It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth: Hollywood Speaks Out (Full Lenght Film) - New documentary!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Well things like "access & security" also make it highly unlikely that a controlled demolition took place, you know, because those things take WEEKS AND MONTHS. Facts you truthers seem to brush to the side.

its obvious you havent done any research of your own... Its been said many times before...

On the weekend of 9/8, 9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2, the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approx 36 hrs from floor 50 up... "Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower."

Guess who was in charge of the "power down" ??? MARVIN BUSH
Source

need more sources?
source 2
Video link
edit on 16-6-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe

Originally posted by Section31
Do you know what is great about this.

Regardless about the fiction that is being spun in this thread, absolutely nothing will come from it all. 9/11 conspiracy theories will end up becoming a massive myth as time passes.

edit on 6/16/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

You can thank the government, their hold on media & people such as yourself for this happening.

Where's the fiction in WTC7 going down on its own? Because you cannot explain, I do not have to further my point.

Ya somethings in life you can't explain, it doesn't mean you come up with a crazy theory undermining the work of the fire fighters, and the lives of the fallen. You are probably a christian, can't explain something so you make up a God or something outrages lol

Who said anything about undermining the work people put in? There are these EXACT same people that ask the EXACT same questions...As well as families who have lost loved ones. So don't be so stupid & try twisting my logic.

I mean, what has being a christian or jew or believe in fire-breathing dragons, etc, got to do with this topic? Just proves to me more than you are clearly frustrated that you're losing a debate as you have nothing. Zilch. Other than trolling.

You're losing the debate, so keep trolling away.

As you covered your back when you said you aren't 100% on it, that's fair...But coming out with this shows your lack to hold a debate, lack of knowledge & research & lack of respect.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Regardless about the fiction that is being spun in this thread, absolutely nothing will come from it all. 9/11 conspiracy theories will end up becoming a massive myth as time passes.

You can thank the government, their hold on media & people such as yourself for this happening.

Where's the fiction in WTC7 going down on its own? Because you cannot explain, I do not have to further my point.

Ya somethings in life you can't explain, it doesn't mean you come up with a crazy theory undermining the work of the fire fighters, and the lives of the fallen. You are probably a christian, can't explain something so you make up a God or something outrages lol

Who said anything about undermining the work people put in? There are these EXACT same people that ask the EXACT same questions...As well as families who have lost loved ones. So don't be so stupid & try twisting my logic.

I mean, what has being a christian or jew or believe in fire-breathing dragons, etc, got to do with this topic? Just proves to me more than you are clearly frustrated that you're losing a debate as you have nothing. Zilch. Other than trolling.

As you covered your back when you said you aren't 100% on it, that's fair...But coming out with this shows your lack to hold a debate, lack of knowledge & research & lack of respect.

This is what you truthers don't get, there is no debate....All the theories have been debunked ages ago and the whole world laughs at the nut jobs that speak out and get kicked out of political events and make asses of themselves, that's all you will ever be viewed as. I dare you to mention you have this point of view when you get a respectable job, I bet you get laughed at. There is no debate, it's all in your brain.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

Well things like "access & security" also make it highly unlikely that a controlled demolition took place, you know, because those things take WEEKS AND MONTHS. Facts you truthers seem to brush to the side.

its obvious you havent done any research of your own... Its been said many times before...

On the weekend of 9/8, 9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2, the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approx 36 hrs from floor 50 up... "Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower."

Source

need more sources?
source 2
Video link

Thank you, I KNEW that WTC's had been closed down at some point close to 9/11 (I found this out years ago, just had to bring it up again)...Had no idea Marvin Bush was linked to it though.

This guy Skeptic is unbelievable, demanding proof constantly when he has not one single piece of research to back his own claims up.

His opinion is then basically the same & hold the same substance as the 9/11 report...As much as my toilet tissue paper.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wow, it's the Section31 vs. SmoKeyHaZe smackdown.

Maybe we should put you two in a ring and buy a couple beers. Let's get ready to ruuuuuummmmble.

I didn't even read the 3+ pages of incessant bitch-slapping, but whichever of you who is parroting the official story is not gonna with the belt this match.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Source

need more sources?
source 2
Video link

Thank you, I KNEW that WTC's had been closed down at some point close to 9/11 (I found this out years ago, just had to bring it up again)...Had no idea Marvin Bush was linked to it though.

This guy Skeptic is unbelievable, demanding proof constantly when he has not one single piece of research to back his own claims up.

His opinion is then basically the same & hold the same substance as the 9/11 report...As much as my toilet tissue paper.

There is a big difference between being closed down for a weekend and the weeks and months needed for a demolition to be set up, you make NO sense just like most conspiracy theorists.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

This is what you truthers don't get, there is no debate....All the theories have been debunked ages ago and the whole world laughs at the nut jobs that speak out and get kicked out of political events and make asses of themselves, that's all you will ever be viewed as. I dare you to mention you have this point of view when you get a respectable job, I bet you get laughed at. There is no debate, it's all in your brain.

Oh, is that so Mr Skeptic?

SHOW me evidence of debunking WTC7. Come on...It's time for you to back your own words up.

Once again, talk about contradicting yourself. You say you're not 100% the reasons as to why WTC7 went down, other than just putting blame on terrorism. Then you go & post that "all the theories have been debunked ages ago"...So that means that now you ARE 100% with them on this?

Make your mind up...Clearly you are a confused child, we just have to look at the juxtaposition of your name "SkepticandBeliever"

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

If there is no debate? Why are you wasting time debating it?

Why dont you prove what has been debunked already?

