It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth: Hollywood Speaks Out (Full Lenght Film) - New documentary!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe

Originally posted by morder1
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Look at this guys post history... Its obvious hes a troll, he only posts on 9/11 threads, and discredits everything without offering any proof

Its time to stop feeding the troll...

Skeptic and Believer my @%%

That video he linked proves nothing to me... Fire does not melt steel, Even though it was damaged, it should have collapsed to that point, instead of straight down at near free fall speed...

A building free-falling like this at the rate of 10 floors per second, defies laws of physics, if you say fire did this.

Interesting picture and caption. As though you expect there to be ZERO resistance. Give us a break.

Still doesn't explain building 7.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Where do you get the information that each hijacker had the box cutter attached to their keys?
I've read reports saying that some of them had it on their carry on luggage, but that's it...so far.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Can you give a source on that? I don't remember ever hearing about the flight manifests not having the hijackers listed on them...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
star and flag my friend...

remember this line ATS.."change does not come from the top down but from the bottom up"...or something close to that

we are the change..how we need to act on that with real force..is a bloodless revolution an option in America today? if not, wear your old shoes..

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Never said they were attached to keys, said they were approved for carry on.

So they wouldn't be looked at by securaity any differently than keys, or a Zippo.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Unfreakingbelivable that people still think ALL the buildings were not controlled demolitions.

Wake up! The whole day was a fraud. Every aspect.

I am intelligent, I understand physics and BS when I see it.

My big issue with all this is......

what do you call yourself when you claim to know what happened to only find out you are wrong?

If you believe it wasn't a conspiracy. you then need to re-evaluate your intelligence.

Also why don't you all do something about it? No good just talking about it. get together and revolt.

Otherwise except that you will always be lied to and manipulated.

Excellent video. It's a shame it take celebrities to convince you and that people can't piece it together themselves. That's the type of behavior they hope for.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Would you be stopped and questioned for putting car keys in the dish? The dish goes around the metal detector, which wasn't there for knives, it was there for guns.

So why would any other approved item in the dish be a cause for stopping someone?

Even a boxcutter.

You insinuated that here. Why would they be questioned you ask? Because most were Saudi nationals and were boarding the same planes with box cutters. It has been reported that two of the hijackers were wanted by the CIA due to their connections to Al Queda. Half of them had overstayed their visas.
Sure, airport security may have been more lax prior to 9/11, but it was not entirely incompetent either. It doesn't seem likely that all the suspects would have gone through without some scrunity by airport security. The story is not making sense.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by js331975
reply to post by zerozero00

The problem is that most of the sleeping masses are either not intelligent enough to get it or too close minded to let the message sink in. That is one of the reasons that they are sheep.

I totally agree with your statement.....but I also believe in sowing seeds!

Bill Hicks mentions sowing seeds and HE wasn't wrong, I read his biography and enjoyed his philosophy.....which embeded a seed in me! Now I sow the seed he grew in me!

Also, I don't believe ATS is the place to get a balanced opinion on 911 as its a prime target for gov shills and disinfo agents, 3 of who are posting in this thread, I wont name names but I'm sure they know they stand out like sore thumbs!

Here's hoping the sleeping masses can see through the BS that maher and OReilly spiel on tv and realize that shills and disinfo agents are the ones who post the "same old same old" personal attacks in these threads!

I expect to get a personal attack by someone I havn't named but recognises themself in my post!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This is a good documentary, I'm enjoying it, I never knew so many Hollywood stars speak out on this.

thanks, s&f

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

as a certified welder, i can tell you, if you used an acetylene torch to cut that beam, the slag would be on the inside. also, i don't see why they would cut in a diagonal, as it would take more time and gas. also, the edges are very even and straight for a torch. cuts just don't look like that.

its incredibly fishy.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

The slag would be inside and outside, that was a pretty thick plate section. As for the angle, imagine the remainder of the beam projecting, say, 50 feet above the cut. Now imagine a crane hooked into a hole cut into the top of the beam. Now you are down on the ground and cutting the beam, you cut at an angle starting on the lower line and working to the higher line, when the last section is cut you know which way the section in suspension is going to swing - away from the guy doing the cut. Don't know if I explained that very well.

