Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Masonic Textbook

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Looking for the girl-plant-angel-pillar aspect I came across the following gem--pics and all:

Morals & Dogma

Pretty much first thing:

LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darknesss! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning!

Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls ? Doubt it not!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
So it seems that whenever the messenger retires a certain proccession is done with 20 people (counting the messenger). Can you guess the ranks and order? lol.

Incredible find TG
edit on 6/15/2011 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The belief system simplified:

YVHV wanted to keep humans in an animal state.

This other guy, Lucifer, decides to "enlighten" humans and set them on the path to potential Godhood.

Elohim, it means a group of "gods" not a single all powerful "God".

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Reply to post by Version100

that sounds familiar.

oh right its the old summerian tales of ENLIL and EA,
the lord of the word and the lord creator.

gotta love it how their story was rewritten to create the bipolar god of the old testament.

names are changed and characters distorted, i guess religion and politics always went hand in hand.

all the former gods had to be presented as demons, since we got stuck with the jealous and egocentric one.

good post

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Version100
reply to post by The GUT

The belief system simplified:

YVHV wanted to keep humans in an animal state.

This other guy, Lucifer, decides to "enlighten" humans and set them on the path to potential Godhood.

Elohim, it means a group of "gods" not a single all powerful "God".

OK... I need to put this out there for consideration. Please combine it with what is being unveiled with the "Masonic" txt being given in the thread.

Some other writings to think about, this is not "mainstream". Fits into "metaphysics", as recently expresses by the OPer, and If you have knowledge of them, they systemically fit in to a larger discussion!

"Keys of Enoch" by JJ Hutak

And the Hidden Hand thread originally on ATS, now missing and a long read:

www.reenagagneja.com...

Think deeply and do not react with "fear" to what I just posted.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

edit on 15-6-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Wonderful Post S&F for you.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenObserver
You can NOT BUY this book, how else will anyone ever see it?
Actually, you can.
www.proxibid.com...
www.amazon.com...

But I don't know why Pop has an issue with you posting anything. It IS in the public domain if it was published in 1913 and the contents of that book are not Masonic secrets. The monitor of the lodge is in plain text because it doesn't contain anything that can't be shared.

The Texas equivalent of your book is online here. It might be an interesting exercise to compare it with the one you have.
edit on 2011.6.15 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

This thread became a pastiche of the Goonies and the Lost Symbol. Have fun kids! Baby Ruth! Baby Ruth!

Web's Monitor is widely available too.
Webb's Monitor
edit on 15-6-2011 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Looking for the girl-plant-angel-pillar aspect I came across the following gem--pics and all:

Morals & Dogma

Pretty much first thing:

LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darknesss! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning!

Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls ? Doubt it not!
Convenient of you to omit the sentence directly before your out-of-context quote...

The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apotheosis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer.
www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
There are many excellent Masonic books on the public domain for all to read. Google is certainly you friend in this matter. For about 30 minutes of your time, you can download a wealth of information that will give you an insight to our Craft. Really, it is not the knowing that is the magical part of FM, but the experience of the rituals that make me want to keep going back for more.

The Lodge is a place where men from all walks of life can meet on a level pegging. It is no more mysterious than say Catholisism. Each and every society will have things that are conducted behind closed doors.

I think that we have had some bad press in the past for sure, however, please tell me what organisation hasn't. That added with our symbology, leads folf to believe that we are up to no good. If you truly think that, please visit your local Lodge and simply take a look around.

And please, do not afraid to ask me if you should have any questions. I will be totally honest with you and as open as possible.
edit on 15/6/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Added Text

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Thank you Josh I will definately compare. This will be exciting!
edit on 6/15/2011 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

I kindly ask all who have nothing to add to the discussion to leave. This is a topic concerning the book, not my great uncle, nor posting copyrighted material.

On that note, I took the liberty of linking this thread in an email to the copywrite holders of the material that you took it upon yourself to illegally publish online.

And NOW I will leave the thread.

On your assertion that it is out of copywrite, I hope it is older than 70 years and has not been granted perpetual copywrite or you are up a creek.
edit on 6/14/2011 by YourPopRock because: the streets run red with the blood of the non-believers

Wow dude, i have to call NARK, I hate to sound like a kid here but ugh, yeah, I'm just gonna say this, "tattle tale, tattle tale" lol. To the OP, this is a cool post, it's nice to be able to read what is usually kept secret, it's fun brain candy for sure. Hopefully you can disclose a lil more of whats in there, pretty pweese?

Peace,
Marriah

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Morals & Dogma

Pretty much first thing:

There is also such thing as "artificial light"!
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

If you have any questions, please feel to ask. If you want some Masonic literature and do not want to trawl the net, you need only ask. I am here to help others understand and discuss anything Masonic.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

That book is very interesting. I think it will definitely show you the correct view of Freemasonry since it is most likely the lectures given in that state, or at least a part of them. (the second degree or FC is my favorite)

If you get to a part that you don't understand, be sure to ask questions. If we can answer them, we will, if it's a secret, we will tell you that. If you post things online, try to find another online version of the text. (use Google to locate it by typing the exact sentence you want.) and be sure to link your source. Then you are not doing anything wrong.

I would also suggest you go to the lodge he was in. You may find some of his friends there, or at least some history on him. I don't know him, but I bet he was a good man.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

I remember the Hidden Hand thread. It's gone?

Wow.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

How are people NOT entitled to read what has been created. You can NOT BUY this book, how else will anyone ever see it? It irritates you because you do not have the initiative to help people understand better the entireity of existence and all that is in, wether it be objective or subjective. That is a personal problem that does not need to be brought to ATS.

You can post the copyrighted material. Just make make sure it is in external tags when you post [ ex ] and also make sure you leave a reference of where you got it from each time.

ie.: John Crouly - The West Ship Down - 1996 5th edition.

It's called fair use.

##SNIP##

Fair use, a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work, is a doctrine in United States copyright law that allows limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Actually, many Masonic articles and books are now out of Copyright.
For a well balanced list of Masonic reading, please just ask.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Ok everyone here is something interesting and NOT copyrighted, wrote in the front of the textbook by my uncle.

Actually, that is copyrighted, by your uncle! That's the good thing about copyright law, as soon as anyone writes something down it is copyrighted. (I'm sure your uncle doesn't mind though)

So let's see now if the other poster is going to notify your uncle....

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join