It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Heard of Dr. Peter Beter? No? Well Here Is Why!! Please Read W/Open Mind.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

As the OP of the original post (there were others before me) i have no problem with your new OP.
The old thread kinda died as ATS'rs at the time were not interested (probably too much to read).

DR Beter was an individual with a lot of inside info, though you must be aware that for reasons of self preservation he had to attach some fiction to the facts.

It is now with some 30 years of hindsight that we are able to see just how much he actually revealed.

Hope the thread gets the attention it deserves OP.

Cosmic...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Thanks Cosmic. I did a search before I started this, and tried to bump yours. Great minds think alike i guess
This could be redone dozens of times, and still be good.
Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Looks like I am in for a late night!
Great information, he certainly has all of the credentials and then some to make these statements. I look forward to digging in. Will post again when I can form an educated response of the info. S&F!!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well there is one thing I would like to point out was that Cold war was just an arms build-up and a last stand against E.T.s. Soviet Union, Great Britain, USA, China, and other super-power nations were all brothers, they didn't fight against each other but helped each other. Remember, we can't trust what was written in history books anymore, Illuminati have gotten to it and have rewritten history so that they can not let anyone know what really happened back then.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
I'm going to be honest I didn't read anything in this thread I just dont think anyone would name their child Peter beater..

It's Dr. Peter D Beter.

Perhaps when you grow up you will take some time to actually read his letters.

Such a shame your immaturity has denied you from learning something.

Cosmic...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Awesome thread. Gonna read it this weekend. Wow so much information. Thanks for the post.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
so Star wars has already started?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

For the record I did read the thread after I posted
My "immaturity" has never gotten in the way of learning new things. I have a thirst for knowledge and it seems as if no matter how much I read I can never satisfy that thirst.
edit on 16-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing Op..This is going to take a while to pour over, but seems to be some very interesting topics here. I have never heard of this guy before...Good find

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
My dear friends, this is all an elaborate spoof. It's either some prankster's idea of a joke, or maybe some psychology phd candidate's material for a thesis.

In any event, the guy's name should be a dead give-away.

After that, check the cited wikipedia article. Anybody can create one, any time for any purpose. Check the references. None of them actually match, except for the first one which is based on a Google search and could be a no-brainer plant.

Then, do some independent web searching for the name. You'll get lots of hits, but all to the same original sources which could all be easy plants. And none of 'em appear before 2010.

OP – Nice job at a good spoof, or good luck with your thesis. Whichever.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

That is a beautiful find! I will have to research it further and see how viable it is.Thank you.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

For the record I did read the thread after I posted
My "immaturity" has never gotten in the way of learning new things. I have a thirst for knowledge and it seems as if no matter how much I read I can never satisfy that thirst.
edit on 16-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

Ok , a thirst for knowledge is good.

Now go read the good Doctor's letters and prepare for a proper thirst quenching drink.

Enjoy.

Cosmic...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Detergent

I expect as well as most members on this site to obtain/share information, and then automatically/or at a later time, research/confirm on their own, what they want/choose to believe. The only person that decided to act as if all the people that like the info were ignorant was you, with your illusion of saving the day, and all the poor souls who could not see a prank, even if it was 3 pages long with 57 flags.

NRE.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Detergent
My dear friends, this is all an elaborate spoof. It's either some prankster's idea of a joke, or maybe some psychology phd candidate's material for a thesis.

In any event, the guy's name should be a dead give-away.

After that, check the cited wikipedia article. Anybody can create one, any time for any purpose. Check the references. None of them actually match, except for the first one which is based on a Google search and could be a no-brainer plant.

Then, do some independent web searching for the name. You'll get lots of hits, but all to the same original sources which could all be easy plants. And none of 'em appear before 2010.

OP – Nice job at a good spoof, or good luck with your thesis. Whichever.

Your Computermabob is clearly not working properly.

Dr Beter was a real person and is not a spoof or a hoax.

Cosmic...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i am very skeptical. Could someone please, explain to me how this article is legit. I mean i love this stuff its very interesting, other than the downfall of america. could someone explain the legitness to me?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
He also had a radio show years back www.youtube.com.../f/5/dIJrU8W4PBY
not sure if this has been posted ..
Yeah Old Doc Beter was a pioneer , I think he inspred the likes of Bill Cooper

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Since when did education and prominent credentials stop lunacy?

Interesting thread though. It's amzing how one man can know so much when others involved in the areas he discusses know nothing.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
To be honest, all these theories seem to me the ramblings of a dying old man. A very imaginative and bright one at that, but still, just way too out there, even for a site like ATS.

Occam's razor in denial.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I hate to say this but ancestry.com is showing no record of mr Peter beter

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join