It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg in shock: Swiss uprising - World Awakening.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
not a huge fan of AJ, but great progression by swiss

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'm shocked that nobody has ever taken sniper shots at these men.

You know, with the whole NWO thing...

I can imagine AJ hiding in a bush for 12 hours waiting with a rifle

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I could not help but laugh at AJ at the beginning of this video! Is he ok? He always struck me as being a little odd mixed with a little drama queen!

On topic: This is pretty interesting if he can pull this off. You actually think the BG would allow this to happen?

By the way, do you have another source, maybe from Switzerland?
edit on 14-6-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: spellin's

I think on some levels the BG wants to get caught. That leaves me feeling a great trepidation rippling through my soul....

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Refer to my previous post on this matter...no-ones soul is safe...literally...and I am not religious.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
interesting how the USA never steps up to do anything of this sorts
but either does England, Australia, Egypt.. the list goes on and on..

I wounder why that is.. I wounder

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jrocbaby

AJ waiting /hiding for 12 hours in a bush ??

Officer 1: we have a suspicious bush here
Officer 2: what about the bush ?
O1: It's ranting since 12 hours nonstop

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Delicious coffee? More like delicious whisky. AJ seems midly drunk in this video.

I used to travel the world DJing as a young man, and built up a good following in Switzerland, and held a quarterly residency with a group of promoters there. I will tell you this - Switzerland is not only the cleanest and most civilized country I have ever visited, they also seem to have the highest percentage of free thinkers and alternative types. Perhaps it was the group I was in contact with, but from outsiders I met, and from what they told me most there are very anti-government, and it's why the system is broken into cantons - so no 'big government' to exist.

IMO all countries should adopt this system as the average working week in switzerland is 30 hours a week, barely anyone works at the weekends, all the shops close on a sunday, the air is the cleanest I have ever breathed, and there is not one piece of litter anywhere! People are quiet, but welcoming, and incredibly tolerant of 'alternative lifestyles' - despite late opening hours being very rare, there are a lot of 'illegal' underground bars that are open to all hours, and are frankly better than the majority of pubs in the UK.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join