It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Heard of Dr. Peter Beter? No? Well Here Is Why!! Please Read W/Open Mind.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

Where did you find this?

At the bottom of Beter's wiki.

In the reference links (one of the few you don't have to pay or subscribe to view).

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So the Soviet Union has at least 2 Death Particle rays on the moon in the Late 70's and decides not to "test" them out on Afghanistan? Something not smelling quite right with that.Interesting tale, I will need more backup of all the claims in his Bio for starters. I will keep an open mind.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Aha! I think we have conformation check this # out Link

The fact that it was so hard to find anything credible on this guy IMO only proves his credibility and the fact that he couldve been seen as a real threat

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

It was a ref link on Wiki. There are others (newspaper scans), but you need to PAY a subscription to access the. Basically those newspapers validate his existence, and discuss his claims in the 70's.

A lot of his work would have been pre-Internet, and most of what's out there now, is only due to someone discovering his works, and trying to make a few $$$'s from it, even though it appears the information is public domain.

I did also find a recent forum reference from someone claiming to be related, and that the family always used to get grief over the 'name', as well as over the claims made by Peter Beter.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The poor man was saddled with that name his whole life. His dad must have had a sense of humor. I know that some people in the television industry totally missed the meaning of the name of the main character on the old "Leave It To Beaver" show, Beaver Cleaver.

Anyway, this is a very good thread, thanks for sharing all your research.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I have been reading ATS for years and years and this is my first post. Theres lots of interesting information and people on here and I must say this post about Dr. Peter Beter has really got me interested. It will take forever to read everything, but I sure will. What really has me interested is , Audio Letter #26, topic 1: WAR IN SPACE—THE BATTLE OF THE HARVEST MOON. I always wondered why the moon program was shut down abruptly and I firmly believed they were either kicked off or they never stopped going to the moon. Anyways so Dr. Peter Beter claims that they moved the launchpad to a place called Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean, south west of India where they could continue their secret missions to build a moon base. Well I found it. And let me tell you it surly is industrialized with not a whole lot of housing. Check it out. I could see how this island would work perfectly to continue the moon mission. Anyways Im not sure if Im breaking any rules, Im sorry if I am and please let me know. I dont know if Im linking this properly but the link is below and seams to work... Thanks and have a good night.

Google Maps

maps.google.ca...,72.404966&sspn=0.040013,0.087891&ie=UTF8&hq=diego+ga rcia+airport&ll=-7.282614,72.411232&spn=0.08003,0.175781&t=h&z=13

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
There is more info that he existed then he didn't. I tried looking into anything/site/person/group debunking him, and nothing. I am sure 20-30 years from now it will be impossible to find something on William Cooper, or 50-60 someone as loud as Alex Jones.

He was a menace, and as we well know that someone with info like this, back in the day could be erased quite easily. I have been researching for over 5 years and never heard of him till yesterday. I felt stupid for a minute, and realized that the things that were written were just as important as a whistle blower that can be seen at a local paid meeting, or a YouTube video.

There are people that have used his files to make a difference and to be aware, even as aware as many of us were today. Needing iron clad evidence couldn't be found, but so many other things cant either. I will chalk this up as a good find, continue to read and enjoy an insightful message.

Some of the things that I did find are old, and wont matter much, but I will link what I got, also I email a women at one of the link and hope to hear back. Thanks to those that enjoyed this info, and weren't out to find the holy grail because they didn't find it first.

The Ghost of Fort Knox Past: Part 3

Another key player on the Ft. Knox gold scene was Dr. Peter Beter. He was an ultra-successful attorney and was appointed as General Counsel for the Export-Import Bank of Washington. His book, The Conspiracy Against the Dollar, was a bestseller. Beter wrote a series of “Audio Letters” from 1975 to 1982. Many of these letters exposed details of the Ft. Knox heist.

www.investorsdailyedge.com...

Russia's Operational Star Wars System
Newsgroups: talk.rumors
Subject: Russia's OPERATIONAL Starwars Defense System
Message-ID:
Date: 6 Oct 92 17:28:08 -0600
Organization: University of Wisconsin Eau Claire
Lines: 229
(If you click here you will go to send an email)

My main source is articles published in a weekly legislative newspaper, WISCONSIN REPORT (WR), of
Brookfield, Wisconsin, (P.O. Box 45, zip 53005), written by the late Dr. Peter David Beter, a well-respected
Washington, DC attorney, Doctor of Jurisprudence, and expert and consultant in international law, finance,
and intelligence, who received much of his information from associates in the CIA and other intelligence
groups of other countries who disapproved of many of the things happening or being planned behind the
scenes. They believed that at least limited public exposure might delay and ultimately prevent the worst of
those things, such as NUCLEAR WAR and NATIONAL DICTATORSHIP, from taking place.
Dr. Beter started appearing on local radio and TV talk shows, but soon found himself being BANNED

www.book-of-thoth.com...

