It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Textbook

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenObserver
Ok everyone here is something interesting and NOT copyrighted, wrote in the front of the textbook by my uncle.

1. DT. & a B
2. s a w
3. H aa
4. K T-s
1. J P R - T
2. W gs - HT
3. J cc - J
4. soo HT
- CJD

=

See? Now THIS interests me! (And THIS is the type of stuff you should be posting... not things already available through a google search).

So.... what do you think that cypher he wrote means? (And were his initials CJD?)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
No his initials were ASJ

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Noiseless Temple

Here is a link attempting to explain the soundlessness, via acoustics.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Reply to post by YourPopRock

you know what, i could tell you to read my location and wonder if english is my main language. but thats no excuse, around the second "threath" i typed i did notice i had it wrong, but decided not only to keep it, but insist on it.

as i suspected that was the superior argument your rocky brain would employ to get back at me.

i must be psychich!

get it? psychic with a lisp.

thank you for proving my theory.

may the craft bless you, you not only polish rocks, but keyboards and spelling aswell.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Noiseless Temple

Great, I'll check that out. Solomon has been associated in occult lore as one who had mastered Demons. So magick crossed my mind.

Don't know if any of you have seen the following but I found it interesting:

Videos of Real Freemasonic and Golden Dawn Ritualsby bsbray11
edit on 14-6-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Noiseless Temple

Great, I'll check that out. Solomon has been associated in occult lore as one who had mastered Demons. So majick crossed my mind.

Don't know if any of you have seen the following but I found it interesting:

Videos of Real Freemasonic and Golden Dawn Rituals

Now THIS is interesting!

Forget the textbook you found, the cypher is the discovery!

Who has any idea of what it means?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Given the age and relative unavailability of the text the Fair Use Doctrine
applies as this can be considered educational material.

Sorry, Rebecca Black, this book is not going to engender any lawsuit
even if he puts the whole thing online.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Solomon's Temple Paper

Here is yet another interesting link about the soundless building of the temple for those interested.

As for the cyphers, I have no idea as of yet, but I am interested now that I found them.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

That you just went RACIST completes the picture that you've painted of yourself here. Tsk Tsk.

If I was a nark-- like you--I'd report you for a T&C. But I'm not...and we all get ours somewhere along the way anyway.

[Mod Edit - Replace ill mannered quote with Reply To tab]
edit on 15/6/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by YourPopRock

Originally posted by AnotherYOU

you know what, i could tell you to read my location and wonder if english is my main language. but thats no excuse, around the second "threath" i typed i did notice i had it wrong, but decided not only to keep it, but insist on it.

as i suspected that was the superior argument your rocky brain would employ to get back at me.

i must be psychich!

get it? psychic with a lisp.

thank you for proving my theory.

may the craft bless you, you not only polish rocks, but keyboards and spelling aswell.

So where you live admittedly had nothing to do with your failed spelling? And you knew it was wrong and left iit anyway?

And you are attempting to call ME dim? Seriously Paco, go lay by your dish. The adults are talking.

That you just went RACIST completes the picture that you've painted of yourself here. Tsk Tsk.

If I was a nark-- like you--I'd report you for a T&C. But I'm not...and we all get ours somewhere along the way anyway.

Let me cue you in... I retort with the same respect that I am given.

And I hardly think you are in any position to cast the first stone.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
And I hardly think you are in any position to cast the first stone.

I'm not. And I didn't.

But I'm not in any position to cast stones for any reason you would have. But if you got somethin' lay it out, I'll take it like a man.

On Topic: I'm also curious about the bearded angel and the girl with the plant by the broken pillar. I'ma try to get back to resarchin'

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I apologize to all, I never meant to create so much hate by posting some words. I am a man of peace, and I please ask that everyone just get back to the topic instead of fighting. Maybe some of us could take a lesson from the words of this masonic book.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I feel that the angel may be death. The beard possibly indicating the time he has lived, and as I look at it, the hourglass is "half empty".

