It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg in shock: Swiss uprising - World Awakening.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Alex Jones - in his usual colorful way, describes what's happening in Switzerland. For the first time, a Swiss politician, one of the leaders in the Canton, is using legal means to demand entry to the hotel where the Bilderbergers are meeting, in order to have Kissinger arrested.

This politician has spoken out against the Swiss police who are, he says, protecting criminals. The comments from the on the spot journalist are very interesting.

Here's a video of an interview on June 11, 2011, with Dominique Baettig, the politician in question,

edit on 14-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If I was ever marooned on a desert island, I'd like it to be with Mr Kissenger.

2 men enter 1 man leaves.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
If I was ever marooned on a desert island, I'd like it to be with Mr Kissenger.

2 men enter 1 man leaves.

You are not alone!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The Swiss are showing us the way! Bravo!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I could not help but laugh at AJ at the beginning of this video! Is he ok? He always struck me as being a little odd mixed with a little drama queen!

On topic: This is pretty interesting if he can pull this off. You actually think the BG would allow this to happen?

By the way, do you have another source, maybe from Switzerland?
edit on 14-6-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: spellin's

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I could not help but laugh at AJ at the beginning of this video! Is he ok? He always struck me as being a little odd mixed with a little drama queen!

On topic: This is pretty interesting if he can pull this off. You actually think the BG would allow this to happen?

By the way, do you have another source, maybe from Switzerland?
edit on 14-6-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: spellin's

I haven't yet been able to find confirmation of this latest apparent development, but I guess it's a follow on from this letter from Dominique Baettig to various members of the Swiss Parliament and Swiss Judiciary, which he has made public on the We Are Change website:

I tried to copy it but didn't manage to. The subject of the letter is:

Concerns: Arrests and Extraditions of Bilderberg Criminals

You can read it on the link below:

www.wearechange.org...

PS. Yes, AJ is funny at the start of the video - dramatic license!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is long overdue I hope the Bilderberg group becomes a household name....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
This is long overdue I hope the Bilderberg group becomes a household name....

Yes. In the interview he says the Swiss media are reporting this. Hurray!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Go get 'em!

Bring them out to the streets and let the people have them. Justice!

This is what so many have tried in the past and failed. How is it possible that these people are un-touchable and above the law? Enough.

They live on this planet as we all do. Therefore, they must be accountable for their crimes as well.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

That letter is crazy! He implicates the Bush's and Sarkozy as well from what I understand.

He also mentions that Mrs.Clinton and Rockefeller are not to be granted diplomatic immunity.

Ok, I'm real interested. So when are where is this going to come to a head, or will it just fizzle out after the meetings?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Fantastic thread. Spreading this info far and wild as we speak.

Keep the info coming

S + F

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The sad thing about all this that comes to mind is that future meetings will be even more secret and in much more secure locations.

I hope that this new incident will persuade more reporters and members of the public to inquire deeper and reveal more from these elite parasites and their future feeding plans. Maybe an insider or two could be persuaded to spill more beans now they realise their handlers may not be as immune as they would like to think.

If I could stop time I'd drive myself up to Switzerland right now so you could read in breaking news about the "Elite Suffer Right Good Kicking From Invisible Man" ...lol

Special Ass Kicking Boots On.....Oh the joy.

I would of course return with every single scrap of paper I could lay my hands on and sell the info to ATS for an unlimited supply of T Shirts and Coffee Mugs, oh...and a unique Platinum Sparkle Studded title and border.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The Swiss government are the only ones that get it. I hope they can make headway into this and expose this group for what it really is. As the national media ignores this countries response to this secret meeting, the rest of the world is left in the dark.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This is just a placeholder post so i can keep tabs on what happens. S&F Thanks for the thread. I'm praying the whole thing gets busted open and we get documented evidence of what they have been doing and what their plans are.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If the rest of the world could just wake up a little more now. The mess that the world has been in for a while now could have all been fixed already if these things (I won't degrade the human race by calling them people), hadn't been in charge. I'm probably going to be wrong but, here's to hoping that this starts off more investigations.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Good post and find. I love the mental possibilities. The actualities are that Switzerland will be taken off the Bilderberg meetings scheduled for the near future. Something along the lines of losing a bid to host the Olympic Games.

When they have film of Hank or Hillary being dragged out by their short hairs, wake me.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Technically he would be.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
the world is not waking up.

200 of the worlds highest influential people rent a hotel and some idiot wants a citizens arrest?

rushes the door and get's a smack in the nose, ok and now it's what?

i am at a loss for words.

maybe waking up to idiocy.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Pfft... since when does an American get convicted of anything if they earn a 6 figure salary and are jewish at the same time?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join