It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs In South America - Disclosure Has Begun - Full Feature

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
Pay attention to the "The ATS Missing Threads Conspiracy" thread folks.

I can't post reply to "The ATS Missing Threads Conspiracy".

This is ATS's real conspiracy.. Pay attention to it.

You can't post reply because the thread is closed almost 12 hours ..PAY attention

edit on 18-6-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I have to say I usually come into these ufo threads skeptical but thats some good footage imo. Im still not convinced these are aliens but I think there are things in the sky the general public havent been informed about. As for disclosure I dont see that happening, well not in the US and UK etc.
edit on 18-6-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I watched and enjoyed this video.

I did see two things, one not so good, and the other we'll call "interesting".

First around the 26 minute mark, when someone is telling the person to follow the object (as it moved to the left), I heard a very familiar sound. I fly RC planes for a hobby, and it sure sounded like an RC gasoline engine rev'ing up.

Second, around 47:16 or so, during a replay of two objects, more or less static, there was an object that streaked from the bottom of the screen to the top that was very interesting as well.

All and all, nice post!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by MissingRonnieR

Im pretty sure the Gov doesnt have technology that can make right angle turns at 11,000 mph.....And im sure all the other sightings throughout history isnt from the government. Looks like someone needs to do their HW.

Sorry to spoil your illusion but there are a few governments who have this technology........the US, UK, Russia, India and china to start with.

If you would like more info on disclosure and some very credible interviews try Disclosure Project
edit on 18-6-2011 by CouncilOfNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

2nd do they have any official documents from the CIA stating that they should keep UFO sightings secrete? I like to see those documents too.

Not just UFO sightings, check this out CIA Memo
Report on UFO's

Reclasification from public

Be aware: The disclosure of UFO reality is being planned very carefully. It will assiduously follow a scheme to spin the subject in just the right way - the only way which will further redound to the glory and power of the secret-keepers. It will be a false disclosure - one born out of the age-old bane of human existence: selfishness and greed. Greed for power. Greed for control. Greed for domination.

Source
edit on 18-6-2011 by CouncilOfNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have to admit, I was really impressed by this video; there was a lot of stunning footage in there. Nothing jumped out at me as obvious CGI. In fact, I'd go as far as saying none of what was presented was hoaxed (at least not through computer manipulation).

Some of the footage was more convincing than others. The "spider" craft was really fascinating, because you actually get an up close look at it. That is exponentially more compelling than a little light miles and miles up in the air moving in a straight line. It's especially intriguing because of the fact that there was existing footage from someone else showing something similar.

Other footage did not impress. Like the stuff around the volcanoes, for example. While bizarre-looking, the thing that shot out lightning or whatever seemed more like atmospheric anomalies than anything else. And the object from the video that the police captain took was very dull and boring looking. That's one thing that kind of leaves me scratching my head over the whole UFO phenomenon: why do the crafts look so drastically different?

I also don't know what to make of the flotilla of supposed crafts. On one hand, it looked pretty boring to me; while they were great in numbers, they didn't do a whole lot. On the other hand, on some occasions the objects displayed movement, which was really puzzling.

Now, as others have said, just because this video is intriguing certainly doesn't confirm that aliens were piloting these crafts. Overall though, this was a downright fantastic video. Well worth a watch.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hahaha, take a gander at this...
Make sure you read the caption below, specifically where this was done.

www.youtube.com...

Those crazy Brazillians. There's no way I'd be wearing flip flops around around there either.

But, yeah, this is why I generally reserve judgement of anomolous lights around plate activity. Not necessarily that "they" wouldn't cruise around to check things out, but unless you get a good up close shot with some definition it's moot.
edit on 18-6-2011 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

UFOs are balls of burning silicon?

The researchers, who hail from the Universidad Federal de Pernambuco and the Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais, created the artificial ball lighting by touching an electrode to a wafer of pure silicon and heating it with a high electrical current. When they pulled the electrode away from the wafer, it created an arc that spewed out a cascade of burning silicon blobs roughly once in every thirty attempts.

physicsbuzz.physicscentral.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hmmm, I'd think there's quite a bit of silicon spewing out of active volcanos, among other elements that may be capable of ionizing the air to form this kind of plasma, not just silicon. But I suspect there's a different reason for ball lightning associated with volcanic/tectonic activity.

Perhaps a strong temporary magnetic zone forms as molten mass (with iron) cools more rapidly in an area undergoing strong piezoelectric effects. This induces the electrons moving in it's presence to circulate more or less in a circular fashion overhead. The piezoelectric effects are produced by the vibration of crystaline structures vibrating in and under the molten mass and is coupled with thermoelectric effects. This provides the jolt to jumpstart the ball lightning/plasma where it remains in the sky until it's circular current breaks down. Perhaps by noting how high up the ball is and it's diameter and luminosity one might be able to determine the depth and length of that aggregate mass underground that is responsible for projecting the field.

