It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs In South America - Disclosure Has Begun - Full Feature

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This is an excellent thread on the disclosure of UFOs and Extraterrestrials.

It will be a waste if the below video is not added to this thread.

I hope you enjoy the video.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Unfortunately a couple of these videos from Ecuador and Mexico
turned out to be a special designed hot air balloon with candles
around made for religious celebrations and ceremonies.
There are different shapes sometimes with more candles and the
big flame at the center keeps the balloon moving, the candles work
as adornments and keep burning and rotating along with the big balloon
wich moves slowly in the sky. Most people get confused by the shape
thinking it's a UFO. If you check the videos the witness is describing
exactly the behaviour of this kind of balloon, he just got confused.

The ones who recorded the Mexico videos researchers Gustavo Aleman
and Emilio Cetz discovered later it was the hot air balloon released by
people celebrating at the church and not a UFO, they updated their
investigation with the new information and the mystery was finally solved.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I watched it all the way through and found it absolutely fascinating. Incredible footage. There are some what in literature is called archetypes, and I believe that the same type celestial crafts are being seen worldwide at this point. The flotilla really impressed me as does the last scene taken in Costa Rica...that is the most incredible thing that I have ever seen, a microcraft it would appear...This should be taken seriously imho as the impact of this kind of strange beings in the sky is quite overwhelming. I could not help but think that whether just one person sees one or that only one ufo is seen or many ufos witnessed by many people, it all amounts to the same thing...they are there and we are here. I am wondering about the Brazilian decision to stop operation Plato when they did finally make contact. That seems strange to me...this is a very impressive film and I enjoyed it immensely...helped me to see the similarities between the ufo I saw in Michigan and the spider craft...lights seem to make the difference....I finally understood the ridges that I had seen in the center of the thing...so thanks for this...it has helped a lot.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Those of you who have never seen a UFO don't worry to much, as towards the end of next year it may just become quite commonplace..........I would not be surprised at all if we had a mass landing.

There are two distinctly different experiences one of negative type and the other of truly positive nature, remember one thing......... they can not under any circumstance breach your free will, so the negative will try manipulation so you will willingly do as they wish, where as the positive will always ask humbly.

The Orion empire are the negative entities and the confederation of planets the positive

edit on 18-6-2011 by CouncilOfNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

If we have the capability to orbit outside the earth with our spacecraft … but yet when the unknown Unidentified Flying Object does it in our space its not true lol.. that’s funny …

Trust me the US presently has the capability for interstellar travel and are actively carrying out mining and exploration on far away planets.
One of there top astronauts let it slip in an interview that Buz Aldrin was looking forward to going back to mars

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
UFOs definitely exist because there have been too many sightings being reported and official UFO documents being released to the public.
edit on 18-6-2011 by HeavenlySplendor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
These are really great documentaries, some of them are a little older, but very interesting.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I just wish that Brazil would declassify the rest of project Plato. That old man should stick up for the people and so should the Brazilian people. They should go right to the top if necessary. There are times for secrecy but now is NOT one of those times. Hell just say something old guy, with public support for you the government won't dare do anything against you.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The best show I`ve seen regarding UFO`s is a show I recorded off the TV its called "UFO`s,lies and the CIA" it is filled with the most credible people I`ve seen.

I`ve just done a search through google and on You Tube and came up with zip on it.

I`m not sure if it could be ordered on DVD?

I`ve got a bit of a collection of DVD`s ("out of the blue" "I know what I saw",and the follow up of it,which is better" etc) and other shows regarding UFO`s and I haven`t seen anything that beats "UFO`s,lies and the CIA" as its show gov documents and their cover ups,it has military pilots and comercial pilots and retired military personal giving their eye witness accounts etc.Hard hitting.

If you can get your hands on it its worth your time or money.

I just get turned off by a lot that are posted as proof on the internet.

The video in the OP,I have only watched a small amount so far,from what I saw it looks promising.though I`m hoping that its not mostly full of the usual rubbish.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
watched the vid. Was hoping to see the Ecuador military chasing some UFO's. We need some action. not something floating in the dark which could be anything.

2nd do they have any official documents from the CIA stating that they should keep UFO sightings secrete? I like to see those documents too.

Well it's good that Ecuador is open to UFO's now let's see the military go after some with their camera's rolling.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
All of the "craft" in the video from Equador are fully explain able as natural phenomenon like for example BALL LIGHTNINGS. The more structured "craft" are obviously simply HOT AIR BALLOONS flying over at night time. I am not rejecting the existance of alien life and "civilizations" there of, but we do have to be common sense. I am also open to the idea of transdimensional beings of the paranormal kind. However, these sightings in Equador are not convincing to me. If you're looking for some more convincing evidence then I suggest that you see the movie THE FOURTH KIND which according to its makers is documentation as regard to real events that took place in the State of Alaska during 2000.

