It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth: Hollywood Speaks Out (Full Lenght Film) - New documentary!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
Do you know what is great about this.

Regardless about the fiction that is being spun in this thread, absolutely nothing will come from it all. 9/11 conspiracy theories will end up becoming a massive myth as time passes.

edit on 6/16/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

You can thank the government, their hold on media & people such as yourself for this happening.

Where's the fiction in WTC7 going down on its own? Because you cannot explain, I do not have to further my point.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Who am I to stand in the way of your fantasy?

If it helps you to sleep at night, I guess a fairy tail is better than nothing.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
reply to post by dubiousone

Thank you. Woudln't it actually be more credible if people like this guy could actually try & PROVE us wrong, rather than saying: "no, you're wrong, give me proof"...Yet hold no substance in their own argument that they believe in so much.

Other than "WTC7 went down to a terrorist attack (with no elaboration) or "it could have been a number of uncontrollable things"

How about proving to us that 9/11 was legit? You're only proof is the 9/11 Final Commission Report, which, quite frankly holds as much substance as my toilet tissue paper.
edit on 16-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

You are the one making the outrages claim that it was an inside job therefore the proof is on you.

No. The proof is on you.
edit on 6/16/2011 by dubiousone because: I wish I could spell correctly before I click the "edit" button.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Regardless about the fiction that is being spun in this thread, absolutely nothing will come from it all. 9/11 conspiracy theories will end up becoming a massive myth as time passes.

You can thank the government, their hold on media & people such as yourself for this happening.

Where's the fiction in WTC7 going down on its own? Because you cannot explain, I do not have to further my point.

Did the WTC7 building go down on its own, or did the debris from the twin towers take it down?

Hmmm... What do you think?

Why does it have to be more than a terrorist attack?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Who am I to stand in the way of your fantasy?

If it helps you to sleep at night, I guess a fairy tail is better than nothing.

Fantasy? Being in search of truth & justice is fantasy..?

Right...So far, not a SINGLE one of your posts have contributed in any way, shape or form to "debunking the debunkers".

It would have been more credible for you just to watch the video, then break down what you think is wrong, as well as provide research & evidence as to why you think so.

You are just quick to judge, yet lazy & naive enough to dismiss an opinion, based on your own...Which I say once again, lacks any substance, since you cannot back a single thing up.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It's a joke that people in the so-called "truth movement" would give credence to celebrities talking about 9/11. Guess what guys, they're regular people. They are no different than anyone else, in fact they are probably inferior to most people because of their massive insecurities and idiocy.

I care more about the engineers and architects coming out and talking about 9/11 truth than some dumb actors.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Seriously... This guy Section31 is just grasping at straws, offering no proof, yet demanding it of everybody else...

Its obvious he hasnt watched it, only here to try and spread hate on everybody who can see through alot of BS...

Stop feeding the troll IMO

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

reply to post by dubiousone

Thank you. Woudln't it actually be more credible if people like this guy could actually try & PROVE us wrong, rather than saying: "no, you're wrong, give me proof"...Yet hold no substance in their own argument that they believe in so much.

Other than "WTC7 went down to a terrorist attack (with no elaboration) or "it could have been a number of uncontrollable things"

How about proving to us that 9/11 was legit? You're only proof is the 9/11 Final Commission Report, which, quite frankly holds as much substance as my toilet tissue paper.
edit on 16-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

You are the one making the outrages claim that it was an inside job therefore the proof is on you.

Try for once to pay attention to what people are saying about this. It's clear that the fog inside your head gets in the way of hearing what people are saying.

People are saying they don't know what happened, they don't know who did it, suspicious circumstances exist, serious fundamental questions remain unanswered, they don't trust the 911 Commission Report or the NIST Report, the overall O.S. does not satisfactorily explain it, and the real perps are still laughing and living it up and getting richer with each passing second.

Read the preceding sentence twenty time before posting a reply.

The burden of proof is on those who claim it was a bunch of incompetent Muslim zealots with box cutters who were being directed via Satellite telephone link from a cave in Afghanistan.

Structures like WT 1 & 2 & 7 don't disintegrate into fine particles of dust and smoke due to what the O.S. says happened on 9-11-2001. And don't waste our time nitpicking that statement just to get ATS points.
edit on 6/16/2011 by dubiousone because: The usual reasons: spelling and grammar.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It went down from explosives placed inside in a manner that is the same as any other controlled demolition.
www.youtube.com...