Behind the Scenes Summary
Dr. Peter Beter

"To most people war is a supreme evil to be avoided if at all possible. And yet, we go right on having wars. To those who rule nations, war is a tool of power which is used deliberately. War can be used for external reasons, such as to increase the geographical extent of a nation's power. More importantly, war provides the perfect excuse for a government to impose increased controls on its own people. By citing 'national security' the government can persuade the people that even highly dictatorial controls are for their own good."

Another eye-opening summary is by the now deceased Dr. Peter Beter, who worked for many years in the top echelons of global finance. Meeting with key banking, political, and financial leaders around the world, Dr. Beter came to understand major secrets being carefully and cleverly hidden from the people of the world—secrets which play a decisive role in the development of world affairs. After leaving the world of high finance, he dedicated himself to revealing these important secrets and empowering people to take action to change this corrupt system. Though this summary was written in 1983 and is not easily verifiable, the information can still be highly useful in understanding the power struggles going on today between factions of the global elite.

www.wanttoknow.info...
www.wanttoknow.info...
The above I believe is a credible site, and have used it for reference many times.

As I said in the above, not finding him, but not being able to debunk him are very different things.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

How bizarre?!

He seems like a total fabrication and pretty well-organised too! I just checked out his books on Amazon and there is one...Here. So I checked out the publisher...here! The book doesn't exist and the publisher doesn't deal in conspiracy books.

The FBI link in wiki leads to a German page that doesn't relate to Beter. Some of the news links at wiki are non-related and one seems like a spoof that leads to another wiki about 'Tom Turnipseed.' The wiki itself has only existed since 2007! No references to Beter appear before then that I can find.

The wiki is created by a member callled Grandia01 They refer to Chicago and a couple of the IPs from the wiki history are Chicago-based too...dunno if that means anything though. The guy's been repeatedly warned by wiki mods for posting unreliable stories on articles like Mohamed as his posting history shows.

Interesting stuff!

I think it's probably a parody of a CTer that's generated a little bit of traction.

The PeterDavidBeter website was created in the end of 2005 and is sourced in Bratislava, Slovakia...link.

edit on 16-6-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

This article calls the story a hoax and a parody.

A reference on the wiki leads to this article by 'Dr Peter Beter.' Problem is...it isn't written by 'Beter' and doesn't mention him either! It's meant to convince people who haven't paid much attention. I'm quite impressed with this now.

More fun and games! The links that refer to his JFK connections are red herrings and link to random books that have nothing to with it at all. In this case...a book on Atlantis.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Wow, OP thank you for taking the time to sift through everything and post cliff notes for us, I can't wait to find some time to look through all of the posted links in detail.

For all those complaining that there isn't enough 'summary' seriously, grow a pair and learn to sift/speed read for relevant information and understand the overall point of an article or passage.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Uh oh looks like we got a genuine conspiracy here

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Please, my friends, check facts before you start believing in what you want to believe in.

There is no verifiable evidence that the good Doctor ever existed outside of someone else's creative mind.

Have you checked the links to the supposed tapes? No tapes. Just text. All hosted out of a small web service in Slovakia.

%
% whois.sk-nic.sk - whois server for TLD .sk
%

Domain-name host.sk
Admin-id LMM--0001
Admin-name Prime Interactive s.r.o.
Admin-legal-form s.r.o
Admin-org.-ID 35748346
Admin-address Vysoka 26, Bratislava 81106
Admin-telephone 02-32117700, 0903556778
Admin-email [email protected]
Tech-id LMM--0001
Tech-name Prime Interactive s.r.o.
Tech-org.-ID 35748346
Tech-address Vysoka 26, Bratislava 81106
Tech-telephone 02-32117700, 0903556778
Tech-email [email protected]
dns_name ns1.primeinteractive.net
dns_name ns2.primeinteractive.net
Last-update 2011-01-10
Valid-date 2012-01-23
Domain-status DOM_OK

Get a grip.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Link

Check this out
edit on 16-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Detergent
Please, my friends, check facts before you start believing in what you want to believe in.

There is no verifiable evidence that the good Doctor ever existed outside of someone else's creative mind.

Have you checked the links to the supposed tapes? No tapes. Just text. All hosted out of a small web service in Slovakia.

%
% whois.sk-nic.sk - whois server for TLD .sk
%

Domain-name host.sk
Admin-id LMM--0001
Admin-name Prime Interactive s.r.o.
Admin-legal-form s.r.o
Admin-org.-ID 35748346
Admin-address Vysoka 26, Bratislava 81106
Admin-telephone 02-32117700, 0903556778
Admin-email [email protected]
Tech-id LMM--0001
Tech-name Prime Interactive s.r.o.
Tech-org.-ID 35748346
Tech-address Vysoka 26, Bratislava 81106
Tech-telephone 02-32117700, 0903556778
Tech-email [email protected]
dns_name ns1.primeinteractive.net
dns_name ns2.primeinteractive.net
Last-update 2011-01-10
Valid-date 2012-01-23
Domain-status DOM_OK

Get a grip.

