It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs In South America - Disclosure Has Begun - Full Feature

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MissingRonnieR

Don't waste your time here then, leave the forum thank you very much...

What is your reason for being here?...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MissingRonnieR

Im pretty sure the Gov doesnt have technology that can make right angle turns at 11,000 mph.....And im sure all the other sightings throughout history isnt from the government. Looks like someone needs to do their HW.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag
Doesn't disclosure mean that the government will start telling people that aliens exist? This just seems like another UFO documentary video.

Lame Subject.

Several governments ALREADY did that. It has been on several newspapers but obviously people like you haven't seen the news about this.

Just do a search of "government declassified UFO files" and you will see how many governments have done so and even stated the phenomenon is real...

L ink

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
People have been saying for the past several years that "OMG UFOs are going to be disclosed and officially accepted soon!", and never, ever does anything happen. Until I get an official statement from the US government that UFOs are real and unknown, I will continue to see them as weather balloons, satellites, or outright hoaxes.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CRDDD

And why wouldn't you accept other governments doing the very thing you are asking the U.S. government to do so you can believe?...

You can't accept the word from 12 U.S government documents that take the phenomenon seriusly?...

www....(nolink)/twelve-government-documents-that-take-ufos-seriously/

You can't, or don't want to believe the several governments who have disclosed their files and the fact that the phenomenon is real?...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...

Target: European Union and Governments
Sponsored by: European Exopolitics Summit
Organizers, Speakers & Panelists at the European Exopolitics Summit, July 25-26, launched a Declaration for the Creation of a European Agency to Study UFOs and Extraterrestrial Affairs. The Declaration is modeled on UN General Assembly Decision (1978) 33/426 which called for "Member States to take appropriate steps to coordinate on a national level scientific research and investigation into extraterrestrial life, including unidentified flying objects." The Declaration calls the creation of a European Agency or Department to investigate evidence of UFOs, extraterrestrial life and related phenomenon.

www.thepetitionsite.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I find it very od that all the 'spider' ufo's are all tilted at the same angle facing the camera. Sort of 30 degrees with the nearest edge pointing upward. Also the lights seem to go out on the left hand side as it turns. Its almost like they are being held up by a post and the lights wink out as they pass behind it. Theres no way to tell if any of them are in the sky at all because in each of the vids there are points of refference like stars to compare against.

Also how come whenever you see a UFO report where someone hasnt captured it on film the report always has a drawing of a craft (either a saucer , cigar or some other spacy looking machine) but when they get film or a picture of its almost always a dot in the sky from over a mile away ? The last bit of film in the video is the only exception to this rule.

edit on 17-6-2011 by PheonixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CRDDD
People have been saying for the past several years that "OMG UFOs are going to be disclosed and officially accepted soon!", and never, ever does anything happen. Until I get an official statement from the US government that UFOs are real and unknown, I will continue to see them as weather balloons, satellites, or outright hoaxes.

Oh, and btw, if the U.S. government tells you you must jump off a bridge you would do so?...

Apparently you would...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

All I see in your links are vague documents, and no official announcements from the governments. If a government came right out, made an announcement, and said UFOs are real I would probably believe it. But so far that has not happened.

And no, I would not jump off a bridge if told to. I value my life more than what the US government tells me to do. I find it funny you're comparing doubting the validity of UFOs to killing yourself

edit on 17-6-2011 by CRDDD because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2011 by CRDDD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CRDDD

The Government doesnt want us to know about anything. Cant you see that?

Obviously you would because you buy into their lies.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by CRDDD

The Government doesnt want us to know about anything. Cant you see that?

Obviously you would because you buy into their lies.

I agree that the government wants the general public in the dark about important issues. But I find it hard to believe they would hide the existence of something as huge as UFOs from us.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Just finished watching the whole thing. Surprisingly, that was some of the best footage I've ever seen (that wasn't highly suspect of being faked). The depth that could be seen in a couple of those were crazy.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I just got done watching the entire film, from 00:00 to finish~! FLAG & STAR for sure~! however, by you stating the following...

At least around 10 min or so

Throws the setup for the rest of the film completely off IMO; because the documentary starts with the fact how disclosure of the UFO came to be and how the military was secretly funded by the .. none other than ...

CIA ~!!! yep.. the entire military chain of command was fired and a new brought in. ~!!

THAT is EPIC~!!! THAT is what we are dealing with .. If you think that this wasn't completely relevant to the issue we have today ..

I'm not even sure what to tell you~!!!! besides ........watch the video again??

