It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs In South America - Disclosure Has Begun - Full Feature

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
www.youtube.com.../a/u/0/-fLmb7yS7Fk

I would really like to hear the explanation from Nasa regarding this vid from the ISS this year and the object that moves with intent in front of the Astronaut

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
if you cant trust the us government you certainly cant trust any other government.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CRDDD
People have been saying for the past several years that "OMG UFOs are going to be disclosed and officially accepted soon!", and never, ever does anything happen. Until I get an official statement from the US government that UFOs are real and unknown, I will continue to see them as weather balloons, satellites, or outright hoaxes.

They won't disclose them because for one they have to many of their own, and two they need to find a fool proof way to use it to their advantage and also make money from it.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I don't have time to read through the entire thread, I just don't... sigh. All I can say is thank you, OP, for posting this. I have seen 2 in my lifetime and know for a fact they exist, no matter what anyone else says. There are enough credible witnesses and video sightings here to really peak my interest. I love it that the Ecuadorians kicked the CIA out of their intelligence agencies. That alone is enough for me to give a good portion of this credibility. S&F, sir... I appreciated this video very much. THEY can't hide it much longer.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
One more thing... Soon THEY won't have any choice but disclosure. Too many people are now coming out and saying that this is the real deal. Whether or not THEY are relevant anymore will eventually depend on THEIR honesty, pure and simple. Two out of every three Americans now totally believe that UFO's exist, whether or not THEY wanted this to be the case. Eventually, in order to stay credible, THEY will have to tell the truth.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Yeah but mine has cool lightning shooting out of it and is surrounded by orgone!

Yours is dormant, so we're good!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Well, about the footage.

I believe that the spider craft is just a balloon because it is too stationary and too close. Do you think a highly advanced species would allow that kind of footage?

But the Ecuadoran police camera footage is awesome.

Those single changing lights moving at a fast pace are also awesome.

Some of the orbs in those fleets high above could in no way be part of an experiment. They moved quickly and intelligently.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I wish that the American govt. and media would treat this subject with the respect shown by other countries-maybe then we could actually get to the bottom of it.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
what you did not know about UFO's finally the truth that is behind it all please watch this interesting video that make more sens then what the rest of the world has to say.

were talking about the FOURTH DIMENSION. injoy

www.youtube.com...

and thanks for watching

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Not just in brazil, but the omount of ufos being seen lately or stranger phoenomenon has been really high.. just makes ya wonder hmm

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Great Vid, my dad a few years ago saw what looked like the same "flotilla" of UFO's that appear at 30 mins into the video. I've just emailed him the video. what hes saw was about 30 shinny balls flying high in the sky. we phoned the local weather stations and air bases to see if a large number of weather balloons had been released, but was told they would never release so many balloons at one time

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
if just one of the literally 10's of thousands of video filmed are real, then extraterrestrial life is real. that's scary

Have you ever considered that those who steer this rock might not be so forthcoming with disclosing the fact that we are not alone because of the last 2 words you used in the quote above.

I ask you this: Why are you scared?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Disclosure? NO

psy ops with an agenda? YES

Remember the PTB only gives you something that they benefit from in turn. To go to such extremes and cover this up for so long begs the question.

Why now? When so much else is going wrong with the world.

It is not what you think, if the say Aliens then it must be something else in the game. Whatever they say the truth is anything but. If they say purple elephants are in our skies then you can say... well maybe it is aliens.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
UFOs have visited and copulated with humans before:

satireworld.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Lights in they sky? How about propulsion jets...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Watched this the other day. Some of the footage shown is differently new to me so thanks for the heads up about this video.

The craft captured on the mobile phone at the end is especially interesting as it is such a close encounter. If it is real, and i believe it is, then its one of the best pieces of footage ever recorded. I am surprised i've not seen it before...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join