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Monastery construction, Tibetan style
according to Swedish Designer Henry Kjellson

The steep mountain side is on the right. In the centre is the stone block, and on the left are the priests and musicians. S=big drum, M=medium drum, T=trumpeter. Inset shows method of suspending drum, and gives an idea of its size. As shown here, Kjellson says, the 200 priests are waiting to take up their positions in straight lines of 8 or 10 behind the instruments, 'like spokes in a wheel.' Unlikely as it may seem, this operation has an intriguing precision, made slightly more so by Kjellson's meticulously detailed description.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/501a7bc204d1.gif[/atsimg]

Tibetan Monks levitate stones by using an acoustic levitation technique with the aid of drams in this 1939 sketch by Swedish aircraft designer Henry Kjellson. 

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

p.s. - biblitecapleyades...now that could keep a curious person researching for years...or keep some folk busy tattling for days.

Edit: Oh I see--if this is the Masonic explanation:

According to the Legend, the Temple was built without the sound of metal tools. All stone and woodwork was done off-site, and the finished materials were assem- bled in near silence. Many have wondered why iron tools were forbidden. However, I suggest that this is the wrong question.
www.gknape.com...

edit on 15-6-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Yeah, biblio is a MONSTER. If that is true, it's incredible. I LOVE the power of sound.

Yeah, this paper is intriguing.
edit on 6/15/2011 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

yes you totally have and are showing your adulthood rocky.

luckily im above racist remarks, you throw rocks, i throw rocks, and we both find out our skin becomes red...

but nope, rocks such as yourself are the type i use to build the stairs in my own temple.

so thank you for the elevation provided its always nice to debate masons.

thank you for all your service in the name of the architect.

thank for being a role model, not for how one should be, but for how one should be.

paco thanks you too.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Wow this paper is really awsome. Good ole metaphysics.

I also feel the masons are already here, my dogs keep barking at nothing. lol. Or they could just be acting as dogs do.

Hmm the Temple of Solomon thought of not as a physical temple, but a holy temple of the soul. I really like that.
edit on 6/15/2011 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Duh me--Solomon's Temple in the Bible:

And the house, when it was in building, was built of stone made ready before it was brought thither: so that there was neither hammer nor axe nor any tool of iron heard in the house, while it was in building. (1 Kings: 6-7 KJV)

Also:

www.templeofpeace.net...

More:

Solomon and the
Demons

by M.R. James

In an ancient Greek book called The Testament (that is, the Last Words) of Solomon, the story is told of the way in which Solomon overcame the demons and made them serve him. The tale is put into the mouth of the king himself.

When I was engaged upon the building of the temple in Jerusalem, there was a lad, the son of the foreman of the builders, of whom I took notice, for he was a clever workman. Indeed, so skilful was he that I increased his wages and his allowance of food above the rest. Yet in spite of that, as I saw him by day, I noticed that he was becoming thin and weak and pale. So one day I called him and asked him whether anything was the matter with him. At first he would not tell me, but when I pressed him he said, "I know not whether you will believe it, O king, but a strange thing has been afflicting me. Every night when I go to my bed, something comes and sucks my right thumb, and, moreover, it steals away my food; and I feel that it is taking away all my strength, and I believe that it is an evil spirit." When I heard that, I went back to my palace, and thought earnestly, and consulted the writings of the ancients; and I prayed that a way might be shown to me how I could set the lad free from the power of the demon…
www.users.globalnet.co.uk...

And:

The Testament of Solomon is an Old Testament pseudepigraphical work, the authorship of which is ascribed to King Solomon. It describes how Solomon was enabled to build the Temple by commanding demons by means of a magical ring entrusted to him by the Archangel Michael. Its contents are referenced to more than once in the Quran (2:102, 21:81, 27:17, 34:12 etc.).en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 15-6-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
WOW! If only we could reconstruct that aircraft!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join