But yeah, may it's just silicon.

edit on 18-6-2011 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I always keep an eye on that youtube channel, some good stuff. This is old and was posted/discussed when first released. Not saying this hasn't been another good discussion though....

I know, I just added absolutely nothing meaningful to this discussion myself. Too wiped ooouot.................

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
I like this video. Nothing should be hidden from the public. It is the secrecy that perpetuates the "taboo" nature of sightings. And our government knows this. Unfortunately our government is also shooting themselves in the foot. Just wait and see...

Most governments in the know would rather not disclose, so that the UFO/extraterrestial debate dosen't progress beyond the " are they real?" question.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I'm aware of this and your not the first person to broadcast the warning. I am concerned as well S.O. kinda stomped on op for what seemed just another skunkworks thread...disconcerting...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The alleged “Spider UFO” is just a hot air balloon with candles.

Check this flight demonstration of the hot air balloon with candles around
rotating along with the balloon. Sometimes the candles seem to make some
changes but it's all an optical illusion due to the camera lens at nightime
focusing and defocusing. Make your comparison with the Ecuador and
Mexico videos. These are hot air balloons with candles, don't get confused.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Explains that one quite nicely doesn't it.

When I first saw the "spider ufos" I was instantly reminded of the "Spike UFO" that was filmed in Brazil, which turned out to be a hot air balloon. It was discussed at some length here..

My one concern with the OP video, while very interesting in some aspects, is that it was produced by Jaime Maussan. I'm sorry but that guy is a fraud in my view. Maybe because much of what he pawns off as being genuine alien craft is absolutely not. So he's either very gullible and ignorant, or being deliberately deceptive. Either way, it doesn't do much in the way of helping to advance the legitimate research of this phenomena.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustSayNoToLiberals
reply to post by onehuman

Aren't you people forgetting about the international space station or something? they are above any laws within the planetary governments, and I suppose this is the technology the americans, russians, and chinese are working on in secret for their false flag blue beam project. I mean think about it, we have been in space for over 30 years, and imagine what we could have built up there alreadt! you people really need to put things in more perspective and think outside the box some more!

Except for the fact that this phenomenon has been going on for millenium, and it has been recorded by all cultures on Earth. I find it EXTREMELY implausible that the U.S., the Chinese, and the Russians made a time machine and sent their secret spacecraft into the past. First of all for what reason? Second of all it doesn't explain that ancient accounts say that many of those who drove these ancient spacecraft did not look human, and even those that did look human are no evidence that they must have been time travellers from Earth's future.

edit on 18-6-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Forgot to add, the effect Faraday, et al, discovered by heating crystaline structures and the piezoelectric effects associated with, where by a + or - charge accumulates on one side of the object (crystal) and the opposite charge is on the other side. I'd imagine there's quite a bit of crystal structures in that material to do this during an eruption.

When those crystals are discharged and rendered electrically nuetral, and they are allowed to cool, the reverse charging occurs. This could be the energy build up responsible for ball lightning around volcanos where crystaline structures are ebbing and flowing with and in the magma, and as they cool quite rapidly. We're talking large volumes of material doing this, kilometers. The potential differences between the outer edges and the source would be sufficient I'd think, to build up enough charge that is. It just needs to be directed, and hence the temporary magnetic fields induced in the iron in the magma, temporarily polarized??

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
When looking at your link, I found a good video that looks identical to the UFOs I saw over Mesa, Arizona hovering for hours every Summer night then speeding off.

These are not military drones.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Can someone offer answers to the questions I asked in this post?

It is not my intent or goal to "debunk" anything. These are rational, logical questions, which still acknowledge that the objects in the footage shown are unidentified. In fact, that's the first thing I said: I don't know what the objects are. However, some evidence has been introduced in this thread as to what they might be other than what some assume or speculate they are (i.e. extraterrestrial craft) including balloons and scientific experiments.

I feel that the questions are pertinent given the magnitude of the claim being made; that "disclosure is imminent."
edit on 6/19/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman
[
I must applaud the Ecuadorian government and its new President for having the courage to abolish the long-standing secrecy surrounding the UFO phenomena. I reasonably sure that other governments, the U.S. in paticular, exerted aggressive and concerted efforts to dissuade them from acknowledging their responsibilities regarding honest disclosure to their citizens. I only hope that at some point in the reasonably near future, the U.S. government follows Ecuador's lead and puts an end to their policy of coerced suppression, allowing its citizens unrestricted access to UFO related materials. Their ongoing denial of extraterrestrial activity only serves to magnify the embarrassment of their ridiculous explanations. "Light from Venus reflecting off of swamp gas, creating a temperature inversion" only goes so far.......

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join