Examples:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Notice how this one bows in the middle like WTC 7:
www.youtube.com...]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdJTDuYB_h8&feature=related

I can keep posting these all day.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Jo Jo because: links

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Right...So far, not a SINGLE one of your posts have contributed in any way, shape or form to "debunking the debunkers".

Actually, what you are doing is turning your opinion into truth; therefore, you are trying to pass your personal speculations off as fact. Just like everyone on this board. Speculation is not truth, nor is it factual.

If you read my post with any ounce of logic, you would have noticed an interesting pattern. Even though I declared where my belief system was, I never tried to pass 'my observations' off as truth.

You did.

You turned it into a crusade.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I am a documentary junkie, as well as a 9/11 truther. I get 4 days off starting tomorrow (WOO HOO!) and will add this to my growing list of things to watch. Right after Game of Thrones!

/TOA

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Did the WTC7 building go down on its own, or did the debris from the twin towers take it down?

Are we really doing this? How about reading MY post again..

WTC6 stand BETWEEN the twin towers & WTC7, therefore it cannot be physically possible for bits of debris to take down (which sounds stupid anyway) WTC7 & NOT the others...But hey, Iet's discount all the other Buildings, as you seem to be doing, when trying to give reason.

It has to be more than a terrorist attack because if they can take down a building in such a fashion, then they could take down The White House or any other high-level security building just as easily.

Things such as access & security make it highly unlikely that it was "just a terrorist attack".

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You were warned by W and Obama not to question the OS.

Stick around. W is at the tail.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

WTC6 stand BETWEEN the twin towers & WTC7, therefore it cannot be physically possible for bits of debris to take down (which sounds stupid anyway) WTC7 & NOT the others...But hey, Iet's discount all the other Buildings, as you seem to be doing, when trying to give reason.

It has to be more than a terrorist attack because if they can take down a building in such a fashion, then they could take down The White House or any other high-level security building just as easily.

Things such as access & security make it highly unlikely that it was "just a terrorist attack".

Well things like "access & security" also make it highly unlikely that a controlled demolition took place, you know, because those things take WEEKS AND MONTHS. Facts you truthers seem to brush to the side.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Awesome vid. Thomas PaIne (pic) and Jose Marti (sig) would approve. This is the vid!

edit on 16-6-2011 by livefreeordieinnh because: forgot to STAR AND FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Actually, what you are doing is turning your opinion into truth; therefore, you are trying to pass your personal speculations off as fact. Just like everyone on this board. Speculation is not truth, nor is it factual.

If you read my post with any ounce of logic, you would have noticed an interesting pattern. Even though I declared where my belief system was, I never tried to pass 'my observations' off as truth.

You did.

You turned it into a crusade.

Actually, I'm debating. And so far, it seems as though I'm winning.

It is a crusade when it comes to trolls such as yourself.

My beliefs have research & knowledge to back it up...Whether some isn't completely accurate, I still hold substance.

Ask yourself, how much info & knowledge your "beliefs" actually have? Other your own personal opinion? Coz it seems to me, that is all you are giving me. Just "I'm not 100%, I don't have anything other than the 9/11 report, TV & what government says."

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This video points out the possible squibs.

Here's some info on WTC5 and WTC6
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Ya somethings in life you can't explain, it doesn't mean you come up with a crazy theory undermining the work of the fire fighters, and the lives of the fallen. You are probably a christian, can't explain something so you make up a God or something outrages lol

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Well things like "access & security" also make it highly unlikely that a controlled demolition took place, you know, because those things take WEEKS AND MONTHS. Facts you truthers seem to brush to the side.

Again, read my post from earlier (something you keep brushing off, whilst not giving any of your own information to get your point across), where you asked me how I got information that reconstruction work took place in WTC's...

So actually, it's more likely, knowing it would take 10 years from 1993 to redevelop WTC's & access is more possible, for a controlled deomolition to be set up?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Again, read my post from earlier (something you keep brushing off, whilst not giving any of your own information to get your point across), where you asked me how I got information that reconstruction work took place in WTC's...

So actually, it's more likely, knowing it would take 10 years from 1993 to redevelop WTC's & access is more possible, for a controlled deomolition to be set up?

Where did you get your information about the reconstruction though? Or was it just another one of the things you conspiracy dudes make up?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join