It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Heard of Dr. Peter Beter? No? Well Here Is Why!! Please Read W/Open Mind.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
BTW, the guy with a YT page called Peter Beter, actually claims to be him in his 70's. So now that we have some of this sorted out, we can dissect his theories, predictions, audio files and books. I am sure that we will find some truly amazing things. This is what the thread was all about.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
BTW, the guy with a YT page called Peter Beter, actually claims to be him in his 70's. So now that we have some of this sorted out, we can dissect his theories, predictions, audio files and books. I am sure that we will find some truly amazing things. This is what the thread was all about.

Peace, NRE.

He's alive? oh boy...

We led to believe he died? Did he fake his death? did another party fake his death? If so, why would he claim to be himself if he was already dead.

edit on 17-6-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Actually I mentioned to prove that finding who is spreading his info is useless, as there are many out there staking the claim that they are him, and many believe if.. sadly.
But here's the link for laughs of course.
www.youtube.com...

Now that we know he existed, should the next step not be getting back to what made people interested in this thread in the first place? That's why I'm here, and I am sure many more are too, and I hope that those that got turned off because there was so much back and forth about his existence can look again, and feel better about now taking this to the next level.

There is sooo much more... 80 audio files more

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Actually I mentioned to prove that finding who is spreading his info is useless, as there are many out there staking the claim that they are him, and many believe if.. sadly.
But here's the link for laughs of course.
www.youtube.com...

Now that we know he existed, should the next step not be getting back to what made people interested in this thread in the first place? That's why I'm here, and I am sure many more are too, and I hope that those that got turned off because there was so much back and forth about his existence can look again, and feel better about now taking this to the next level.

There is sooo much more... 80 audio files more

Peace, NRE.

It is unfortunate that so many who might be worth redemption refuse to do the work to get their minds right, even when information is provided to them on a silver platter, again and again. It has been suggested that this is the TEST, that those who wake up and take the right steps will not be sucked down and into the culling of humanity that is being prepared for from all sides. The "Elite" has said most are like "Aphids" on the rose and have taken many steps to prove this to those amongst them not yet convinced and now, after many years of allowing humanity to show its worst and utter depravity, there are few who will deny something drastic must be done to cull back the human populations and restrain the rest. I personally am rooting for both sides to destroy themselves as all this crap must end. And if you think that because I am again wasting my time on this forum that I am one of and amongst you, you're mistaken and soon I and those with me will withdraw to watch and wait upon what is coming..what has already begun. It is your karma...Major Karma.
edit on 17-6-2011 by MajorKarma because: Typos

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I really just hope that people can get past some of the things that hindered them from participating, I am 100% sure that later, there will still find something to complain about, but as I said before I have a good feeling that they will see that, and then see what was added, with all of the info right there, and feel relaxed, and know now we have so much info, and we can all share it and enjoy it.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Wow, so I was reading page 47 of the audio files...
he mentions a very specific thing, and it's kinda out there. It's verifiable as well.
He says that 3-D holographs were invented in 1947. And then he mentions that Dr. Dennis Gaber recieved the nobel prize for this in 1971. nobelprize.org...
Yeah, he received the Nobel Prize in physics in 1971 "for his invention and development of the holographic method"
+1 point for it being true

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
All I can say is, Fnord!

I have checked this out and It makes me happy to report that despite the unfortunate name of Dr. Beter this seems like good stuff (for entertainment purposes, anyway) to me.

I have learned to follow what I call 'The Fashion Trend' on this sort of thing and I find it interesting that Dr. Peter D Beter is rather tied up a little back there in the eighties with John Todd and Jack T. Chick [publications].

I am willing to bet $50.00 that John Todd was feeding off of this guy (Beter) and so therefore, Cooper was as well. And it is certain that jack T. Chick was sapping this guys (Beter's) material for inspiration.

So, thanks, OP. Good stuff. Looks like a hidden gem for many of us.

Jack Chick:en.wikipedia.org...

John Todd:en.wikipedia.org...(occultist)

edit on 17-6-2011 by Frater210 because: Buggin

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Very nice find Ghost375, I myself want to get into the coordinates. I added some to Google earlier (then got distracted) but noticed that some of them had links to the CIA.gov website, I cant wait to see what I will find there

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I have to say that I read your post and jumped out of bed. On another page I was trying to back track any info I could on who was spreading this info, in order to prove that Dr. Peter Beter actually existed, though I was able to show (my opinion) that he did live, and there had to be something that was missing, I found a link, that led me to another, that led me here.
www.cuttingedge.org...