Where does the address take everybody, Deutsche Leasing? As in the bank? Is that just what the person put his information down as or is that where the computer is? I'm computer illiterate so you have to help me out here. Not that it means anything just asking questions.
edit on 16-6-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thanks... gonna look into it later.
s&f

btw if he is getting silenced by someone, one should download those audio tape to a hardrive. no way to know how long they will be online

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
Link

Check this out

That Google brings up a link to a bogus wikipedia article does not automatically make the wikipedia article bona-fide.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I have searched the JFK Archives, the Archives of the Import Export Bank of The United States, and even the senate confirmation lists and this guy is a "Ghost". I have traced down at least 20 individual "citings" from the Wiki page and all of them lead to nowhere. Either this guy never existed or there was/is a campaign to completely erase him from public records. I must say at this point, it looks like an elaborate hoax perpetrated by ??
This is the stuff ATS was made for!!

Something I did find interesting though was that James Smith Bush, the brother of Nazi banker Prescott Bush was appointed to the board of Im/Ex Bank by Eisenhower in 1959 and re-appointed by JFK in 1961. Jimmy was a prestigious banker who died a blind and broke alcoholic in the Philippines in 1978 after embezzling money and abandoning his 4th wife.

Hope I didn't get off topic but the trail is interesting.
edit on 17-6-2011 by redbarron626 because: typing too fast.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Ok so I may be pressing the wrong button, but maybe someone will try this too, because I am trying to get it but I cant.

So, I looked at the link provided about Amazon,www.amazon.co.uk...=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&qid=1308281985&sr=8-4&condition=all, and saw that they were all in the U.K, but I was more concerned with the people selling the book and their records with Amazon, as I have an account and if your not reliable you will have a horrible time. I was going to depend the rest of this on that. This is what I got.

£9.38
+ £2.80delivery

Used - Good

Seller: wonderbook_-_usa
Seller Rating:97% positive over the past 12 months. (39,879 total ratings)

And thought that was pretty high, so I checked the rest.

Seller: thriftbooks-USA
Seller Rating:93% positive over the past 12 months. (99,000 total ratings)

Seller: Green_point
Seller Rating:95% positive over the past 12 months. (8,716 total ratings)

And so on. So I figured if I had to base it on reviews and ratings, thats pretty good, this book exists.

Then I went back here, www.bibliotecapleyades.net... and noticed this

from NewsALERT

a publication of Audio Books, Inc

from Transactual Website, which in turn led me here, www.transactual.com... and here I find the audio books sold in volume and on sale or be downloaded and read on the internet www.transactual.com...

So I seemed to be at part one again, until I decided to check out the book and who published it. which led me here, George Braziller, Inc.

One Park Avenue, New York, N.Y. 10016 www.georgebraziller.com... but I saw nothing.

So I back tracked a little and went to the book and noticed this [quote]Library of Congress Catalog Card Number: 73-79850
, which in turn I went to the Library of Congress with the number.

Where found this, with the number from the book and his name Peter Beter.

Start Over
HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryRequest an ItemAccount InfoLogoutStart Over

DATABASE: Library of Congress Online Catalog
YOU SEARCHED: Author/Creator Keyword = Peter Beter
SEARCH RESULTS: Displaying 1 through 1 of 1.
Previous Screen or Record 1 Next Screen or Record
# Titles Heading Heading Type
[ 1 ] 1 Beter, Peter personal name

catalog.loc.gov...

But Im clicking and nothing. I am sure (since everyone thought his name was fictional) that there was NO way, I could find someone with that name at the library of Congress, but I did, and now I dont know if I am clicking wrong or not.

So if anyone would like to try, I started this thread at 9 am, and I am tired.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It only makes this more interesting in my opinion.

Many possibilities;

1 He was real person and a real threat, they eradicated his existence.

2 Peter D. Beter is a psuedonym for someone who is or was real.

3 The information was discovered by someone who does not want to be linked to it.

4 A very elaborate hoax, that seems to have been well thought out and frankly feels like a lot of effort with none of the usual 'buy my book' conclusions. Therefore, unusual in the sense that effort = no money. How many of us would invest so much time into somthing 'just for giggles' or without seeking a reward?

To conclude, I have spent a good few hours reading the 'audio letters' and at this point feel like it makes too much sense to be a complete fabrication. I may end up eating my own words on this, however, this is my current gut feeling.

I really appreciate the find OP, whether this turns out to be legit or not.

edit on 17-6-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
What a crazy development! At least it's entertaining on some level, real or not.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
... I must say at this point, it looks like an elaborate hoax perpetrated by ??
This is the stuff ATS was made for!!

Made by somebody probably in Slovakia (see above), using a local web hosting service there to link to the bogus tape transcripts. The tape text transcripts would logically need to have been created by the perp. The perp would look to a local or regional hosting service to make them accessible online.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join