block it out, my 2 cents....



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking
 


While a brown dwarf produces very little light of its own it would reflect light, meaning it would be very visible if it were in Elenin's current position. A brown dwarf has a composition very similar to Jupiter's, so it would reflect light in a similar way. Elenin is just outside the orbit of Mars and, if it were a brown dwarf would be several times larger than Jupiter. So, a brown dwarf would be quite apparent due to the light it would reflect.



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77
 


I think it's a magnetar, which is a type of neutron star. Could be only 12km across but very dense like a black hole, but without an event horizon. And I think it has "wings" caused by light bending around from the intense gravitational field. After a few weeks of nothing happening people forget about it. The reminder could be painful.



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt
 


I did mean to say galaxy...my bad! Thanks for the correction.



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

I think the big question is what is "Elenin" and what is this "outside threat", something extraterrestrial? Is it really what they say it is or is it something sinister, an 'extinction level event'?


Elenin, if it exists, is a comet.

The 'outside threat' is an asteroid, not of 'extinction level event' proportions.

st.



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254
 


but would it not move as well infront of and block out the light from the stars or are you saying we would still see them just refracted through and around the object.

My point was something that size there would be some indication, to the point of where my crappy little telescope would pick up something in that direction. If it were that huge and that close now.



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
For me I just have a hard time believing something so huge (if it is a brown dwarf) wouldn't be noticeable. So we have an idea where ELEnin is right, or at least a direction to look? Correct?

Now as the moon moves along the sky what happens to the stars behind it, well they disappear until the moon passes bye, now if we had a huge mass moving through our solar system would it not even with out a light signature, block out the stars that we would normally see. Wouldn't we get an outline or just a bunch of missing stars in the nights sky for the avid observers???

The way I see it, it may not produce light but an object could sure block it out, my 2 cents....


Light from stars & planets can be bent around the star due to an intense gravitational field i.e. our Sun. So in theory there may not be a distinct visibility of the brown dwarf due to this.
edit on 06/08/2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by SaneThinking
 


While a brown dwarf produces very little light of its own it would reflect light, meaning it would be very visible if it were in Elenin's current position. A brown dwarf has a composition very similar to Jupiter's, so it would reflect light in a similar way. Elenin is just outside the orbit of Mars and, if it were a brown dwarf would be several times larger than Jupiter. So, a brown dwarf would be quite apparent due to the light it would reflect.


Your facts are not correct. A brown dwarf has characteristics of a 'black body', which is something that absorbs all light that falls on it. It emits no or very very little visible light.



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory
 


Under the spectrum of the Sun, a brown dwarf would have a bond albedo similar to that of Jupiter and Neptune (Fig. 9).
iopscience.iop.org...


Brown dwarfs are like gas giant planets, only more massive . Another gas giant anywhere near of the orbit of Saturn would be plainly visible in the night sky.



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


What if it were a magnetar, only 12-15km across. Light would bend around it.



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
you said: "Comet Elenin? Well here is my take on it. IF this were a comet then how the heck can it play havoc on us and our sister planets? It's a fact the planets are heating up and our orbits are being tugged on. We are having earthquakes, volcano eruptions, a pole shift, and extreme weather. Also, our Sun has suddenly gone bi-polar and doesn't know what it wants to do. So can a small comet do this, personally, I don't think so."

In order to be sure and be realistic, we need to know are there other things that could have caused or are causing these effects.

Also why is there something hanging near our sun, I personaly don't think this is a planet or any thing like that but I took my own pictures and take them daily of the sun and the thing they say is there I see myself. I am practiced at photography enough to recognize lens flair unless there is some other effect that shooting the sun causes I am seeing something there.



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows
 

And its gravitational field would have disrupted the orbits of all of the planets.
It's a comet. An unspectacular comet.



edit on 6/17/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory
 


How would a brown dwarf absorb light? It is merely a star that failed to maintain fusion. That means it is a body composed of a number of gases. As far as I know there is no gas that absorbs light, especially not some of the most common in the universe. It's also not very dense, only having a mass four times that of Jupiter. So, it is not affecting light the same way a black hole would. So, can someone please explain to me how a brown dwarf would absorb light when the laws of physics state that it would be very visible?



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254
 


Doh! I was thinking of Dark Stars, not brown dwarfs. My bad!


st.




top topics



 
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join