I looked for the book there but couldn't find it, so I clicked on other links, but I read your link and it said comic books, and it caught my eye, as I saw this "religious" site and saw a comic book section, and I didn't click it because I was looking for a book, but remembered hours later, went to history, and viola www.cuttingedge.org..., I found one of his books there.

Thanks for bringing this up. I will look further.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
A new source for open minded thinking. Remember that nothing is closed to an open mind. I will spend this weekend having a look into and re reading the thread.

Of course he will labelled a fruit cake and discredited like a lot of people who speak up for what they believe.

I for one am not closed to new ideas and whilst they may be deemed as crazy, are they really? Can we not for one moment think that there is a possibility. Is it just because we didnt think of this that it cant happen?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Just to follow up...

The Crusaders comic book, originally published in 1984 by Chick Publications, that refers to Dr. Beter's audio tape #40 and Jonestown, wherein Beter is quoted (re: Jesuits), is still available here...

www.chick.com...

This the link to the comic itself. Go to page 30. Dr. Beter is still cited there in the middle.

media.chick.com...
edit on 17-6-2011 by Frater210 because: Ia!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

So, let me ask you. Do you think that these people have found a way to either get the rights, or are just plagiarizing the info, to distort and confirm the literature, by almost writing identical things so that the readers can say "oh thats true, I saw that somewhere"?

Id like to get your take on this.

Peace, NRE,

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Oh that was great! I thought it was going to be hidden, it is NOT! Thank you for bringing this.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

What exactly are you saying? Who gets points for this being true? Right now, Dr. Beter's existence(as portrayed by certain sites) is what is in question. A post, based on factual events that any one can mention does not validate anything.
edit on 17-6-2011 by sdrawkcabII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Geez, I won't be able to have an opinion on that until I start to get in to it. But, yes, since you mention it people could do anything with it they wanted to if no one is riding herd. But I think we are doing that now (riding herd) thanks to you and your OP.

This may go down like the 'F.B.I. vaults' or something like that.

But it looks to me like people (Todd, Chick) already have taken liberties with his stuff. That might be why we have not heard of him yet...

"Dr. Peter Beter. The hidden guy that everyone has been feeding off of for the past 45 years". Ya never know. It remains to be seen. But he was obviously a real dude who was (whether he liked it or not) enmeshed with his contemporaries in claiming to know what is what. In fact he appears to have easily been the most prolific.

If there is a problem with the material my smug posts of assuredness alone, should be enough to stimulate someone to uncover it.

Again if folks missed my post. Beter was a real guy in 1984. He is cited in a Chick publications comic from that date. See my post above. Go to page 30.

Dr. Beter=Real Guy
edit on 17-6-2011 by Frater210 because: Look above

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
What I think happened is.... nobody asked. I wonder how many people that actual read the tract asked for a reference to that particular bit in the comic. If someone had a question on where to find out more, as if I was reading it I would assume he was an insider, where would they send me? To another tract? Something that can lead back to them as opposed to Dr. Peter Beter? They may even be claiming he was part of them somehow. WOW so many questions.

BTW, I think that this can be blown wide open!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

What, if you don't mind me asking, are you getting at?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Maybe one of the "keys" we missed was right there all the time.

The Dr. Beter AUDIO LETTER series grew out of Dr. Beter's collaboration with supporters who first learned about Dr. Beter by way of radio talk shows in 1974.

www.gnosticliberationfront.com...

WHO were those supporters not mentioned after he stopped his audio, and may have had access?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

What, if you don't mind me asking, are you getting at?

There is something to this story,something awesome, and sinister. Why have so many not heard of him, but you write his name and there are tons of quotes, and info, and even well known sites that reference him? I have been researching for years and never heard of him, and others that posted heard about him years ago.

Why would a radical religious group and an investment group be using his files? I have search for at least one link that debunks him, and I cant find anything. How could a man that carried credentials (real or not) be believed by everyone who references him?

I dont have a problem with the same story circulating I know plenty of sites that do that for certain subjects, but its always the most fascinating ones that do. Has not ONE of those sites delved as much as many of us here have? This seem like either the first time... or the first time... in a long time.

Peace, NRE.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join