Ok so people laugh at people who have a different opinion... And ? Thats what our culture is based on, ridicule for not going along with the flow...

Who gives 2 craps about a job? Its not their place to judge for your beliefs...

Again, if theres no debate... Just leave already... Its obvious you have your own mindset, and wont even try to give the video a chance... Which is what you should be posting about... let me know what you dont agree with instead of promoting hate, and media labels

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Wow, it's the Section31 vs. SmoKeyHaZe smackdown.

Maybe we should put you two in a ring and buy a couple beers. Let's get ready to ruuuuuummmmble.

I didn't even read the 3+ pages of incessant bitch-slapping, but whichever of you who is parroting the official story is not gonna with the belt this match.

Ha this is a NC...It's void. He's clearly a Lightweight challenging a Heavyweight.

All he does is give his own opinion into everything, but when challenged, then tries to turn it on me by demanding proof...Again, Lightweight.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Oh, is that so Mr Skeptic?

SHOW me evidence of debunking WTC7. Come on...It's time for you to back your own words up.

Once again, talk about contradicting yourself. You say you're not 100% the reasons as to why WTC7 went down, other than just putting blame on terrorism. Then you go & post that "all the theories have been debunked ages ago"...So that means that now you ARE 100% with them on this?

Make your mind up...Clearly you are a confused child, we just have to look at the juxtaposition of your name "SkepticandBeliever"

www.youtube.com...

There is just one source debunking these stupid claims about building 7

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Plus knowing for sure what they are , and knowing for sure what they are not are 2 different things, I think you are confused lol But you're a conspiracy nut, what do you expect...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Source

need more sources?
source 2
Video link

There is a big difference between being closed down for a weekend and the weeks and months needed for a demolition to be set up, you make NO sense just like most conspiracy theorists.

My God, are you going to read ANY of my posts? When you criticise me for missing out your tiny point earlier, that what you're saying isn't 100% factual

I told you that there was a 10-year redevelopment plan starting in 1993 for WTC's. What Morder1 posted, is just another excuse for them to close down the Building for a couple of days...Especially considering how close the date is of the "power down" is to 9/11.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Look at this guys post history... Its obvious hes a troll, he only posts on 9/11 threads, and discredits everything without offering any proof

Its time to stop feeding the troll...

Skeptic and Believer my @%%

That video he linked proves nothing to me... Fire does not melt steel, Even though it was damaged, it should have collapsed to that point, instead of straight down at near free fall speed...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Source

need more sources?
source 2
Video link

My God, are you going to read ANY of my posts? When you criticise me for missing out your tiny point earlier, that what you're saying isn't 100% factual

I told you that there was a 10-year redevelopment plan starting in 1993 for WTC's. What Morder1 posted, is just another excuse for them to close down the Building for a couple of days...Especially considering how close the date is of the "power down" is to 9/11.

What proof do you have that it was an excuse though, maybe there was a 10-year redevelopment plan because , I don't know...It was needed? Why does there always have to be something extra when there's no evidence?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Blah blah blah

Keep grasping

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Actually, I'm debating. And so far, it seems as though I'm winning.

What you are winning is a seat on the bus to ignorance.

My beliefs have research & knowledge to back it up...Whether some isn't completely accurate, I still hold substance.

So, you admit your substance is flawed, and you have no problem with believing in faulty information.

Congrats.

You won your seat on the bus.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Look at this guys post history... Its obvious hes a troll, he only posts on 9/11 threads, and discredits everything without offering any proof

Its time to stop feeding the troll...

Skeptic and Believer my @%%

That video he linked proves nothing to me... Fire does not melt steel, Even though it was damaged, it should have collapsed to that point, instead of straight down at near free fall speed...

Completely agree...The video is weak sauce.

But I have the decency to take time to watch it.

1) BBC (UK Media) reported WTC7 going down, like 20 mintues before it had actually happened (I would know, I'm from UK & was watchnig the news on the day)

2) A building free-falling like this at the rate of 10 floors per second, defies laws of physics, if you say fire did this.

3) NIST is not the holder of the truth. They simply made explanations to a probable cause of the collapse (the most probable, according to evidence)."

Sorry but when they have to actually remove the laws of nature from their theory it isn't a plausible theory. You can't simply remove the thermal conductivity of steel and say yep this is now what happened. That would be physically impossible for fire or AlQaeda to do. This disables their theory and means that the entire report is invalid.
edit on 16-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Hollywood celebrities ... is there anything they dont know!

Not sure, but I'm guessing most of them know the difference between a question mark and an exclamation mark.

edit on 16-6-2011 by JRCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

My beliefs have research & knowledge to back it up...Whether some isn't completely accurate, I still hold substance.

So, you admit your substance is flawed, and you have no problem with believing in faulty information.

Congrats.

Haha, I said "whether"...Until you completely prove me wrong kid, then it STILL holds more substance than your own opinion.

Is this really the best trolling you can do? If you're gonna troll, at least be good at it..

P.S You're go at trying to "debunk" WTC7 is a weak YouTube video? Sorry, but you're going to have to come back with more.

Weak sauce.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Congrats.

Haha, I said "whether"...Until you completely prove me wrong kid, then it STILL holds more substance than your own opinion.

Is this really the best trolling you can do? If you're gonna troll, at least be good at it..

When you use the word 'whether' (as in whether or not), that means 'you do not know' if what you are reading is accurate.

You just declared your ignorance. You proved my point. You are ignorant to the facts.

Look back at all your replies to my comments, matching quote to quote, and you will realize you are not proving a damn thing to anyone. You are talking in circles.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join