there wouldn't be much outside, and it wouldn't run like that. the thickness of the plate doesn't matter. on the inside, it would have an edge of slag going all the way around, with lots of splatter. on the outside edge, it would be clean with no running slag. as the slag is, it looks like something attempted to cut (not an acetylene torch) across the whole beam at once without punching through at one end and traveling to the other. the metal running down the sides would have been blown through with the stream of oxygen.

my structural certifications are unlimited thickness because i tested on 1" steel plate. believe me when i tell you (or hell, get your own acetylene torch), cuts don't look like that.

ignoring the fact that acetylene torch cuts don't resemble that:

cutting at such a steep angle on inch thick plate would take quite awhile. if you cut straight across (parallel with the ground) the beam would sit on top of the bottom half, and the crane could pick straight up.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Watched it yesterday - thought it was fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

''If you believe it wasn't a conspiracy. you then need to re-evaluate your intelligence. ''

beautiful, I nearly choked
(you should have added ... and use less fluoride toothpaste)
edit on 17-6-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
Did it ever occur to you that the 9/11 conspiracy theories were created out of fear? As a result of individuals not being able to control the world around them, they built myths to make themselves feel safe at night.

Considering there was a complete lack of air defense, how does this "myth" make me feel safe at night? If there ever was an actual "terrorist" attack, the complete ease with which our military/defense "let" 9/11 happen, surely doesn't make me feel safe, at all.

If you are of the mindset that our military defense was not told to stand down, please give me at least one creditable reason for the total lack of defense that occurred that day. I suppose I naively believed the main purpose of our military was to protect our nation's soil, not to be invading other's. Those days are gone.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I love these videos lol, thanks for the post!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I love Bill Maher.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
reply to post by MasterAndrew

''If you believe it wasn't a conspiracy. you then need to re-evaluate your intelligence. ''

beautiful, I nearly choked
(you should have added ... and use less fluoride toothpaste)
edit on 17-6-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

Ya the normal people need to re-evaluate their intelligence but the crazy cooks who believe in outrages conspiracy theories don't haha Keep believing a couple of brain dead loose change college kids and I'll believe the experts.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe

Originally posted by morder1
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Look at this guys post history... Its obvious hes a troll, he only posts on 9/11 threads, and discredits everything without offering any proof

Its time to stop feeding the troll...

Skeptic and Believer my @%%

That video he linked proves nothing to me... Fire does not melt steel, Even though it was damaged, it should have collapsed to that point, instead of straight down at near free fall speed...

A building free-falling like this at the rate of 10 floors per second, defies laws of physics, if you say fire did this.

Interesting picture and caption. As though you expect there to be ZERO resistance. Give us a break.

Still doesn't explain building 7.

Why does building 7 need to be explained? A CRAZY amount of debri hit it from Tower 1, fires raged across a bunch of floors, the people even had a feeling it was going to collapse because of the fires andsaid so many times "It's going to collapse!"......How would they know it was going to collapse if they need explosives to do it? did everyone know there were bombs on there? Of course not, anyone with half a brain knows when a building takes that much damage it's going to fall. Wake up sheeple, don't believe everything you see on the net from some loser in his mom basement. At least the news is regulated and you need credentials. Makes more sense to me.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Believe the experts? That is a dangerous statement, for there are many (1500+) qualified experts who disagree with the preposterous official narrative.

Besides when are you going to use your brain for once, instead of relying upon authority? A 3 year old kid can look through the Nist garbage.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Believe the experts? That is a dangerous statement, for there are many (1500+) qualified experts who disagree with the preposterous official narrative.

Besides when are you going to use your brain for once, instead of relying upon authority? A 3 year old kid can look through the Nist garbage.

If a building is severely damaged then collapses it's a no brainer what happened, any extra conspiracy theories would only be conjured up by people with no brains

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join