אַלע פון ​​די "מעלאָכע" אין דעם ווידעא פון עקוואַדאָר זענען גאָר דערקלערן קענען ווי נאַטירלעך דערשיינונג ווי למשל פּילקע בליצן. די מער סטראַקטשערד "מעלאָכע" ביסט דאָך פשוט שאַרף לופט באַלונז פליענדיק איבער בייַ נאַכט מאָל. איך בין ניט רידזשעקטינג די עקזיסטענץ פון פרעמד לעבן און "סיוואַליזיישאַנז" עס פון, אָבער מיר טאָן האָבן צו זיין סייכל. איך בין אויך עפענען צו דעם געדאַנק פון טראַנסדימענסיאָנאַל ביינגז פון די פּעראַנאָרמאַל מין. אָבער, די סייטינגז אין עקוואַדאָר זענען נישט קאַנווינסינג צו מיר. אויב איר ניטאָ קוקן פֿאַר עטלעכע מער קאַנווינסינג זאָגן דעמאָלט איך פֿאָרשלאָגן אַז איר זען דעם פֿילם די פערטע סאָרט וואָס לויט צו זייַן מייקערז איז דאַקיומענטיישאַן ווי אַכטונג צו פאַקטיש געשעענישן וואס האט פּלאַץ אין דער שטאַט פון אַלאַסקאַ בעשאַס 2000.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Averysmallfoxx

I absolutely agree that involvment of german scientists is a plausible option, i happen to know that big german settlements exist all over SA, mainly in Argentina and Brazil. You have to remember though that core of scientists was captured in 'Paperclip' operation. There never was race between soviet and US missile technology, essentially first rockets being sent into air in US after war were V2 with starspangledbanner replaced swastika.
Just to connect dots: Werner Von Braun stated on numerous occasions that germans scientists had help from extraterrestial beings. Existing pictures of Haunebu and Vril are more than baffling in it's shape and propulsion method. German scientists were in matter of fact BEST IN THE WORLD on area of modern physics (and not only), who would be contacted first if not them. Also every once a while subject of nazi fortress in antarctica is coming back, supposedly adm. Donitz even mentioned it on Nurymberg Trial.
Personally I think most of unexplaied UFO's reported over the years were manmade crafts based on extra-terrestial tech.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

This flickering light in the center gave it away for me. Don't understand how this could be treated as a serious sighting. As I said before. My fav is surveillance cam from 34min. Clear shot first on kids pointing on the object. Then object is accelerating like crazy from complete stop. And then second same UFO joins. It's not as glittery and shiny and cool as some others, but this makes it more credible to me.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

Hey magesticgent,

I don't feel comfortable having another blue brain on ATS. Find your own image. This sit aint big enough for the both of us. I was here first and I'm the big blue brain around here!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01527d9edbf8.jpg[/atsimg]
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You big copycat!

edit on 18/6/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/6/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

Did you actualy see the lights accelerating from a complete stop? Or did you just see the lights moving through the sky ? You can always tell something is wrong when the voice over tells you one thing but the video shows you another.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Great video! And I have to say that South Americans have got real steady hands with a camera. Many could learn some skills from them.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Over the years many good video's & pictures have come out of south america about ufo's,all sorts of different disclosure stories from various people.
After watching the video i wasn't blown away by the footage but some of it was pretty interesting,seems more ufo related stuff is coming from south america than anywhere else at the moment.

if you were from another planet & saw the greed,suffering & state of this beautiful wolrd would you show yourselves ?? i wouldn't

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I was wondering when the hot air balloon crew would show up. Been around them all my life, in every conceivable style and design.

If you look carefully, you can see the outer ring of lights is slowly turning around the main body of the craft, negating your assumption.

I don't care how complex the design for a hot air balloon is, show me a mechanism that will send lights spinning ever so slowly around its main body...

and any hot air balloon requires a large flame to regulate the altitude of the craft.

Show me the vessel to capture the hot air and the flame that fills it in these videos.

It is not a hot air balloon.

Guess again, sorry.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits

I was wondering when the hot air balloon crew would show up. Been around them all my life, in every conceivable style and design.

If you look carefully, you can see the outer ring of lights is slowly turning around the main body of the craft, negating your assumption.

I don't care how complex the design for a hot air balloon is, show me a mechanism that will send lights spinning ever so slowly around its main body...

and any hot air balloon requires a large flame to regulate the altitude of the craft.

Show me the vessel to capture the hot air and the flame that fills it in these videos.

It is not a hot air balloon.

Guess again, sorry.

It`s irrelevant to argue with you because you already made up your mind, for you it's a UFO
so be my guest and live your fantasy in peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join