It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collective Bargaining Law Reinstated by Wisconsin Supreme Court

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CodexSinaiticus

You seem thin skinned.
-------------------
I think the liberals would be much happier in Canada.
It's beautiful up there.
Try Alberta or Nova Scotia.
---------------
The Wisconsin Supreme Court ruling was a great victory for the people of Wisconsin.
The people have spoken by electing the right people.

------------
I have hope for America.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by CodexSinaiticus

You seem thin skinned.
-------------------
I think the liberals would be much happier in Canada.
It's beautiful up there.
Try Alberta or Nova Scotia.
---------------
The Wisconsin Supreme Court ruling was a great victory for the people of Wisconsin.
The people have spoken by electing the right people.

------------
I have hope for America.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

Your counter is thin. I am no liberal. Is that it?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by joyride0187
So far governor Walker is doing a damn good job and has the majority of voters on his side. I dont agree with all of his policies but the results are starting to speak for themselves.

from the most recient rasmussian poll:

the new Republican governor earns positive reviews from 43% and negative reviews from 57% of voters statewide.

You realize that 43% is not the majority, right? he was elected in at 52%, and his shenanigans has made his numbers not slip...but freefall.

The results are that there are now to be recall elections due to the sheer number of Wisconsin citizens infuriated with this guy and the whole senate there..they are on their way out and Walker will be a 1 term governor more than likely due to his flat out lie, his distortions, and the fact that it saved not a nickle but instead cost the state money to do what they are doing...not a single job created, not a single election promise kept, he is simply a neocon tool to dismantle a donation bridge for the dems...and he and his staff/party have abused the office to fuel national politics.

You cite pollster Scott Rasmussen. But as Rasmussen has explained, how you ask the question can make a huge difference in responses. The poll that you cited was from Late Feb and is NOT the most recent Rassmussen poll. Now Rasmussen has gotten more specific:

Require that a local school district buy health insurance from a union company? 19% for, 57% against.

Should the union disclose all financial relationships between the union and the union-created insurance company WEA Trust? 76% yes, 12% no.

Speaking as a Conservative Independent (not a Republican), we don't hate government workers at all. We just understand that they are overhead and only play a supporting role to the real gig, the producing private sector. We understand that just like in our businesses, too much overhead = bankruptcy, it is a balancing act. Most of the non public working sector made their sacrifice back in 2008 and no one cried. move 3 years forward, and the public sector is throwing a temper tantrum like a 7 year old child. I am responsible for contributing to half of my retirement. Please do the same!

edit on 17-6-2011 by joyride0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by joyride0187

I see similar 7 year old hissy fits in New Jersey.
--------------------
The changes that have been made in Wisconsin are reasonable.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There is an existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join