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CRDDD

Its believable. Religion would be crumble, People would kill themselves, Riots, and even people would flip because the Government has been lying for 64 years.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Wow, some crazy stuff going on in the skies of South America for sure. The spider looking things look more jellyfish-like to me, kind of bio-mechanical, like the craft itself is a living being. The mass formation in broad daylight was also stunning, there must have been over a hundred of those. I must watch this again

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

the part that has me scratching my head is they say they had contact...and then abruptly shut the program down after. I wanna know what the contact entailed! Thanks for this post! Can't wait for the answers.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Skipped ahead to the part where they describe/show "ships" coming and going around the volcanos (~13min I think). Sounds and looks like ball lightning to me, not ships. It's pretty well known that ball lightning has a strong connection with volcanic/tectonic activity, and that's pretty much what it looks like. One was even caught discharging to ground.

So, how can one determine that something is a ship if they can't see the defining outlines of that "ship"? It's OK and fun to speculate and rationally conjecture that these are craft at a distance, and qualify that interpretation, but to state in a definitive manner that they are ET ships is premature. It's another loop in the noose around "UFOlogy's" neck.

Before I get slammed, I've seen real ships up close, twice (1=100ft above at night, 2=500ft or so above during the day). At that distance I could see definition at least of their outline and abnormal effects. So far, nothing has convinced me that these are "ships"
Maybe there's some better stuff later so I'll finish watching when I get a chance. Thanks for posting this BTW, it is interesting.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this
Yeah, that CIA bomb had me back it up a minute to hear that again. Thanks Uncle Sam, but as a grown up, I can handle whatever truth is out there.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CRDDD

Canada Admits - Alien Technology Operated by the USA

www.youtube.com...

UFOs Are Real! Japan's High Government Official Admits Before A News Conference.

advisorC101 8 months ago 16
I'll give you the translation:

政府の公式答弁としてはUFOの存在は確認していない

[The government's official response is that they have not confirmed the existence of UFOs]

私は個人的にはこういうものは絶対いると思っている

[But I personally think these things are absolutely real]

www.youtube.com...

Whether you believe or disbelieve the notion that UFOs are visitors from another planet, a former highly decorated military officer now comes forward with information that may infuriate those on both sides in the ongoing ET debate.

Retired Col. John Alexander, using his military savvy and high security clearance, spent a quarter of a century going through the top levels of the U.S. government and military searching for the group of people who were allegedly responsible for UFO information and the supposedly decades-old UFO cover-up.

His conclusions: Not only is there no such group and no cover-up, but disclosure about UFOs has already occurred on different official levels.

Retired Army Col. John Alexander says UFO disclosure has already occurred, and the ultimate solution to UFOs is more complex than most people think. With so many people crying out these days for the U.S. government or the United Nations or even the Vatican to issue some sort of "we are not alone in the universe" disclosure statement, Alexander says the information has been dripping out all around us, over decades, with top officials casually making statements about UFOs.

He references this 1950 remark made by President Harry Truman: "I can assure you the flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on Earth."

www.aolnews.com...

That is just some of the information that is out there, and that you could find if you actually LOOKED FOR IT...

edit on 17-6-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by modo302

Don't waste your time. There is no evidence that aliens are visiting this planet. If aliens do exist anyway. Anything captured in photography or video is man made. This is all a waste of your time. Let's just say that this is all really aliens visiting earth. Now what? What are you going to do about it? NOTHING! There is still no proof that aliens are visiting this planet. Wouldn't there be proof by now? There is NONE. Don't waste your time on this stuff. Life is precious and this is just another way to waste that time. Think about it. If there are extraterrestrial beings visiting us right now, then why don't they just come forward and let us know? and even if extraterrestrial beings were visiting us, what are you going to do about it? well I typed that already earlier. You cannot do anything about it, so let's move on to something that you can make a difference in.
edit on 17-6-2011 by modo302 because: Wanted to add something...

Worst trolling since im watching ATS forum.... pfffffff

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Nice video, was really interesting.

One thing I have to point out is that the last video evidence provided, by the guy with the cellphone, is questionable.

If you have a keen eye, watch from 48:55 to 49:05 - you can clearly see the object he had just recorded hanging from the side and spinning around as if it were attached to a wire/rope as it is being lowered. It happens as he turns away from the object with the cellphone, it is very brief but damning none the less.

*Example from video

Agree?

If anybody can use a better program to go through those 10 - 15 seconds of footage and slow it down, so we can see exactly what I am seeing...that would be awesome.

I'm trying to finish this post, but now with an edit it is done!
edit on 17-6-2011 by MelvinTheMad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join