It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hello, I'm EmpathicStorm and decided to sign up after viewing this site daily for a year or so. Things have been different lately in the world, with all the political tension and natural disasters I just wanted to say hello and wish you all unity and respect.

I will end this introduction with a quote that really inspires me, I hope you can feel somthing from it aswell.

"Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing is so gentle as real strength." - Saint Francis de Sales

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EmpathicStorm

Hi.

Wow I just realized that i've been neglecting my member welcoming duties lately, so welcome

If your going to be hanging out in the political forums then I probably won't see you much so good luck on your journey

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!
I look forward to reading some of your posts.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Hi EmpathicStorm, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS This site is like dineing at an all you can eat buffet. There is something for everyone!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Thank you all very much for your warm welcome. This Website has helped me better myself as a individual and I look forward to any and all types of discussions in the future.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Welcome!!

its always good to hear a success story where ATS helps someone, so many posts about how horribly communist ATS is ...

on a side note I wonder what an empathic storm would feel like?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS. Consider youself at home.

Look forward to seeing you around :
This is a wonderful place to share and learn!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

It seems to me like you have some spiritual development behind you. And the journey to loftier realms is the most rewarding I find.

Personally I stay mostly in the prophecy and paranormal forums as I believe many prophecies soon will come true(we can all see how the natural disasters now increase in intensity month by month). As for my interests I do self-cultivation in Falun Dafa(mind and body cultivation) and I therefore need to become a better and better person in my daily life to be able to raise my level. The key to become a part of the future mankind in my humble opinion lies in becoming a good person being in line with the characteristics of the universe(Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance).

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

PS: Check out the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below, there is a very interesting reason the communists have banned the book in China after it was printed in more than 100 million copies in seven years...

new topics

top topics

join